It arrived today

lafountain

I was saying when I see the name Turgeon and think #77, the 87 catches me off guard. Those old Tampa jeresys from the first two seasons have awesome lettering, just due to the metalicness of the blue and silver. I'm also a fan of the gold used in the Kings 96 Alt, it gives it a nice kick. Ive also heard the new Kings jerseys will be without the metallic silver on the stripes they left on the jersey, which could also mean no metallic lettering. I guess it all comes down to the fact that shiney objects distract me!

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 new jerseys arrived courtesy of ice jerseys. I had these done because of the Customization Sale:

CarterFront.jpg

CarterBack.jpg

RadulovFront.jpg

RadulovBack.jpg

Enjoy! :shot:

PS: A question as well maybe Crywolf can answer the package was sent from EPS (Exclusive Pro Sports). I've heard they do great work but is icejerseys.com starting to push customization to other companies or was this a one time thing? The jersey's turned out great the only complaint (albeit minor) was the numbers were sewn all the way through on only the bottom layer where with IJ all colors are sewn all they way through.

EX:

One Layer (EPS):

CarterStitch.jpg

All three layers (IJ):

GaorikStich.jpg

Couple of nice ones Stanley, I am still waiting for mine from the customization sale to ship, but I can continue to be patient.

It did get pushed back once but according to the icejerseys website, it is supposed to ship next week.

What kind of material was used for the top layer of the Predators kit?

It's a slightly darker shade than the jersey. It looks like the jerseys material but it is stiffer.

One Layer (EPS):

CarterStitch.jpg

Most customizers do it that way and so do I

All three layers (IJ):

GaorikStich.jpg

that`s way too much work. Takes up much more time than pre-sewing the lettering kit and then sewing it to the jersey.

Here is some visual evidence of how the teams in the NHL do their's. Here are a couple pictures of my Game Worn Rucchin jersey, and as JustA said, it is done like your Flyers jersey.

IMGP0073.jpg

IMGP0072.jpg

I recieved a few over the last few days. First Authentic Reebok Stars Alt to be Morrow #10 w/ A, an Adam Deadmarsh 2001-2002 Kings Alternte, which I had to send back becuase it had the wrong crest, and it looks like I'm gonna have to replace this one too. It has a small front crest (which I could live with) the KOHO patch is not placed properly, it goes into the purple when it shouldn't, and there is glue residue all over that has seeped out from under the numbers. Finally, a Hartford Wolf Pack White Alternate jersey, in the future to be LA Kings prospect Jason LaBarbera.

2156504810034358379OsxgpE_th.jpg

2907071610034358379qIiPBA_th.jpg

2956219410034358379EVOAJS_th.jpg

2818827140034358379uQsqmi_th.jpg

Also, after some problems, my jersey collection is patially online. The majority of my pieces are there, which are all Portland Winter Hawks related. The rest will follow shortly. The link is in my sig.

I recieved a few over the last few days. First Authentic Reebok Stars Alt to be Morrow #10 w/ A, an Adam Deadmarsh 2001-2002 Kings Alternte, which I had to send back becuase it had the wrong crest, and it looks like I'm gonna have to replace this one too. It has a small front crest (which I could live with) the KOHO patch is not placed properly, it goes into the purple when it shouldn't, and there is glue residue all over that has seeped out from under the numbers. Finally, a Hartford Wolf Pack White Alternate jersey, in the future to be LA Kings prospect Jason LaBarbera.

2156504810034358379OsxgpE_th.jpg

2907071610034358379qIiPBA_th.jpg

2956219410034358379EVOAJS_th.jpg

2818827140034358379uQsqmi_th.jpg

Also, after some problems, my jersey collection is patially online. The majority of my pieces are there, which are all Portland Winter Hawks related. The rest will follow shortly. The link is in my sig.

nice collection. Can it be that you uncrested Blues jersey is actually a uncrested Minor League jersey?

Is the kit's top layer on the Preds kit made of the same material like on the AVS jerseys for example?

It is similar to the nameplate on my Avs 3rd (Wolski).

nice collection. Can it be that you uncrested Blues jersey is actually a uncrested Minor League jersey?

Thanks man. Yeah, that could be. I picked up off ebay with three uncreted canucks jerseys (the home and away, my frined got the 3rd) and it was listed as Blues, but it could be totally possible it was a minor league jersey. It has the CCM on the hem, but no NHL shield. I'm still looking for the correct crest for that, so far no luck, but sonner or later it has to turn up.

is it like the black layer on this one?

2367618390061695617YlLeip_fs.jpg

It's hard to see but I don't think so.

This showed up today, I gotta say its even cooler in person. It's gonna be a Jason LaBarbera jersey in the future. I think hes gonna have a good year with the Kings this year. Plus how can you not like a guy who has metallica on his mask?? It was sitting on my doorstep when I went to play hockey and when I came home, I tried to get it in with out my mom seeing it, as she told me she was tired of seeing jerseys show up, that i should go to couseling becuase I was buying so many(that made me laugh, maybe cuz its true!) but she caught me. I was able to say it was our new team jersey for beer league hockey and she bought it. I've had to start diverting packages to my buddies apartment while im still in town before school starts back up!

2715935870034358379S600x600Q85.jpg

Nice jersey that's one of my favorite AHL jersey's.

Yeah me too, I think it was this thread where I mentioned I'm a sucker for the metallica numbers on jerseys and this has metallica letters, crest, and the numbers look really cool with the silver. I kind of wanted the white version, becuase the have the purple metallic numbers, but they didnt have them, and I try to stay away from white (with a few exceptions) as it really does get dirty fast.

Plus how can you not like a guy who has metallica on his mask??

Pffft...depends on the era! After ...and Justice for All? CRAP!

I like that Monarchs jersey. However, I've always been partial to the white ones. They just seem a lot sharper than that dark blue and gold.

Yeah, the white is sharp, but the purple is pretty sweet in person. Its a tough call, but came down to what was in stock. And I'll agree with you about AJFA, but I gotta throw the Black Album in before the cutoff...Load, Re-load, St. Anger while not up to par, are in my opinion much better than 90% of the stuff that comes out these days.

And for fun, a few pics of his masks

56583174.jpg

56583168.jpg

20041112f.jpg

Taking advantage of the recent IceJerseys customization blowout and finding one of the few remaining size 48's for sale, I acquired one of these today:

lecavalier.jpg

Since they did not win the Cup wearing Reebok jerseys, I will not pursue a 2004 Stanley Cup patch for it.

Very nice desert rat.

Taking advantage of the recent IceJerseys customization blowout and finding one of the few remaining size 48's for sale, I acquired one of these today:

lecavalier.jpg

Since they did not win the Cup wearing Reebok jerseys, I will not pursue a 2004 Stanley Cup patch for it.

Nice jersey though I'm trying to sell mine because it's too big and I rather have a 90's CCM jersey and put #8 on it paint brush style fonts