The feedback thread

Brilliant!

Special thanks to The_Dude_Abides for allowing me to undo two mistakes I made selling jerseys that I deeply regretted selling. Two of those have been re-obtained. The third remains in his possession, for now. He'll eventually realize what a great guy I am and he'll allow me to buy that one back as well. He just doesn't know it yet.

Thanks again, jersey #2 scheduled for delivery tomorrow!

No problem man...glad to see they are going to a good home...again. ?

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any update on this situation?

I saga with aroomadoomie has finally come to an end. I have received the jersey. It is a very nice jersey, but this experience is something I would never want to go through again. The funny thing is the jersey arrive at my door only two days after it had been sent out - it is just sad that I had to wait two month for it to actually be shipped. At least Jeremy finally came through, but I would say avoid him at all cost. I know others are still dealing with him and are going through the same crap I did. It got to the point where I had to threaten him that I was going to contact the authorities unless he did something. The worst part of it was there was no communication throughout the whole situation. I am just happy it is done.

Special thanks to The_Dude_Abides for allowing me to undo two mistakes I made selling jerseys that I deeply regretted selling. Two of those have been re-obtained. The third remains in his possession, for now. He'll eventually realize what a great guy I am and he'll allow me to buy that one back as well. He just doesn't know it yet.

Thanks again, jersey #2 scheduled for delivery tomorrow!

Should it have seemed odd that I posted feedback before I got the jersey, I knew it was going to be without issue. It arrived today and it was as I anticipated. Thanks again!!

Should it have seemed odd that I posted feedback before I got the jersey, I knew it was going to be without issue. It arrived today and it was as I anticipated. Thanks again!!

No problem bud.

Shout out to DC Red Wings!!! I was looking for a cheap Wings jersey for a project, and he hooked me up with a crazy cheap project jersey that will work perfect for what I want to make.

Proof that there are great people on this board!!! (minus that one guy...)

Edited by spudrock512

Shout out to thebiggoalie for a very easy transaction! Pleasure to do business with and happy to add a beautiful NYR jersey to my collection.

Certainly one of the many great people on this board!

Thanks Sam. Let's go Rangers!

Shout out to Slim for a couple of great transactions...as always. Thanks man ☺

• 2 weeks later...

Got my white Pro Player Avs from Casey today...all good! Very nice jersey. Thanks!

Just had a great deal with JerseyGirl. Quick and easy deal, at least the 3rd she's bought from me. An asset to the site. Plus she's like our only girl so she keeps us from being totally sexist in our membership.

Thanks again!

Been a while since I posted feedback on anyone, but off the top of my head I've had good transactions recently with jolmari, cj matthews and slimcutta.

Right back at you!

Edited by jolmari

The Dude Abides. What can I say, this guy loves buying jerseys. And he loves buying MY jerseys. And I love selling them to him.

Almost as much as I loved telling my friend who only buys Buicks because they are "built with American hands" that it is not so in at least one case.

Thanks again!

Just had a great deal with JerseyGirl. Quick and easy deal, at least the 3rd she's bought from me. An asset to the site. Plus she's like our only girl so she keeps us from being totally sexist in our membership.

Thanks again!

Aww, thanks. Some girls like buying too many shoes (is that sexist?), I like buying too many hockey jerseys. And it is another great jersey. Thank you. :)

Aww, thanks. Some girls like buying too many shoes (is that sexist?), I like buying too many hockey jerseys. And it is another great jersey. Thank you. :)

I buy too many shoes as well as jerseys. I'm such a girl.

Now THAT's sexist!!

Thanks again!

Edited by mfitz804