Lindros vs. Stevens - the thread hijack

bjd624

when did i say that i wanted a thread about this?... johnny said that i loved old flyers i agreed said i grew up on them guys named a few players hockey music posted his LOD jerseys i made a comment about lindros commented the jerseys and moved on... TSM brought up stevens i made a comment on stevens and moved on... because you have some sort of problem with me and the flyers and it adds fuel to the fire that im a flyers fan you like to pin point me out... its cool i understand... no foul no harm i dont think im the one who needs to be called out johhny, floutown, tsm continued with the lindros mumbo jumbo... i said my peace after the thread was made new and moved and i moved on just like i said...

Why do you want to move on now that you've got your own thread to have at it?

Let's get this started again.

I agree that Lindros sucks and had he stayed a Nordique like he should have been, he'd have a fist full of Stanley Cup rings he would have won in Colorado, IF the franchise had actually moved. Who knows? He may have saved the Nords with his mere presence.

Overhyped and overrated.

Remember when this was $40?

Well now it's 22¢![/url] Hahahaha!

Devils advocate! I like it! Preach on Brother! :) Yet that would make me the Devil?? humm

Ya I saw that card for upwards of $50-$75 growing up around here, or more!

That rookie and the Raghib "Rocket" Ismail rookie were worth a truck load back then. Worthless today.

I used to buy the entire SEALED factory set now for $1 + shipping on Ebay not long ago.

when did i say that i wanted a thread about this?... johnny said that i loved old flyers i agreed said i grew up on them guys named a few players hockey music posted his LOD jerseys i made a comment about lindros commented the jerseys and moved on... TSM brought up stevens i made a comment on stevens and moved on... because you have some sort of problem with me and the flyers and it adds fuel to the fire that im a flyers fan you like to pin point me out... its cool i understand... no foul no harm i dont think im the one who needs to be called out johhny, floutown, tsm continued with the lindros mumbo jumbo... i said my peace after the thread was made new and moved and i moved on just like i said...

What in the HELL are you blabbering about?!?! Did Stevens knock you on head just now too??

You should make your new jersey into a Lindros.

Then burn it or use it to wipe. :thumbsup:

Classy!

respond to Jeffrey

i have a flyers lindros already.. i wipe my Arse with Lemieux & Crosby jerseys ######

That's some expensive T.P.!

P.S. Only good thing to ever come out of Philly is The Jedi Mind Tricks

HA! True story, my brother is best friends with Vinnie. He's been at my house about 20 times in the past year. My brother goes and hangs with him atleast twice a week..

/ Adds NOTHING. Please carry on.

HA! True story, my brother is best friends with Vinnie. He's been at my house about 20 times in the past year. My brother goes and hangs with him atleast twice a week..

/ Adds NOTHING. Please carry on.

Can I come to your place ?!! :)

Belive it or not I own a copy of the "Amber Probe" EP. One of my most high valued Records. I own eveything they did on Vinyl

I would love to hire them for a show up here in ontario but I don't even know if babygrand or them would go for it.

I bet they can't leave the counrty do to previous police history.

I'm (painfully) aware of this entire discussion. That's why I gave it it's own thread. :rolleyes:

I'm tempted to give you a week off for saying you wipe yourself with Lemieux jerseys. :angry:

Maybe we should put it to a vote...

sorry was taking a dump... and had to unclog the toilet you know them Lemieux 3 patch white 92 cup jerseys dont go down to easy... :P

off topic but thought id ask

where did you get the 1988 all star jersey

http://sports.webshots.com/photo/2187879900100337552thihjN

i am in search of one to turn into a hexy...

Hextall?!

For that I'm not going to tell you. :P