The feedback thread

Brilliant!

Had a great deal with LessThanZero, couldn't be happier.

Thanks again!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just realized I failed to report yet another excellent transaction with my man LessThanZero. One of the best to deal with, thanks again!!!

Great transaction with Cowboys via FB page. Great guy to deal with. Thanks again!

• 2 weeks later...

Another great deal with one of my original trading partners on IJ, the dude who I've shared much time chatting about jerseys with, an all around good guy and a guy who has his doctorate in FHL jerseys, Dr_Puck. Not that it wasn't expected, but it's another great deal, thanks again my friend.

None of the following were a traditional buy/sell deal, but that doesn't mean that these great users, who have all been frequent trade partners of mine, don't deserve some recognition:

Cowboys

JoeM7392

LessThanZero

All great guys to deal with, talk with and each of you makes IJ a better place to virtually hang out. Thanks to each of you and I look forward to many more conversations and many more deals.

I may be the one with a PhD but you certainly have doctorate-level knowledge of the hobby.

Probably more like one of those guys who moves to a different state and then practices medicine without a license, but thanks!!

Flawless transaction with HockeyMusic. Thank you very much!

You are a pleasure to deal with as well.

Enjoy the shirts.....I see they've already made their way to the it arrived today thread.

Well, unfortunately it came to this, but it appears that I have been had my money taken by member aroomadoomie (Jeremy Roney). I purchased the Blue Jackets jersey he had listed on Feb 7th and said that he would ship the next day. I sent money through PayPal as a friend so I could save him a few bucks. I know I took that risk, but we are all supposed to be a friendly community that doesn't screw each other over, but I should have know better. The Feb 7th PM was the last contact I had from him. It was also that last time he signed into the website. I have sent him numerous PM's and emails with no response. I don't have a Facebook account, so I can't contact him that way. So it has now been 3 weeks with not one notification from him regarding the jersey. I know it's only a hundred bucks, but it's not like I have tons of disposable income I can just toss around. If anyone knows this member and can help me out, I would appreciate it. I just want the jersey or a refund, and to put and end to this mess.

He's been banned from the GGSU Facebook group for doing the same thing to several other people. There's also an issue with him in the Not Game Worn Facebook group not responding to messages after receiving payment. I've seen it several times from him with the same excuses every time.

He's been banned from the GGSU Facebook group for doing the same thing to several other people. There's also an issue with him in the Not Game Worn Facebook group not responding to messages after receiving payment. I've seen it several times from him with the same excuses every time.

Awesome! I've got open business with the guy, too.

Does anyone have the guys address? A lot of damage can be done with a single address...just sayin'.

When he first joined here, I sent him eight dollars for a simple vector patch from a Buffaslug he cut up, and he couldn't even follow through with that. I heard excuses for two months from him. I was also turned off when he got his first sewing machine, begged everybody for advice on how to sew, and then apparently, he was a customizer on Facebook a week later. I, as well as everybody I know that have dealt with him have had nothing but problems, and he should be banned from every group he's a part of.

Awesome! I've got open business with the guy, too.

Maybe try to close that business off real quick...

I hate to say this because I'm only a few years older, but according to his profile here he's 21. No offense to anyone here around that age, because like I said I'm not far off it myself, but that's putting a lot of trust into someone who is barely old enough to have a beer.

Hope it works out for all of you.

Does anyone have the guys address? A lot of damage can be done with a single address...just sayin'.

So. Much. Glitter.

The Dude Abides has bought like a million jerseys from me (give or take one million), and smooth sailing with no BS. Thanks again, Adam!