The feedback thread

Brilliant!

Perfect transaction with mfitz804, thanks again, I'll try not ruining the jersey getting the paint out of it.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LessThanZero: would love to see pics of the end result.

It was in fact a fast and easy transaction between us. Excellent guy to deal with, thanks brother!

Also had a great one with JohnnyOnTheSpot, great jersey and fast turnaround, he's a good dude!!!

Awesome transaction with thebiggoalie! Thanks again!

Another flawless deal with my man LessThanZero, he's a pleasure to deal with. Multiple times he's bought from me and I hope to deal with him more!

So too is JerseyGirl who took another jersey off my hands. Quick and easy transaction, the way they should be.

Finally, my friend JoeM7392 was kind enough to help me out when I needed it. Not a traditional deal but he deserves recognition as being one of the "good ones".

Awesome transaction with thebiggoalie! Thanks again!

Another successful transaction with vsxeworkingclass. I think this was our third. Thanks Cody!

Nice working with Mr2Bits on a trade. I was able to pick up two jerseys that I've really wanted.

Great working a trade with Dr_Puck. Definitely one of the many good guys on this forum.

Not enough good things can be said about my friend JoeM7392. Not only did he help me broker a purchase that otherwise I couldn't have made, he received the jersey, helped me out with a sewing issue, and sent it to me treating it as if it was his own.

It was an unorthodox transaction for sure, but really, this guy's the tops.

Thanks again Joe!

Always nice dealing with mfitz804. Never have an issue helping out a friend.

He sent me a kit for a devils jersey as a thank you, which was super nice of him. You won't find many better people to deal with. This was our fourth or fifth deal and every one has been as smooth as can be.

Another great deal with LessThanZero. His closet is starting to look like my closet because it's full of my jerseys. Thanks buddy!!

Another great deal with LessThanZero. His closet is starting to look like my closet because it's full of my jerseys. Thanks buddy!!

LOL, no kidding. Smooth transaction as usual.

Perfect transaction and SUPER fast shipping from Canada for AlereFlammam

Many thanks to cowboys for serving as a Jersey Pimp on a nice acquisition for me. Sometimes its good to get by with a little help from your friends!!