The feedback thread

Brilliant!

Any time you receive a package with the sender name Chris Delorme...you're going to have a good day. ☺

Thank you very much Slim, extremely happy with the transaction.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe I'm posting another feedback post about how awesome mfitz804 is....Yeah, that's right boys, HE IS THE MAN...Super fast shipping, he even puts the jerseys in plastic bag so the stupid mailman who leaves it on my porch when it rains, so it wont get wet and then smells like NY and IL combined (makes me shudder, that would be like dead hookers and corrupt politicians).

Anyway, I can't obviously post enough about how, yet again, I've had a great experience and probably owe him dinner and some beers when I'm in NY next.

Likewise - Very easy and smooth dealing with Dr_Puck. I am not a part of many fb groups but, thoroughly enjoy interactions with the good people here.

I can't believe I'm posting another feedback post about how awesome mfitz804 is....Yeah, that's right boys, HE IS THE MAN...Super fast shipping, he even puts the jerseys in plastic bag so the stupid mailman who leaves it on my porch when it rains, so it wont get wet and then smells like NY and IL combined (makes me shudder, that would be like dead hookers and corrupt politicians).

Anyway, I can't obviously post enough about how, yet again, I've had a great experience and probably owe him dinner and some beers when I'm in NY next.

You owe me nothing, my friend. Its always a pleasure.

I just needed to send a huge THANK YOU to HockeyMusic. He's a stand up guy.

I got a message this morning from him about a jersey on ebay. He hooked me up big time, helping me find my ever elusive black Team Canada alternate.

If he didn't give me a heads up, I would have surely missed out. My searches didn't show the jersey (thanks eBay).

Needless to say, I owe you one man!

Thank you!

Screenshot_2015-12-22-10-27-08-1_zpso4wh

I got a message this morning from him about a jersey on ebay. He hooked me up big time, helping me find my ever elusive black Team Canada alternate.

If he didn't give me a heads up, I would have surely missed out. My searches didn't show the jersey (thanks eBay).

Thank you!

Screenshot_2015-12-22-10-27-08-1_zpso4wh

Black and red jersey, but still the White Whale. Glad to see you reeled her in!

Perfectly smooth purchase from 'thebiggoalie' on a Wolfpack jersey I've been looking at for far too long. Thanks, Tom.

Perfectly smooth purchase from 'thebiggoalie' on a Wolfpack jersey I've been looking at for far too long. Thanks, Tom.

Always a pleasure Brian. Thanks again, buddy!!

You're welcome. Glad to be of help to you!

• 2 weeks later...

Hugely great thanks to The Dude Abides, thanks for the deal, your jersey has found a great new home!

Glad to help out!

Another great deal with furiousd. Was delayed several weeks in that it was contingent on me getting a nameplate and having it attached, but when the jersey finally was ready, he paid within minutes. And, we worked a second, less expensive jersey into the deal to boot.

You have to love when they go this smoothly, and this one definitely did. Thanks again, they are on their way!

Thanks again dsl135 for another fast and easy transaction. :D

Likewise! Smooth transaction all around!

Another great deal with furiousd. Was delayed several weeks in that it was contingent on me getting a nameplate and having it attached, but when the jersey finally was ready, he paid within minutes. And, we worked a second, less expensive jersey into the deal to boot.

You have to love when they go this smoothly, and this one definitely did. Thanks again, they are on their way!

Any time I've dealt with mfitz, it's turned out great. Best purchase yet! Thanks, man!

Any time I've dealt with mfitz, it's turned out great. Best purchase yet! Thanks, man!

Very welcome. Awesome buyer + awesome seller = awesome transaction, every time.