The feedback thread

Brilliant!

I just want to thank you all for your support and I cannot say enough good things about this community. Some people off the top of my head I want to thank are.

Brilliant

Cowboys

Concrete Charlie

Selanne 8 (I know a lot of you might have a bad taste in your mouth about Wayne, but I got to know who he personally and truthfully he is a good man)

Sergio (I forget your handle)

KURT (always working his angle to get a deal - just remember I like size 58)

All my islanders friends (the original islanders)

If we had dealings in the past I want to thank you and I wish you all well in finding the square jersey that fits your round peg hole! Remember it's never about the ones you have, but about the ones you want! I wish you well!

I just have a few items left to sell and once those things are gone I will be stepping away from the forum. Again, thank you all for a wonderful experience!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

KURT (always working his angle to get a deal - just remember I like size 58)

Was he always trying to convince you that 54 is just the same as a 58?

Kurt is a very good man and I always have great deals with him as well.

Had one of my first deals on this board with Mnwildfan7000, can't remember who was buyer and seller, what the jersey was, but I remember he's a good dude.

You'll be missed.

Flawless transaction with Slimcutta. He hooked me up with a rare find I've been looking to score for a while.

Hope to do business again.

Thanks Slim.

Edited by slimcutta
:D

Flawless transaction with Slimcutta. He hooked me up with a rare find I've been looking to score for a while.

Hope to do business again.

Thanks Slim.

That guy??? Nobody believes that!!!

?

Had a super smooth deal with Mr. Black, finally uniting him with the Taylor Hall Renaud memorial Spits jersey that he has coveted for a long time. It was a Lindros type deal, he sent me a bunch of stuff and all of it was great. Enjoy and thanks again!

Hoping this shows up today, can't wait. Really appreciated you contacting me directly on this, one of my top 3 most wanted jerseys. Now if only I can find an Oilers Cujo I can complete the collection(for now at least). Thanks again

Not a traditional deal (or series of deals) with Mfitz804, but the guy is by far the best person I've ever had the pleasure of dealing with through any of my past or present hobbies. I trust him more than most people that I deal with on a daily basis, and we've never even met. Just know that you can deal with him with 100% confidence, he'll go out of his way to make sure the deal is spectacular.

Now go buy some of his stuff! :thumbsup:

Thanks again, friend!

Not a traditional deal (or series of deals) with Mfitz804, but the guy is by far the best person I've ever had the pleasure of dealing with through any of my past or present hobbies. I trust him more than most people that I deal with on a daily basis, and we've never even met. Just know that you can deal with him with 100% confidence, he'll go out of his way to make sure the deal is spectacular.

Thanks again, friend!

I'd argue if you weren't 100% correct about how awesome I am.

And in that regard, right back at ya. There's good people, there's great people, and then there's my man JoeM.

Thanks again, friend!

I'd argue if you weren't 100% correct about how awesome I am.

And in that regard, right back at ya. There's good people, there's great people, and then there's my man JoeM.

These posts need a bro

shoulder hug.

But seriously... Joe is spot on. Mfitz goes out of his way to help people around here.

Thank you, I try. And others (including Joe & Dr. Puck) do the same. That's why this site is so great.

Flaweless transaction with furiousd. Hooked me up with a sweet Team Canada alternate.

Thanks man!

Just completed a purchase of two jerseys from TB426.

Thank you Aaron!

Pleasure doing business and the jerseys are better than expected.

Check his stuff you won't be disappointed

Cheers!

Mfitz804 came through again! Always a smooth transaction.

Thanks again for the awesome jerseys.

Mfitz804 came through again! Always a smooth transaction.

Thanks again for the awesome jerseys.

Was just checking in myself to say the same about you...quick, easy deal, good conversation, couldn't get much better. The Dude A-buys my jerseys and I think we're both very happy!

A big thanks to mfitz804 for fulfilling my dreams of owning a 2000 All-Star jersey. And I'm sorry that the Blues beat the Devils, but good job on the spanking of Chicago.

A big thanks to mfitz804 for fulfilling my dreams of owning a 2000 All-Star jersey. And I'm sorry that the Blues beat the Devils, but good job on the spanking of Chicago.

Another great deal for us, as LTZ continues his quest to build a fully functional mfitz804 closet replica by buying all of my jerseys.

And it's ok, the Blues clearly outplayed the Devs that night. It was nice to spank the champs twice in a week though!

The score on this one is AlereFlammam 1, FedEx 0.

I appreciate AF's persistence after FedEx lost the Oilers retro that he sent. It just arrived after he resent it and it's a beauty.

Dr Puck is great and very patient. Awesome guy thanks for the deal! Edited by AlereFlammam

A big shout out to classichockeyjerseys for alerting me to a great find on eBay...a small block Devils Shanahan.

He also hooked me up with a beauty 1990 Bourque Air-Knit which is on its way. A stand up guy!