The feedback thread

Brilliant!

Had an awesome transaction with Adam, a pleasure to do business with.

And you were a good buyer.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JohnnyOnTheSpot was... well... Johnny on the spot!

Got me perfect kits for my retro font Gagne and my Spectrum patch Richards. Can't wait to have them stitched up.

I've been told the true determination of "customer service" isn't when everything goes right, but when something goes wrong and what is done to fix it.

I bought a pre-season John Moore Columbus jersey from Wooten at the end of April last year. He forgot to send the COA from the team and months later told me it was lost. I admit I was annoyed, mainly because it had drug on for months. He later told me he'd try to get a replacement from the team. I figured that was the last I'd hear from him. Well I was wrong. It may have taken the better part of a year but Wooten got me the COA from the team, sticking to his word. And in the end that's all that matters.

So I wanted to thank John Wooten for being a stand up guy. We all can get busy with other things and let stuff fall through the cracks, but he made sure things were eventually put right.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just picked up a nice '03 North American All Star from OR68....GREAT price...fast shipping and really cool to deal with...Thank you for making the hobby cool like this...Cheers !!!

Back at you Tazer....easy to work with. Enjoy it.

Another great deal with ConcreteCharlie! Thanks again Andrew!

thebiggoalie has nice jerseys you can buy! Just like I did!

So buy them.... NOW!....

Thanks Tom :)

thebiggoalie has nice jerseys you can buy! Just like I did!

So buy them.... NOW!....

Thanks Tom :)

Thanks "other" Tom!

Also had great dealings with Brilliant, MNWildfan, Guam, and Brian, as well as several others I can't recall offhand. Thanks a bunch, boys.

Just completed a transaction with Hockey Bob...TOTAL CLASS ACT and an asset to our hobby...Thank you sir...it was a pleasure....

Just completed a transaction with Hockey Bob...TOTAL CLASS ACT and an asset to our hobby...Thank you sir...it was a pleasure....

Awesome, glad to help a fellow member knock something off the want list, Please post pics of it when it's finished. :thumbsup:

Great communication and service from Akteon, highly recommended!

Edited by lfcjari37

Great communication and service from Akteon, highly recommended!

Thanks man, was a pleasure dealing with you too.