It arrived today

lafountain

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

also an ebay local pickup, got it real cheap. my first auto'd jersey, with COA

2336759950105244266S500x500Q85.jpg

As i mentioned a while back i was trying to acquire one of my grails ,so i was working on a deal to net me me a 85 Gretzky Gamer but the jersey had to many question marks so i decided against going for it and then out of nowhere, i was messaged by a guy who asked me if i was interested in his 2 jerseys . i got the box today and i almost S h i t myself

enjoy guys i know i will :)

roenickgamer.jpg

prongerrookiejersey.jpg

a 95 roenick with 30 repairs and rookie pronger !

holy crap, pickup of the month right there!

its funny cause the reason the guy messaged me is because i completed a trade with one of his buddies and i threw in a Montreal expos pro authentic as a surprise gift. So he refered me to the guy that had the jerseys and gave me a crazy price too. both are phot and video matched. i am a happy camper today i might s h i t myself again

its funny cause the reason the guy messaged me is because i completed a trade with one of his buddies and i threw in a Montreal expos pro authentic as a surprise gift. So he refered me to the guy that had the jerseys and gave me a crazy price too. both are phot and video matched. i am a happy camper today i might s h i t myself again

It happens!!!

Just thought I'd let you know.....

TJ Maxx and Marshall's......

REDUCED down to $15.00

Not many left though......Look for red clearance rack signs.

Drove over to Marshalls and got the last XXL. For $15.00 you can't beat it.The XL I have is a bit snug.Now I have something I can wear out or to a game. Thanks to BJD and jerseymikea for the heads up.

The Roenick and Pronger are amazing additions. I salivate at the thought of owning a rookie Pronger. Very nice pick up. Karma for you for sure, do something nice, get something nice.

i 100% believe that in this hobby if you treat people well they will treat you well if try to screw them eventually someone will screw you. I have been blessed to make some great acquaintances because of the hobby. Its really a lot of fun to make a big trade and wait for the jersey to come in or to buy something and open that box. Even selling something is fun like when i sold My Yelle avalanche gamer to BurnabyJoe I probably could have squeezed another 30-40$ from ebay but i knew it would go to a great home and good collector.

karma----> what goes around comes around

holy crap, pickup of the month right there!

Amen to that! Sweet jerseys!!!

i 100% believe that in this hobby if you treat people well they will treat you well if try to screw them eventually someone will screw you. I have been blessed to make some great acquaintances because of the hobby. Its really a lot of fun to make a big trade and wait for the jersey to come in or to buy something and open that box. Even selling something is fun like when i sold My Yelle avalanche gamer to BurnabyJoe I probably could have squeezed another 30-40$ from ebay but i knew it would go to a great home and good collector.

karma----> what goes around comes around

Agreed.

just got the mail :D

#3 for me

2135044670106519520S500x500Q85.jpg

considering 1 will become a 94 recchi SHORTLY the other will become a 97 LeClair , thinking about a 96 Desjardins for this bad boy...

and this

2546211390106519520S500x500Q85.jpg

will soon be a 91 Paul Coffey with a SCF patch :D

Drove over to Marshalls and got the last XXL. For $15.00 you can't beat it.The XL I have is a bit snug.Now I have something I can wear out or to a game. Thanks to BJD and jerseymikea for the heads up.

I didn't realize that Marshalls and T.J. Max sold jerseys. I'm going to have to swing by one to check it out.

Nice pickups, guys! The Pronger looks great and I am totally digging the early 90s Penguins road black, bjd! Adding the '91 SCF patch is a great idea along with your customization idea of Paul Coffey. :thumbsup: Many people forget Coffey played a big role in the Penguins first Cup. It was such a smart trade to acquire him from Edmonton after playing with the Gretzky dynasty.

Bjd how much does it cost you to customize a replica jersey...doesnt it cost you more to customize then the actual cost of the jersey itself. it is not my place to question how or what you collect but you seem to have a decent amount of money. Why dont you focus on getting some nice pro authentics?

Just for resale seems like a smarter investement

i have no problem answering your ?

yes it costs me sometimes 5-6x more to customize a jersey for what i get them for...and it sometimes SUCKS to have to do that BUT!... yes i do have money to blow, its just authentics are VERY HARD to come by in most cases for what im looking for or just happen to come across and im VERY! inpatient i mean ive been collecting for around 5 years but never had the $ so the only time i would get jerseys was christmas and bday now i have my own steady high flowing income i can get what ever my heart desires, and back in may is when i started to fully collect in may i only had 8 jerseys 3 months later i have 178 with 10 or so intransit... so i know i can get what i want...

all in all what i was just babbling and rambling on about, i would buy authentics IF they showed up at a price i like and in the style, team etc. that i'm looking for its just they dont SHOW UP!...

@sluggermatt.... yeah coffey has always been a favorite of mine, the reason i didnt go with the 3 patch 92 or 3 patch cup jersey is because there wasn't any one of intrest AND the 3 patches i like are the 75th 25th and the cup patch and they didnt wear them together so i said eff it and made my 2nd ccm/maska black skating penns jersey a 91 coffey to go with my 91 recchi that im getting done up :D

And with that, we are going to close this monster thread and begin a new one, which can be found here. http://forums.icejerseys.com/index.php?showtopic=2792