It arrived today

lafountain

Glad you enjoyed your time there Desert. That is really a nice looking jersey. Also congrats on being in the presentation picture, it is always cool when you can see yourself at events.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been waiting for people's reaction, I have yet to see the Premier or Edge in person. I am one who loves Authentics but like everyone else I just don't think I can pull the trigger on these Edge jerseys, they cost as much as an old one with customization.

Thanks for showing me the Yotes, just might have to get one someday.

I heard they'll be getting cheaper after christmas. I hope that's true because I'll definately buy Authentics only, even if I have to wait until next year. That also gives me some time to get my blank jerseys customised.

I heard they'll be getting cheaper after christmas. I hope that's true because I'll definately buy Authentics only, even if I have to wait until next year. That also gives me some time to get my blank jerseys customised.

awsome score...really liking the Yotes new uni's...can't wait to get my hands on an Edge jersey!!

At CoyotesFest 2007

on Saturday, I took the plunge on an authentic white jersey. I spotted my wife and I (look for a Western All-Star jersey) on that slideshow.

coyotes08-w1.jpg

The price of the jersey? The going rate. Since it's my team and I wanted to get one sooner rather than later, I did it. Most of my wardrobe is sports jerseys, I'm sure I'll get my money's-worth of use of this jersey. The crest still uses the faux-suede on the bottom of the coyote mouth. The brick shoulder yoke makes that jersey look so good. The sleeve stripes are each seperate panels, which I hope you can detect in the picture, not colors worked in to the jersey base...

coyotes08-sleeve.jpg

There was a presentation in the press room, where the new uniforms were explained. I walked away very impressed by the Edge product.

I don't anticipate owning many more Rbk Edge jerseys at these prices, but I wanted to have at least one of these by opening night. They looked THAT good on the ice. The more I see the screenprinted shoulder patches, jock tag in front and V-slit sides (which scream, 'this is not the authentic model'), the more the Premier turns me off. In the slideshow, you may notice that when the players are signing autographs or playing the game show (as Gratton and Boynton are), they're wearing Premiers. The shiny screenprinted logo looked tacky and was the first thing I noticed.

Good for you, DesertRat! I'm glad you got a chance to see both before making a decision. It looks great, and I'm sure you'll be happy with your purchase!

Thanks, it was my pleasure to present this to the group. It's too bad ya can't feel the crest in a picture, the suede (used last season, too) is a nice touch. The sand color in the PHX shoulder patch is suede, also. The jersey definitely does not have a 'slapped-together' feel to it, either. Tonight, my wife pointed out the PHX shoulder patch was moved from the right shoulder to the left shoulder. I wish she spotted that the other day, I could have asked the people involved in the design decisions.

Got a couple of old-schoolers today:

Lightningcirca1994CCMauthentic-vi.jpg

Since the Lightning jersey hasn't changed over the years, you have plenty of options for that one. What were you planning on doing with it?

The Lightning have worn four different fonts with that style of jersey ( which may be a league record) and the Stanley Cup 100th patch, the 1999 All-Star patch, the NHL 2000 patch, the Lightning 10th Anniversary patch and, of course, the 2004 Stanley Cup finals patch.

Since the Lightning jersey hasn't changed over the years, you have plenty of options for that one. What were you planning on doing with it?

The Lightning have worn four different fonts with that style of jersey ( which may be a league record) and the Stanley Cup 100th patch, the 1999 All-Star patch, the NHL 2000 patch, the Lightning 10th Anniversary patch and, of course, the 2004 Stanley Cup finals patch.

I'd go for the 1999 All Star Patch und the paintbrush fonts. The CCM Tag is in the with with and orange NHL shield, right?

That patch looked pretty good. Get 8# Lecavalier, and you have yourself a rather unique one. ;)

http://sports.webshots.com/photo/2345701840054115799rWDlnR

http://sports.webshots.com/photo/2381782380054115799rtmqyq

My turn!

2444934810100337552S200x200Q85.jpg2854512670100337552S200x200Q85.jpg

I've got a black one that I was going to do as a Lecavalier #4 paintbrush with the NHL 2000 patch.

I did also have a Stanley Cup 100th white Manon Rheaume with the drop shadowed numbers from their first year, a 10th anniversary white Khabibulin and a 2004 Cup Finals black Richards since he won the Conn Smythe.

New guy here...

I am just starting out with this Jersey collecting thing...

I have a few authentics and 1 not so authentic (but cool none the less)

05-06 KOHO Authentic Canucks Third LINDEN 16

05-06 KOHO Authentic Canucks Third NASLUND 19

05-06 KOHO Authentic Canucks Third Blank x2

98-99 CCM Authentic Canucks (DARK) BURE 10 A w/ ALL STAR PATCH

93-94 CCM (REPRO) Canucks (Black skate style) BURE 10 Cup patch, Canuck Place patch and 2PT patch

06-07 Reebok Authentic (DARK) Islanders Blank

06-07 KOHO Authentic (DARK) Islanders SATAN 81

06-07 Reebok Authentic (DARK) Penguins CROSBY 87

PS Looking for any authentic (skate style canucks BLACK) BURE 10 or 96 (size 52 or 56) (I know... who isnt right?) or any DEVILS Authentic blank or name RED jersey size 52 or 56... if anyone has a line on one or more let me now.

thanks

I will post pics.... soon

Somebody's a Canucks fan huh? ;)

If you have KOHO jerseys then they are gonna be 03-04 or before because Reebok has done them since the end of the lockout.

I have one of those Canucks thirds as a KOHO authentic and it is really awesome. I actually have almost every single incarnation of the Canucks jerseys; only missing the gold home jerseys from the mid 1980's and the black jerseys from the mid 1990's. Other than that, I have every other version they ever wore. They always know how to make some sweet jerseys.

Somebody's a Canucks fan huh? ;)

If you have KOHO jerseys then they are gonna be 03-04 or before because Reebok has done them since the end of the lockout.

I have one of those Canucks thirds as a KOHO authentic and it is really awesome. I actually have almost every single incarnation of the Canucks jerseys; only missing the gold home jerseys from the mid 1980's and the black jerseys from the mid 1990's. Other than that, I have every other version they ever wore. They always know how to make some sweet jerseys.

Thanks for the info on the 3rds I was unaware of that fact.

New guy here...

I am just starting out with this Jersey collecting thing...

I have a few authentics and 1 not so authentic (but cool none the less)

05-06 KOHO Authentic Canucks Third LINDEN 16

05-06 KOHO Authentic Canucks Third NASLUND 19

05-06 KOHO Authentic Canucks Third Blank x2

98-99 CCM Authentic Canucks (DARK) BURE 10 A w/ ALL STAR PATCH

93-94 CCM (REPRO) Canucks (Black skate style) BURE 10 Cup patch, Canuck Place patch and 2PT patch

06-07 Reebok Authentic (DARK) Islanders Blank

06-07 KOHO Authentic (DARK) Islanders SATAN 81

06-07 Reebok Authentic (DARK) Penguins CROSBY 87

PS Looking for any authentic (skate style canucks BLACK) BURE 10 or 96 (size 52 or 56) (I know... who isnt right?) or any DEVILS Authentic blank or name RED jersey size 52 or 56... if anyone has a line on one or more let me now.

thanks

I will post pics.... soon

I would question the quality, but I've seen the authentic Bure jerseys pop-up on Ebay from time to time, such as this one...

http://cgi.ebay.com/Vancouver-Canucks-Pave...1QQcmdZViewItem

09af_1_b.JPG

It might be worth shooting a question to the seller about the quality of it. I've posted it on here before and there were some questions about the material on the yellow and red stripes.

I would question the quality, but I've seen the authentic Bure jerseys pop-up on Ebay from time to time, such as this one...

http://cgi.ebay.com/Vancouver-Canucks-Pave...1QQcmdZViewItem

09af_1_b.JPG

It might be worth shooting a question to the seller about the quality of it. I've posted it on here before and there were some questions about the material on the yellow and red stripes.

thats the jersey i have... the quality is not bad but im pretty sure its a nockoff of somesort. It is well made though,soI cant complain much. The "real"ones are crazy expensive, there is one for $389 or so on ebay right now.

09af_1_b.JPG

Those yellow stripes look way, way to shimmery to be correct based on that photo, don't they?

That guys been peddling that Bure jersey on eBay for some time now. I think the fact that nobody's bought it speaks volumes.

I like that Vermont jersey. Looks like the inspiration for the new Stars jerseys! What's that shoulder patch look like?