The feedback thread

Brilliant!

Hearing this, its really disappointing. He didn't have any feedback good or bad on here, but knowing he has been kicked off other sights for screwing over people. yea, he's 21, but it shouldn't matter how old you are, I don't understand how someone can screw someone over and look themselves in the mirror everyday. I feel like I am not going to get a resolution for this other than a lesson learned.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When he first joined here, I sent him eight dollars for a simple vector patch from a Buffaslug he cut up, and he couldn't even follow through with that. I heard excuses for two months from him. I was also turned off when he got his first sewing machine, begged everybody for advice on how to sew, and then apparently, he was a customizer on Facebook a week later. I, as well as everybody I know that have dealt with him have had nothing but problems, and he should be banned from every group he's a part of.

I sold him a nameplate back then, and was supposed to sell him two more. I was left holding his nameplate for like 2 weeks while he was supposed to pay for the other two, finally I just told him if I didn't hear back, I'd ship the one and be done with it, which I did. Never heard from him again, not about the one I sent or the other two. He was still around on this site for a while after that.

A guy like that brings the whole site down.

You're right, it shouldn't matter. But you have to wonder if he's really just a s***ty person, or is one of those people who's 21 but acts 15. Either way it's not right and I hope it gets resolved for you. Stuff like that can give the younger people in the hobby a bad rep, and that's not right.

yea, he's 21, but it shouldn't matter how old you are, I don't understand how someone can screw someone over and look themselves in the mirror everyday.

Like 21 is acceptable to be an irresponsible oompaloompah. Lol Life will only get harder for him.

Every screenshot on Facebook of his messages is just excuses, apologies, and BS.

Sorry he screwed you man.

The Dude Abides has bought like a million jerseys from me (give or take one million), and smooth sailing with no BS. Thanks again, Adam!

No thank you man...always a quality transaction. Top notch.

I don't think I've ever seen "oompaloompah" used in a derogatory way, and now I'm happy I did because it's great.

So. Much. Glitter.

Glitter bombs, unwanted pizza deliveries and of corse, Craigslist ads...

I don't think I've ever seen "oompaloompah" used in a derogatory way, and now I'm happy I did because it's great.

01478547641378-vi.jpg

Glitter bombs, unwanted pizza deliveries and of corse, Craigslist ads...

Local radio station once posted one of their employees' phone numbers on Craigslist with an ad for Free Monkeys. Its an option.

I was told that he has a "business" on Facebook called Midwest Sport Lettering that shows he is from Orland Park, IL I don't have a Facebook account so I can't bomb his FB page.

Edited by spudrock512

Such a thing does not exist.

The pizza, no. The paying part, yes it does.

I was told that he has a "business" on Facebook called Midwest Sport Lettering that shows he is from Orland Park, IL I don't have a Facebook account so I can't bomb his FB page.

https://www.facebook.com/MidwestSportsLettering/

I couldn't read anything as the sign up/login screen pops up and covers it, and I don't have Facebook.

There is also a MidwestSports.com, although that doesn't appear to be affiliated.

I sure hope for the client's sake that isn't supposed to be a Preds jersey- the lettering doesn't look anything like it should.

Been seeing the stuff on Facebook of him just giving people lies and excuses too. I hate people like that.

I also remember him asking about how to customize stuff and then a week later posting in every Facebook thread he could that he would customize a jersey for someone.

I won't even give him the benefit of the doubt, and say "oh he's a kid." No. If you want to open a business, and act like an adult, and take people's money, you're no longer a kid.

Sorry to anyone who got screwed by him. Hope it works out for you.

I hate to say this because I'm only a few years older, but according to his profile here he's 21. No offense to anyone here around that age, because like I said I'm not far off it myself, but that's putting a lot of trust into someone who is barely old enough to have a beer.

“Gee, that’s too bad, buddy!”

canadiansandbeer-vi.jpg

“We’ve been drinking since we were 7, guy!”

I don't understand how someone can screw someone over and look themselves in the mirror everyday.

And for what, a Blue Jackets jersey?

…no offence, CBJ fan (s?)

Local radio station once posted one of their employees' phone numbers on Craigslist with an ad for Free Monkeys. Its an option.

I was back visiting friends/family in North Bay, and of few of us guys stopped by an old, long-time friend’s place and tried to get him to join us for beers and wings, but he just wanted to stay home. Fair enough, have a nice night.

But as we left, we took pics of his Explorer, and when we got to the bar we proceeded to list his truck on kijiji with something along these lines:

2009 Explorer XLT

Loaded, clean

62,500kms*

Single driver, highway mileage, leaving country at the end of the month, priced to sell!

$10,500 FIRM

Call Jason 705-blah blah blah

Within 5 mins he was receiving calls, within 7 mins we had him on speakerphone losing his mind, and, of course, it didn’t help that we were all howling in the background, and within 20 mins he was at the bar with us laughing about it….well, half-heartedly, at least. By the time he'd arrived, we'd taken down the add, and be bought him a few beers for his trouble :D

“Gee, that’s too bad, buddy!”canadiansandbeer-vi.jpg

“We’ve been drinking since we were 7, guy!”

And for what, a Blue Jackets jersey?

…no offence, CBJ fan (s?)

I was back visiting friends/family in North Bay, and of few of us guys stopped by an old, long-time friend’s place and tried to get him to join us for beers and wings, but he just wanted to stay home. Fair enough, have a nice night.

But as we left, we took pics of his Explorer, and when we got to the bar we proceeded to list his truck on kijiji with something along these lines:

2009 Explorer XLT

Loaded, clean

62,500kms*

Single driver, highway mileage, leaving country at the end of the month, priced to sell!

$10,500 FIRM

Call Jason 705-blah blah blah

Within 5 mins he was receiving calls, within 7 mins we had him on speakerphone losing his mind, and, of course, it didn’t help that we were all howling in the background, and within 20 mins he was at the bar with us laughing about it….well, half-heartedly, at least. By the time he'd arrived, we'd taken down the add, and be bought him a few beers for his trouble :D

That's exactly how that gag works. Well played.

When he first joined here, I sent him eight dollars for a simple vector patch from a Buffaslug he cut up, and he couldn't even follow through with that. I heard excuses for two months from him. I was also turned off when he got his first sewing machine, begged everybody for advice on how to sew, and then apparently, he was a customizer on Facebook a week later. I, as well as everybody I know that have dealt with him have had nothing but problems, and he should be banned from every group he's a part of.

I had the exact same issue with him....sent him 5 bucks for a vector patch and nothing....i was lucky to get my money back from him....

Sorry to hear about your experience with him spudrock....