The feedback thread

Brilliant!

Had a Gr8 transaction with our friend Gr8erade. When he says a jersey is in brand new condition, he means it. Deal was made, paid, shipped, and received in a matter of days. One of the good transactions, thanks again my friend!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:noway:

I'm man enough to admit that it's me he is talking about. Everything is fine, he's been paid, I'm not going to get into a long drawn out explanation about everything other than two back to back deaths in the family and being sequestered for federal court duty for almost two weeks (by the way, I was supposed to be in court until tomorrow but he plead out today).

To top it off, and I think this was the icing on the cake for LAKOTTA, I accidentally canceled his request when I was going through a ton of emails this morning. He is a GOOD man, and I guarantee to any future member if I say I'm going to buy something I will buy it.

If I get a warning, I totally understand, but circumstances on my end didn't allow me to get him money as fast as he or I wanted it to happen.

LTZ

Great deal with furiousd. He took his time and waited me out, resulting in a sale for me and a great price for him. Great conversation also which I personally find priceless.

Thanks again!

A HUGE THANK YOU goes out to Mighty-Ducks8 for our transaction with him getting me my 16th Chicago Blackhawks authentic TBTC jersey w/ authentic 75th patch...

He was a class act to deal with...

Stick tap top mfitz and AlereFlammam for a deal yesterday. I felt like an NHL GM on deadline day negotiating a three-way trade. Good guys and I'm sure everyone will like their new arrivals.

I had a three-way with Brilliant and Slim a few years ago. Everything was going great until Slim broke out his famous vampire costume. That still haunts me.

It was a bit like pulling off a big trade. Especially on my end, because much like the Devils always manage to do, I am bringing back one of my former players.

Nobody's received their stuff yet and none of us are worried. That's how you know you are dealing with good people.

It was a bit like pulling off a big trade. Especially on my end, because much like the Devils always manage to do, I am bringing back one of my former players.

Nobody's received their stuff yet and none of us are worried. That's how you know you are dealing with good people.

At least you didnt end up dealing for "future considerations"... Might be waiting for a LONG time ;)

Team set?

HAHAHA ;-)

Yes that actually is a goal of mine to try and have a TBTC for every Hawk who wore one that year ;-)

After all the dust has settled on my end, a PERFECT transaction with LAKOTTA. Enjoy your time in your new residence, and post pics when you can.

Bought a Lindros Rangers KOHO from gr8erade...always a pleasure dealing with him. Thanks again bud.