It arrived today

lafountain

Yeah, I'm with you. This really is the only style that doesn't make it feel like high treason because they were so bad while wearing it.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got this one just in time to watch Canada lose its quarterfinal on Thursday. I debated between Getzlaf and Toews but went with Getzlaf due to the Hitmen connection.

Getzfront-1.jpg

getzback-1.jpg

Got this one just in time to watch Canada lose its quarterfinal on Thursday. I debated between Getzlaf and Toews but went with Getzlaf due to the Hitmen connection.

Getzfront-1.jpg

getzback-1.jpg

Good choice, I'd do the same.....plus, i HATE Toews...

I want to get Getzlaf on my hitmen jersey, just havent gotten around to it.

Yeah, I'm with you. This really is the only style that doesn't make it feel like high treason because they were so bad while wearing it.

yeah but your a rangers fan im a flyers fan lol i do own 2 rangers jerseys even though the rivalry between flyers and rangers is a good one i love the liberty rangers jerseys but I HATE the diagonal name jerseys thier so BLAH!lol... nice pickup on the devils though...

on topic though... i dont have pics posted yet but ive recived the followin the past few days... all replicas

95-96 Capitals Road (Blue)

03-04 Capitals Alt. (Black)

00-01 Capitals Home (White) Jagr & 9-11 patch (THANK YOU JORDANS HOUSE!)

95-96 Bruins Alt. (Yellow) Ray Bourque (THANK YOU JUSTANOTHAVICTIM!)

03-04 Avalnache Home (White) Selanne

----- Utah Grizzlies Home (White) still with tags on it

97-98 Hurricanes Away (Red) Primeau

90-91 Sabers Away (Blue)

thast all i care to list right now... ill post pics in few

Yep, the Devils only had 3 winning seasons while wearing that style. And in fact they were barely winning seasons - 2 games, 3 games, and 7 games over .500 for the three. So your reasoning does make sense. :thumbsup:

Deal of my life, just got a black and a white authentic Edge Flyers' set for $230, the white one should be a Giroux in time for game 2. ;)

I just recieved my first jersey from IJ today from FedEX, Premier Avalanche 3rd Jersey. I had another one given to me as a gift, Premier Avalanche Home Jersey, from this site and let me tell you I am very impressed...neither was customized but will be sending em in sooner than later and based on their service I bet the customization will be incredible. Great Job IJ!! :thumbsup:

got this one today still has the tags on...becoming more and more rare we can thank mr MCFARLANE for the design

IMG_3183.jpg

IMG_3185.jpg

IMG_3184.jpg

Nice pick up sungod. Yes, we can thank Mr. Todd McFarlane, for the unique design. :thumbsup:

Nice pickups guys! The Blackhawks jerseys are classics, one of my favourites. I've always liked that Oilers third jersey, although it could have used a smidge of orange perhaps either replacing the white or blue outline around the oil drop.

I love that Oiler's 3rd. I've been looking for one for a while, they are becoming rather rare. Nice pickup.

Just sweet talked this seller to end this early, Will definitely post pics when available.

Marleau Jersey

Nice pickups guys! The Blackhawks jerseys are classics, one of my favourites. I've always liked that Oilers third jersey, although it could have used a smidge of orange perhaps either replacing the white or blue outline around the oil drop.

i agree a little orange would have been nice. Not sure why the oilers went away from this jersey it is a beauty especially as a 3rd jersey. IMHO all 3rd should have a different take then the home and away and not be a jersey that used to be the primary jersey

ok over the past 3 days ive recived the following

02-07 Black Kings(Crown logo)

02-07 Purple Kings (crest logo)

02-07 White Kings (Crown logo)

AUTHENIC Black Dallas Alt. (bull constellation logo)

White Red Wings (hull on back)

mid 90's Flames Red Jersey

Black Flyers (vanbiesbrouck on back)

99-00 N.A. All Star (recchi on back) (Replica, BUT all appropriate patches, Toronto host patch, NHL 2000 patch, Canada flag patch, flyers logo patch)

black flyers (forseberg on back)

RBK Edge white Wild jersey (Gaborik on back)

Red Blackhawks jersey

black canucks jersey (skating logo)

Baltimore Bandits Black

Calgary Flames Black Alt. (horse logo)

blue preadtors

black lightning (Bergevin on back with paint brush font)

islanders 97-98 blue (palffy on back)

Red Canadiens jersey

white blue jacket jersye (ricahrdson on back)

what im waiting for

94-97 E.C All Star Jersey

2006 Canada Jeff Carter jersey

Blue Canucks jersey (orca logo)

white lindros flyers jersey

Blue Jets jersey (mid 90's logo)

Blue Blue Jackets

white roenick coyotes jersey

AUTHENTIC predtors yellow alt

AUTHENTIC sabers red alt

AUTHENTIC hurricanes white

AUTHENTIC thrashers baby blue

im creating my webshote album tonight will post it here when its all sorted and loaded up :D

really orr in a blackhawks jersey? the jersey is nice and i understand the historical significance but this sort of like getting a gilmour habs jersey. I just feel #4 belong on the bruins.

still a sweet jersey

come on now.

Blackhawk fans can enjoy Orr too ya know!

There's enough Orr to go around for everyone! :)

kohoblank.jpg

Ultrafil Koho Authentic, size 48

spezza1.jpg

spezza2.jpg

Jason Spezza Koho Authentic w/ Roger patch, size 48

I am thinking about having the red jersey customized into a Martin Havlat rookie jersey or perhaps Marian Hossa as the Senators only wore Koho Ultrafil in the 2000-2001 and 2001-2002 seasons, with the exception of the black alternate which I believe has always been ultrafil. If anyone else has any suggestions feel free to post them.

spezza1.jpg

spezza2.jpg

Jason Spezza Koho Authentic w/ Roger patch, size 48

Glad to see you got that jersey done!

Glad to see you got that jersey done!

Thanks, I have been wanting that jersey done for quite some time now so I'm really happy to finally have it done.

Indeed. Where did you find the patch?

I got the patch from patch_collection on ebay, I know it's a reproduction but finding a real one is impossible now.