It arrived today

lafountain

well my best guess would be is from just before the year the nordiques moved to Colorado...

That would have been what the Nords wore in 95-96 but they moved to Colorado and started there for the 95-96 season.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah! Thanks for the info TMLFAN.

Its a crying shame those Nordiques jerseys never saw the light of day. Beautiful jersey in my eyes, if though i like the Av's.

is that yours IIHF?... the diffrence betwween mine and that is the fleur-di-lis on the bottom and mine is more of a royal blue ... i recall some1 saying the logo looked smaller on the one on ebay the one i recived is about the same size as that... reason it looks smaller is cause some1 decided to put the fleur-di-lis on it and it kind of looks cluttered... i realize that its fake and the odds of finding a real one are one in a trillion so ill settle for this it makes me happy to have that style jersey and thats all that counts....

WOW Aketon i did something you say to always do and i searched the forum... and i saw this topic 3 years ago.... why is that every1 is giving me crap for buying a fake jersey... but OBVIOUSLY you all had to know that these jerseys were fake AND some got scammed... so can some1 clear that up for me...

http://forums.icejerseys.com/index.php?showtopic=717&st=40

sorry that all of you got scammed years ago...taht sucks hard... im grateful i at least got the jersey.. and its in amazing quality... if you want detailed pics let me know what you want detail of and ill take em

ALSO if you look at the picture of the one you posted it looks navy blue and a darker teal... and if you look at the picture of the CONFIRMED REAL prototypes of the 2 guys wearing them... http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160441291102 ... the real ones are royal blue! ... just an observation!

There's a difference between buying an illegal reproduction of a licensed team and a reproduction of a jersey that never existed. Just because there's a prototype doesn't mean that it was ever manufactured. I'm sure if it WAS ever produced, we'd have seen it pop up on eBay or elsewhere by now. There was a guy; the same one in the thread you linked to, who made a whole bunch of those blank-tailed new Nords jerseys. Many of us here actually contacted him for purchase but he never made good on his sales and ended up refunding money to some of us; myself included.

Speaking to the logo itself also, that design was SUPPOSED to be ready for 1995-96, but the team applied for a uniform change too late in the 1994-95 season, so they were going to unveil it for the start of the 1996-97 season. We all know what happened though.

thats what i did i bought a reproduction of a jersey that never actually existed... so why was everyone giving me crap for it??...lol idc really just making an observation and maybe a discussion out of it... either way... the jersey is awsome it looks great.... he stopped selling 'em (jerseywithstats) other wise i mighta seen if he coulda got me a few other players, (Garth Snow, Peter Forsberg, Owen Nolan, Mike Ricci, Valeri Kamensky, Adam Deadmarsh, Adam Foote) and yes i would buy 7 more if offered the chance.....id love to get my hands on a blues jersey (the trumpet alternate of 95-96) but i highly doubt some1 would ever make a repro. of that.. wayy too much work for that one..

my fake nords wolf jersey came today...:D

Was that the Sakic one on ebay recently with the fleur-de-lis around the bottom?

And last but certainly not least, my first Wildwing. It's a large, but I should be flipping it later this week for an XXL. It's even more hideous in person, and I love it. The XXL will be a Selanne.

Welcome to the Wild Wing Club. Or is it a fraternity? EIther way, Selanne did not wear an A on it as best as I could find.

yes jeff ... i said if any1 want detailed pics i will be happy to take em... its a fake obviosuly (i think)

is there something special for some1 who has 2? lol do we have any meetings? gatherings in the wood with wildwing mascot sacrafices?

yes jeff ... i said if any1 want detailed pics i will be happy to take em... its a fake obviosuly (i think)

Can you post them. I'm curious because you said the crest on the front was bigger than people believe. What if someone actually had the right jersey and was just a moron and threw fleur-de-lis on them? Stranger things have happened.

I received this awhile ago, just changed the name bar now

Before: Davis Jersey $33.00

jersey003.jpg

After: Kobasew Name Bar $20

IMG_2858.jpg

IMG_2859.jpg

what detail would you like ill take em right now....

Well lets see. Do a better front and back (unless its blank then don't do a blank). Do a picture of the tags inside the collar close up. Also do one of the crest, and where the fight strap is attached (if there is one). One more think I can think of is try to angle the pic of the fight strap so we can see the piece of twill that attaches the fight strap to the jersey so that we can also see the lower part of the inside of the jersey. I say this to see if the colors are sublimated like they should or they are hemmed like fakes would be. If that makes sense.

I received this awhile ago, just changed the name bar now

Before: Davis Jersey $33.00

jersey003.jpg

After: Kobasew Name Bar $20

IMG_2858.jpg

IMG_2859.jpg

Nobody probably cares, just thought I'd bump this forward a page since it was left on the last one.

not really but ill try lol!

Ok scroll to the bottom of this auction to look at the pictures for a model. Use pictures 1, 2, and 4 for reference. Those are the shots I'd like to see if at all possible. Thanks again.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ED-BELFOUR-CHICAGO-BLACKHAWKS-CCM-AUTHENTIC-JERSEY-75th-/260619655575?cmd=ViewItem&pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item3cae245997

EDIT: Also use the last pictures for a reference of what I was looking for with the tags.

question FJC, is the K o b a s e w suppose to space that far apart? It just really stood out compared to that Davis as I was scrolling down

I wish that Calgary jersey would come back. An overall great design that should have never been changed in my opinion.

2190864660106519520iPWSQj_th.jpg

2914853480106519520yePFoG_th.jpg

2726238910106519520butTff_th.jpg

2985974830106519520JeqvoI_th.jpg

2762865270106519520TgNvQT_th.jpg

I mean I honestly don't know what to tell you about that. Its obviously a reproduction but I wouldn't call it a "fake." As long as your happy with it I don't know what to tell you.