It arrived today

lafountain

ok over the past 3 days ive recived the following

02-07 Black Kings(Crown logo)

02-07 Purple Kings (crest logo)

02-07 White Kings (Crown logo)

AUTHENIC Black Dallas Alt. (bull constellation logo)

White Red Wings (hull on back)

mid 90's Flames Red Jersey

Black Flyers (vanbiesbrouck on back)

99-00 N.A. All Star (recchi on back) (Replica, BUT all appropriate patches, Toronto host patch, NHL 2000 patch, Canada flag patch, flyers logo patch)

black flyers (forseberg on back)

RBK Edge white Wild jersey (Gaborik on back)

Red Blackhawks jersey

black canucks jersey (skating logo)

Baltimore Bandits Black

Calgary Flames Black Alt. (horse logo)

blue preadtors

black lightning (Bergevin on back with paint brush font)

islanders 97-98 blue (palffy on back)

Red Canadiens jersey

white blue jacket jersye (ricahrdson on back)

what im waiting for

94-97 E.C All Star Jersey

2006 Canada Jeff Carter jersey

Blue Canucks jersey (orca logo)

white lindros flyers jersey

Blue Jets jersey (mid 90's logo)

Blue Blue Jackets

white roenick coyotes jersey

AUTHENTIC predtors yellow alt

AUTHENTIC sabers red alt

AUTHENTIC hurricanes white

AUTHENTIC thrashers baby blue

im creating my webshote album tonight will post it here when its all sorted and loaded up :D

Dude where did you get all of these?

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ebay, some cool ppl here :D... im a lil different that most of you... i have about 5 or 6 fakes... idc... as long as the jersey looks good to me... i collect to wear and have the jerseys most of the fakes i have are due to the fact that it would cost me an arm and a leg to get a real one (hartford whalers, teal seals jersey etc.) so i get the singapore knock offs... i like turning heads... where as no normal persons is going to stop me on the street and say HEY that lacroix whalers is wrong.... and point out the flaws... most normal non collectors go HOLY CRAP thats a WHALERS LACROIX jerseys :D... but none of them are fakes...well as far as i know most are ccm and starter unless noted difft... i just won a white panthers vanbiesbrouck and a trenton titans alt jerseys...

ebay, some cool ppl here :D... im a lil different that most of you... i have about 5 or 6 fakes... idc... as long as the jersey looks good to me... i collect to wear and have the jerseys most of the fakes i have are due to the fact that it would cost me an arm and a leg to get a real one (hartford whalers, teal seals jersey etc.) so i get the singapore knock offs... i like turning heads... where as no normal persons is going to stop me on the street and say HEY that lacroix whalers is wrong.... and point out the flaws... most normal non collectors go HOLY CRAP thats a WHALERS LACROIX jerseys :D... but none of them are fakes...well as far as i know most are ccm and starter unless noted difft... i just won a white panthers vanbiesbrouck and a trenton titans alt jerseys...

Wow bjd! you are on a crazy tear of late. Can't wait to see the pictures of them. :thumbsup:

ty.. i just had my comp crash... (no wores have an external drive :D)... and just got my new laptop i bought about 3 hourds ago fully setup so tomorrow ima post pics and etc. in my new webshots acount and ill post em over here :D

fakes kill jersey collecting and i have yet to see a fake that looks good. fakes are always trash when compared with the real deal. Other then that nice pick ups you are a machine

Wow that's a big list of jerseys.

Now did you just rob a jersey shop or a collectors house?? ^_^

how much you spend of all that in one shot?

both :D lol

:ninja: <--- You!

ok welp here it is

my collection as of late

still waiting on about 20 or so jerseys :D and bidding on like 5 .. and working deals on a few

http://community.webshots.com/user/bjd624?action=publicAlbums

The pictures of the jerseys are nice. I really like your 2007 RBK All-Star Simon Gagne Jersey! :thumbsup:

i just bought that gagne on sat lol! they have 2 more size l (replicas) @ 130 w. 50% off so that makes it 65 a piece .... lol

and yes IIHF i have shopped at fakes r us a few times... :(

i just bought that gagne on sat lol! they have 2 more size l (replicas) @ 130 w. 50% off so that makes it 65 a piece .... lol

YGPM

Not really something to be proud of ... :noway:

He isn't trying to be proud of it, he is just saying that of the many he has, ONLY 6 are fakes.

I don't think there's a collector out there who has never come across at least one. I have 2 fakes, I am not proud of it, but it won't stop me from wearing the California Golden Seals jersey I bought, cause I sure wasn't going to find one of those around in my price range.

NICE

i jsut recived the following

Jets 90's Blue

Canucks orca navy

blue jackets navy (original logo)

thrashers baby blue AUTHENTIC (koho)

Sabers red alt (AUTHENTIC)

prdators alt yellow (AUTHENTIC)

Hurricanes white (AUTHENTIC!)

I have one fake that I am proud of and display, its the RBK 6100 Pttsburgh Penguins MA Fleury...

When he was in Calgary, my friend and I went by the buses after the practice and he signed it.

With an exception of the material for the twill, it looks good