lafountain

Hey

Got these today.

Calgary Flames Jarome Iginla - Was surpristed to see it come NWT

IMG_2862.jpg

IMG_2861.jpg

Nike Kelowna Rockets - WIll One day be a Chuck Kobasew

IMG_2860.jpg

And a Authentic Yzerman 2000 All-Star Game Jersey....I didnt notice it prior, but the name bar is a bit off center....If anyone wants this one, shoot me over an offer.

IMG_2864.jpg

IMG_2865.jpg

IMG_2866.jpg

Nice pick ups Displaced Swede.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

got my 2 flyers jerseys back today

1 white timonen w/ scf patch

1 orange giroux w/ scf patch

also got

1 white kings (crest logo)

1 new haven beasts

1 orange (90's) flyers

1 N.A. all star jersey

1 white goathead sabers

got my 2 flyers jerseys back today

1 white timonen w/ scf patch

1 orange giroux w/ scf patch

also got

1 white kings (crest logo)

1 new haven beasts

1 orange (90's) flyers

1 N.A. all star jersey

1 white goathead sabers

youd figure with all this money you apparently have to buy jerseys, youd get a digital camera and show off these jerseys! :)

THIS IS THE 2nd TIME IM SAYING THIS!!!! :D

I HAVE A WEBSHOTS!!! i havent updates with theses i will do it after hells kitchen

lol heres my webshots

http://community.webshots.com/user/bjd624

alright edit your profile and put it in your signature! and then remind us each time that if we want to see your new jerseys, to click below !

Hey

Got these today.

Calgary Flames Jarome Iginla - Was surpristed to see it come NWT

IMG_2862.jpg

IMG_2861.jpg

Nike Kelowna Rockets - WIll One day be a Chuck Kobasew

IMG_2860.jpg

And a Authentic Yzerman 2000 All-Star Game Jersey size 52....I didnt notice it prior, but the name bar is a bit off center....If anyone wants this one, shoot me over an offer.

IMG_2864.jpg

IMG_2865.jpg

IMG_2866.jpg

Just overpaid on my Canada jersey,but if I hadn't I would make an offer. Love that Yzerman...maybe if you still have it in a bit I would surely contact you.

THIS IS THE 2nd TIME IM SAYING THIS!!!! :D

I HAVE A WEBSHOTS!!! i havent updates with theses i will do it after hells kitchen

lol heres my webshots

http://community.webshots.com/user/bjd624

Hells kitchen can wait...lets see the flyers jerseys

Seriously. What kind of collector are you? Allowing some dumb TV show to take rule over your jerseys?? UNACCEPTABLE. I have half a mind to revoke your collectors membership!

:D

in the siggy now!... just click on respective albums for each jersey your interested in seeing :D... enjoy and im welcome to comment and complaints...

It's been a while since I've posted anything but I got this a couple of weeks ago. I thought it would be appropriate to post it because it is so soccer inspired with the world cup going on. Probably one of my favorite All-Star jerseys ever. I love that it has that weird collar and the name is below the number like you find in some club soccer jerseys in Europe (It looks like Bayern Munich jersey). Also, it was cool to see the goalies wear a different color jersey to make them stand out. Kovalev is one of my favorite Russian players and I was lucky to buy this on the cheap on Ebay. I would love to find an authentic 2000 version of this jersey in a size 48 with the Toronto All-Star patch. The summer is my season for customizing so I'll have some more stuff to post in the coming weeks.

3725065161_60366a5aac_b_d.jpg

3725065225_1ccf2f3f38_b_d.jpg

It was a cool novelty that the goalies wore different jerseys than the rest of the team.

52092225.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF878921F7C3FC3F69D929FDF223BA8DA9BC741A5A7D3BB4309053924E06328564F0768C4E9C89C783688B46

Scott Parker 2006-2007 game worn jersey. Worn during "The Sheriff's" second stint with the Avs. He played in 242 games with the Avs and only wore this jersey number for ten of those games. Great game use, staining, and a color accurate neck alteration that I've never seen on a Avalanche jersey before.

ScottParker2006-2007whiteAvsgame-5.jpg

ScottParker2006-2007whiteAvsgame-6.jpg

th_ScottParker2006-2007whiteAvsgame-4.jpgth_ScottParker2006-2007whiteAvsgame-3.jpgth_ScottParker2006-2007whiteAvsgame-2.jpgth_ScottParker2006-2007whiteAvsgame-1.jpg

just recived/ picked up the following

1 Ny Islanders white (normal logo, fisherman style jerseys though)

1 buffalo sabers blue ccm buffaslug

1 ny islanders mid 90's blue jersey (soon to be a Hextall)

1 Buffalo sabers white ccm buffaslug

just recived/ picked up the following

1 Ny Islanders white (normal logo, fisherman style jerseys though)

1 buffalo sabers blue ccm buffaslug

1 ny islanders mid 90's blue jersey (soon to be a Hextall)

1 Buffalo sabers white ccm buffaslug

How many jerseys do you have now? Your tear as of late has been pretty epic.

110+ kinda lost count lol...

i just compiled a list see new post in the trading section.. my new agenda i will eventually reach... 80's - 07 NO EDGE jerseys EVERY TEAM every style more deets in new thread im typing in a second or 2...

i just compiled a list see new post in the trading section.. my new agenda i will eventually reach... 80's - 07 NO EDGE jerseys EVERY TEAM every style more deets in new thread im typing in a second or 2...

Sheesh, you're nuts good sir haha. And they still didn't send you that ###### XXL Wildwing? Man that guy's a slacker haha.

Who does your customization? That collection will keep them employed for years to come!

How many jerseys do you have now? Your tear as of late has been pretty epic.

As they say in WoW (World of Warcraft)

"PIC'S OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN!"

:)

chicago_blk_amonte_f_sm.jpg

chicago_blk_amonte_b_sm.jpg

My favorite Blackhawks style, customized with one of my favorite players. Eventually I'll be adding a Blackhawks 75th anny patch.

rangers_liberty_911_sm.jpg

I've been looking for one of these for a while to put the patch on. This will eventually be a Leetch (haven't decided "C" or "A" as I have pictures of that season of him wearing both in the liberty jersey with the 911 patch).