It arrived today

lafountain

GAR! I thought they were all out of 48's! I guess I didn't look hard enough. Gotta love those white Lightning jerseys.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GAR! I thought they were all out of 48's! I guess I didn't look hard enough. Gotta love those white Lightning jerseys.

Considering how fast things were moving during the customization sale, it is entirely possible that they were out of 48's when you looked. I know when I was looking at many items for the sale at work, when I got home a couple hours later a bunch of those items were no longer available.

Yeah you're probably right. The last couple weeks I've looked, all I've seen were 54's or 56's and those are tents on me.

Yeah you're probably right. The last couple weeks I've looked, all I've seen were 54's or 56's and those are tents on me.

As far as the smaller sizes (under 50) go, it looks like all that's left are a Sabres white 48 and a Hurricanes white 46. It's hard to believe that I fit into a 'smaller size'. :wacko:

Since they did not win the Cup wearing Reebok jerseys, I will not pursue a 2004 Stanley Cup patch for it.

Oh just go for it. That was the style they wore and it would look better with a patch on it.

Of the Vancouver Orca jerseys, the gradient one was always my favorite of the three. Might have to get myself one eventually.

As far as the smaller sizes (under 50) go, it looks like all that's left are a Sabres white 48 and a Hurricanes white 46. It's hard to believe that I fit into a 'smaller size'. :wacko:

Huh, my Hextall is a goalie cut, even bigger than a 56, and I could hide inside it!

very nice looking jersey. I have the home and away jersey on my want list, both Selanne probably

I was actually considering Selanne but after some thought, ended up deciding on Getzlaf as the way to go.

Awaited my arrival this afternoon:

VancouverCanucks3rdcirca1996-vi.jpg

VancouverCanucks3rdcirca2001-vi.jpg

Woo-hoo.

The red 1996 alternate Canucks jersey is great because it's so bright. I just never cared for the plain red left sleeve. I have a Bertuzzi in the 2001 blue alternate. I like that gradient effect a lot and on the 2001 jersey, the numbers are done in that silver glittery-like twill that is in the trim of the Avalanche jerseys. Dang, that jersey looks goooooood. B)

Woo-hoo.

Dam-n you Brilliant!....Dam-n you! (All in jest of course) Thats a pretty jersey. The other one is too, but since I own the 2001 one its not the envy of my eye.

EDIT: I had to write it Dam-n becuase when I orignally tried, it came up as ##### and thought that looked a little too much like an F-bomb or something else I wasn't trying to get at!

To continue this incredibly long thread, I'll show off my latest IJ arrival...

zigo15.jpg

Why Zigomanis? He is signed for next season, the Coyotes love this guy, he busts tail, I've only seen two people with one and he's my wife's favorite Coyote :rolleyes: . There's no Decade in the Desert (worst season since moving to Arizona) patch on the front, thank goodness, so instead, I am going to put one of those Garth Brooks Foundation Teammates For Kids patches on it. Zigomanis did play in the January 11 game where they wore those.

To continue this incredibly long thread, I'll show off my latest IJ arrival...

I guess I started something good with Vanek.

My jersey from the icejerseys customization sale arrived today as well.

IMGP0077.jpg

The Ducks jerseys look so much nicer in person, IMO, and you're reaping the reward. Yours is screaming for a Stanley Cup patch! :thumbsup:

The Ducks jerseys look so much nicer in person, IMO, and you're reaping the reward. Yours is screaming for a Stanley Cup patch! :thumbsup:

I have thought about this as well, just haven't figured out if I want to go that route or not.

Anyone know about how much it runs to just have patches added to already customized jerseys?

Woo-hoo.

Inquiring minds want to know...Linden #16 "C", Mogilny #89 or Bure #96 "A"?

I have thought about this as well, just haven't figured out if I want to go that route or not.

Anyone know about how much it runs to just have patches added to already customized jerseys?

My local tailor shop sews my patches for $3 and my local customizers charge $5.

I've even had one jersey place charge $1.50 per patch for sewing. Man I miss that place! I discovered them just a month or so before they closed up shop.

Oh yea, patch that jersey!!

My local tailor shop sews my patches for $3 and my local customizers charge $5.

I've even had one jersey place charge $1.50 per patch for sewing. Man I miss that place! I discovered them just a month or so before they closed up shop.

Oh yea, patch that jersey!!

Those aren't bad prices. I've yet to find better than $5, and i gotta ship them off.

I'm having a hard time thinking what patch goes on that Nucks jersey....I cant come up with any, which are you thinking Jeff?

Those aren't bad prices. I've yet to find better than $5, and i gotta ship them off.

I'm having a hard time thinking what patch goes on that Nucks jersey....I cant come up with any, which are you thinking Jeff?

Not 100% sure, but I think that the Patch That Jersey statement was directed towards my Ducks jersey.

Great Pickups by all.

Not 100% sure, but I think that the Patch That Jersey statement was directed towards my Ducks jersey.

I got it now, I saw two different quote boxes, yet didnt make the connection. I saw the picture and that was what I thought it was all about. In that case, yes patch your jersey!

As for that Canucks jersey, one option I was looking into was Naslund #22, as he played 10 games for the Canucks that season, but I'm not sure if he ever wore that jersey. He was able to get #19 the next season, which that jersey way also worn so #19 is an option. The Bure #96 is a good call too, or Linden....I guess there are just alot of good names for that one.

On second thought, your jersey is a CCM (I completely overlooked that one), skip the Stanley Cup patch unless the manufacturer label season match isn't an issue for you.

Honestly, I think I'll leave it blank. I like the idea of having all my weirdo jerseys blank for some reason.

I forgot to mention on my Coyotes authentic, the sand-colored part of the crest is suede. I'd take a photo, but I brought the jersey in today to get the patch sewn on and the lady at ArtCraft pointed that out. She said, "yeah, we make those; that part is suede on the authentic jerseys and twill on the replicas". Make them? I wouldn't be surprised, they do the lettering for all of Phoenix's major-league teams. I know that they do a ton of school letter jackets and banners. She was sort of busy, so I didn't have time to ask any more questions about it.