Sign in to follow this  
Brilliant!

The feedback thread

just completed a deal with james aka f-liars.

absolutely flawless.

just completed a deal with james aka f-liars.

absolutely flawless.

Ditto. Just got the Canadiens jersey from James...still haven't figured out who Tusiani is, or which movie it might have been from. Anyway, going to get my first jersey stripped!

Got a Gaborik All Star jersey from St. Patrick. Smooth transaction, and quick shipping. Well taken care of.

Dsl135 took a couple of all star jerseys off my hands.

A pleasure to deal with, thanks man!

Dsl135 took a couple of all star jerseys off my hands.

A pleasure to deal with, thanks man!

Same with mharolde. Smooth transaction. Great deal. Excited to get one step closer to completing my Roenick collection.

An awesome looking Jagr Pens jersey arrived today, thanks a lot Anthony/IIHFjerseycollector!

Just completed transactions with SeiferSeven and BladesofSteel

Both great guys and very easy to work with. Communication was top notch and everything went smoothly.

Got in a 94 ASG patch from slim. Now all I need is a jersey to put it on. Thanks buddy!

Just received a jersey from walzthewarrior and it was beautifully packaged, shipped fast and priced cheap.

Thanks so much!

Just received the jersey from flyhighguys94. Fast shipping and a HIGHLY recommended seller! Thx man!

Right on! Glad your happy

Just got an authentic white ccm capitals Bondra from tb426. Great jersey and fast shipping from Canada, well done.

Just received an awesome Panthers/Frolik jersey from SeiferSeven/Wayne, buy his stuff people! :thumbsup:

Can anybody give me advice if I never got a jersey from a member that i bought in February?

Don't take this the wrong way, but was that a serious question?

Contact that seller, make a claim if there was postal insurance or through paypal if you are within the time frames... Other than that. SOL. Lost a jersey in the mail too from a member here, just an unfortunate part of collecting that happens...

Can anybody give me advice if I never got a jersey from a member that i bought in February?

Feedback is feedback. Good or bad.

What's the point of it if it's always positive. That would be redundant and useless.

SeiferSeven hooked up me with his Latendresse jersey and it is in great condition. Shipped out in less than 24 hours of purchase, would buy from again!

SeiferSeven hooked up me with his Latendresse jersey and it is in great condition. Shipped out in less than 24 hours of purchase, would buy from again!

Good transaction overall! I am glad you like it man, that one was difficult to move, RMC did a solid job on the kit on that one!

yeah they did, the kit is spot on. i can imagine that it isn't a high demand item, but ya just gotta find the right one, lol :thumbsup: