The feedback thread

Brilliant!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi! I'm new around these parts (wish I'd found this forum years ago) and so I'm new to doing deals, but I've done a few recently and the first one I've had that showed up on my doorstep up here in Canada was with thebiggoalie. Thank you sir! Thrilled to have received the jersey.

Edited by cferneyh

Hi! I'm new around these parts (wish I'd found this forum years ago) and so I'm new to doing deals, but I've done a few recently and the first one I've had that showed up on my doorstep up here in Canada was with thebiggoalie. Thank you sir! Thrilled to have received the jersey.

Thanks Chris. Pleasure to work with you.

Smooth transaction with Gr8erade. Bought 2 jerseys. Great price, fast shipping and careful packaging. Thanks again!

I bought another jersey from HannuVirta a while back and the guy had the audacity to ship it fast and give a great deal.
Thank you sir! Sorry for the late props but I see many have had smooth dealings with you.

Also, just completed a purchase from Jolmari, Item as described and great to work with. Thank you!

Just got my tax return, who else wants money for stuff!! :D

Had another smooth deal with forzzaazzurri, second time we accidentally made a deal on eBay rather than here. Good dude!

• 2 weeks later...

Completed a transaction with dsl135 a few weeks ago for a Caps jersey and couldn't be happier. Thank you sir!

Likewise! Great deal!

Just completed a purchase with thebiggoalie

Great seller, as always,

Thank you sir!

Smooth communication w. Bob once again.

Enjoy Bob!

Another smooth transaction with thebiggoalie, including lightning quick shipping. Thanks Tom!

You too Chris.

And thanks to Hawks 2797 as well!