It arrived today

lafountain

Nice haul, buddy.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The White Av's would be better as a 2001 Stanley Cup jersey. They had the Starters in 1996.

We had talked about this earlier and I agree although ultimately it is up to bjd624, he probably already has a 1996 patch.

nah.. actually i meant 01... but for some reason typed 06... its in my spreadsheet as 01 :D lol

the ducks wasnt bad... i think $90 on eBay yes a "Chinese Knock-Off" but how can it be a Knock-Off of something that was never produced... they have 3 players availble Goldberg, Conway, Banks, i have also seen them post a Fulton Reed jersey but it was only once... they also said they can do any name and # on it..

the quality is amazing it could be a Authentic if it had a fight strap. Matter of fact its better then an Authentic or two in my collection

nah.. actually i meant 01... but for some reason typed 06... its in my spreadsheet as 01 :D lol

the ducks wasnt bad... i think $90 on eBay yes a "Chinese Knock-Off" but how can it be a Knock-Off of something that was never produced... they have 3 players availble Goldberg, Conway, Banks, i have also seen them post a Fulton Reed jersey but it was only once... they also said they can do any name and # on it..

the quality is amazing it could be a Authentic if it had a fight strap. Matter of fact its better then an Authentic or two in my collection

You need an Iceland jersey next. Then, I'll drive to NJ, put on your Ducks jersey, you wear the Iceland, just to let you trip me and hear you say "2 minutes well worth it."

Here's some recent pickups from MeiGray's summer sale ...

2008-09 Cincinnati Cyclones - #8 Paul Lynch with Kelly Cup Patch

cyclones_lynch_f_sm.jpgcyclones_lynch_b_sm.jpg

Patch was worn the season after winning the Kelly Cup in 2007-08. They just won it again in 2009-10. Paul Lynch didn't play on either Championship team, but he did play for the Rangers ECHL team in Charlotte so he fits in my collection and it's good to have a jersey of my current local team.

2008-09 Hartford Wolf Pack - #6 Ethan Graham

htfd_graham_f_sm.jpghtfd_graham_b_sm.jpg

Graham is from my hometown of Xenia, Ohio. Considering there's never been a rink there, it's somewhat impressive. He was a star at Michigan State but never really broke into the NHL. He's bounced around and most recently played for the Texas Stars going all the way to the 2009-10 AHL finals.

Had this arrive yesterday. Gonna go with "Killer" for it and make it into a Gilmour. Hopefully EPS has the nameplate for it.

2504220140105461084S425x425Q85.jpg2537897780105461084S425x425Q85.jpg

@TMLFAN

That's really tough finding a nameplate for that one. Was 1994 the only year they used nameplate on the AS jerseys? I know they did but in 1997 the letters were sewn directly onto the jerseys. Does anyone know about the '96ers?

Had this arrive yesterday. Gonna go with "Killer" for it and make it into a Gilmour. Hopefully EPS has the nameplate for it.

Wow man! that thing must of cost a few dollars.

that jersey always brings me back to the Nintendo era games.

I want one myself.

@TMLFAN

That's really tough finding a nameplate for that one. Was 1994 the only year they used nameplate on the AS jerseys? I know they did but in 1997 the letters were sewn directly onto the jerseys. Does anyone know about the '96ers?

I know it's going to be tough finding the nameplate but hopefully EPS has it. If they don't I'll have to find a replica that is the same color to butcher. 1994 was the only year they used nameplates, 96 and 97 were directly on the jersey.

Wow man! that thing must of cost a few dollars.

that jersey always brings me back to the Nintendo era games.

I want one myself.

I actually got it for pretty cheap which is why I bought it.

I actually got it for pretty cheap which is why I bought it.

Nice pickup, TMLFAN! Those blanks are hard to find and I hope the customization process works out for you. :thumbsup:

OK my new additions thanks to FJC-Displaced Sweede and some dudes on ebay that idk

from FJC

2787394540106519520S200x200Q85.jpg

not sure what i'm going to do with this guy...NO KOVALCHUCK! so i'm open to suggestions

2647950180106519520S200x200Q85.jpg

i plan on slapping Yelle and a 04 Cup patch on this bad boy!

2244033630106519520S200x200Q85.jpg2420593040106519520S200x200Q85.jpg

and now from the ebay sellers that idk

2070428230106519520S200x200Q85.jpg

will become

30 Tommy Soderstrom

2870025400106519520S200x200Q85.jpg

will become

33 Brian Boucher

open to suggestions for the thrashers..

I've NEVER posted here before, but in keeping with the All Star Theme.

Wow! thats unreal!

the 92-93 is so sweet

Nice Chowhound! That 92-93 is sick.

Nice Bure All-Stars. I'm especially a fan of the 92-93 in the classic NHL logo colors. :thumbsup:

Were those Centennial patches in French since the game was in Quebec?

not an in game shot but it looks like they used the english version

Bingo. I should've checked there first I guess. It would've kept with the whole theme though if they wore the French version.

I FINALLY picked these two up from a buddy of mine today who had picked them up at my old office last month:

alTeamcirca1990Tacklaauthentic-vi.jpg

lTeamcirca1990bTacklaauthentic-vi.jpg

tionalTeamcirca2004SPauthentic-vi.jpg

ionalTeamcirca2004bSPauthentic-vi.jpg

I just have to figure out when they were worn. The GB one is BEE-YOO-TIFUL. I love the blue. LOVE it.

Thanks Iced on the Island!

Nice Pickup, Im glad i got my since they are moving it the the third status, and probably completely gone after awhile.