Found Cool Austrialia Merchandise

For people who maybe into it i was watching on the australian hockey association site.

And they have a store section. And there are some cool fan hockey jerseys there for use on ice and off ice .

Maybe you like it take a look ---> http://phapromotional.com.au/AB3D/productdetails-size.asp?ProductID=119

Holy crap, what a sweet design! It's a kangaroo holding a hockey stick inside the constellation Crux(southern cross)! That's pretty wild.

Holy crap, what a sweet design! It's a kangaroo holding a hockey stick inside the constellation Crux(southern cross)! That's pretty wild.

I think im gonna order one i really like the jersey :D.

Really? What don't they like about it? The design or the color scheme?

come on. take a look at the thing. If I had a daughter, thats what id want her team to wear(kinda girly, no offense to you women!). Its ugly. And about as intimidating as my 2 pet rabbits..

Australia will be going back to their more traditional style next year.. With just a big hopping Kangaroo on front and AUSTRALIA on the lower rear. Nice Bold Green and Yellow 2 stripes alone the bottom and arms.

• 4 weeks later...

Ehhh it's not too bad. I don't like the color combo. I do think the design is neat. I guess all those joeys jumping around in the outback may have attributed to it... :lol: I mean I guess it would be like if a bald eagle was the front logo crest for Team USA's jerseys. Same sort deal, in my opinion.