It arrived today

lafountain

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got these two in the other day..

Not sure what player to put on them

Any ideas for players on these two jerseys?

Shea Weber or Steve Sullivan on the Preds

Brad Marsh for the Sens (he was one of their all stars and scored, though he hadn't scored in the regular season in 59 games. It was a nice side story of that all star game)

I havent posted anything for awhile. Lost my camera,

But I have a few new Flames ones

Pro Player Jarome Iginla Black Alternate Jersey

CCM Mid 90s Flames Ron Stern White Jersey

RBK Blank Flames REd and White Jersey

KOHO Avalanche Jeff Shantz Alternate Jersey

Authentic CCM Philadelphia Flyers Orange Jersey size 58

Authentic CCM Philadelphia Flyers Orange Practice jersey size 56

Got a couple in today. Thanks go to xcdude for making the tbtc available to me and I will post up the other once I finish up with it.

2777682060105461084S425x425Q85.jpg2014830670105461084S425x425Q85.jpg

Got a couple in today. Thanks go to xcdude for making the tbtc available to me and I will post up the other once I finish up with it.

2777682060105461084S425x425Q85.jpg2657209170105461084S425x425Q85.jpg

Yeah, it was a one time only deal to get a semi-grail. Its being shipped out in the next few days and hopefully will arrive before I go back to school!

I like the idea of a 92-93 player for the Senators jersey. The addition of the patch on the front from that season is always a bonus and the red numbers used that first season are nicer looking to me than the white ones they changed to.

As for which player, the one, the only, Peter Sidorkiewicz, #31 in your game programs.

As for the Predators, let's go with Cliff Ronning, Patric Kjellberg, Jordin Tootoo, Andrew Brunette or Sergei Zholtok.

You don't have to be a Leafs fan to love their older jerseys. Pre 1998, they really did set the standard for class in uniform. That TBTC one and the 1931 throwback from 1996-97 are, hands down, the nicest Leafs jerseys ever available for retail.

What's the deal with those numbers though? They look like they're just overly fat. The 7 looks like it's gonna fall over.

Howdy everybody, I've been reading for a while and figured it was time to sign up and do some posting.

@TMLFAN: It might just be me, but the '1' seems a tad wide to me. It's been a while since I've seen that jersey so I could just be seeing things here.

Woke up today to here a knocking on my door, couldn't get there in time but at least the postman left it there for me. I'm still a bit concerned he just left it without a signature, but I was over the moon that it arrived so I can ignore that. Game issued Manitoba Moose Hodgson jersey. He was supposed to wear it but didn't end up getting assigned there due to his back injury. You might be able to guess I'm a big fan of his.

My newest addition:

DSCF03823.jpgDSCF03853.jpg

You don't have to be a Leafs fan to love their older jerseys. Pre 1998, they really did set the standard for class in uniform. That TBTC one and the 1931 throwback from 1996-97 are, hands down, the nicest Leafs jerseys ever available for retail.

What's the deal with those numbers though? They look like they're just overly fat. The 7 looks like it's gonna fall over.

See I never noticed it, but yeah they do look a little fat. Hope its not a bother.

See I never noticed it, but yeah they do look a little fat. Hope its not a bother.

I didn't say but these are not the same numbers you sent the jersey with. I stripped them once I got the jersey a cut new ones based on the game issue below. The one of the left is the issue and the one on the right is mine. I think they are pretty close but I couldn't match them exactly without measurements from an actual gamer. I still have the old numbers in case these don't work out but I like the ones I cut better then the others.

2574569270065780061S425x425Q85.jpg2014830670105461084S425x425Q85.jpg

If you're not too fond of that Sense jersey I might be interested.....if you were looking for something from another era that is. I've been looking for that jersey in a 52 myself for sometime now to turn into a Daigle.

Howdy everybody, I've been reading for a while and figured it was time to sign up and do some posting.

@TMLFAN: It might just be me, but the '1' seems a tad wide to me. It's been a while since I've seen that jersey so I could just be seeing things here.

Woke up today to here a knocking on my door, couldn't get there in time but at least the postman left it there for me. I'm still a bit concerned he just left it without a signature, but I was over the moon that it arrived so I can ignore that. Game issued Manitoba Moose Hodgson jersey. He was supposed to wear it but didn't end up getting assigned there due to his back injury. You might be able to guess I'm a big fan of his.

My newest addition:

DSCF03823.jpgDSCF03853.jpg

Sick jersey bro. I love their numbering with the antlers.

Moose jerseys with the antler numbers are so cool. No collection is really 100% complete without one. :thumbsup:

I havent posted anything for awhile. Lost my camera,

But I have a few new Flames ones

Pro Player Jarome Iginla Black Alternate Jersey

CCM Mid 90s Flames Ron Stern White Jersey

RBK Blank Flames REd and White Jersey

KOHO Avalanche Jeff Shantz Alternate Jersey

Authentic CCM Philadelphia Flyers Orange Jersey size 58

Authentic CCM Philadelphia Flyers Orange Practice jersey size 56

PIC'S OR IT DIDENT HAPPEN!! :)

I took some time today and tweaked the numbers I made yesterday. I thinned them out a little and finished with this;

2574569270065780061S425x425Q85.jpg2014830670105461084S425x425Q85.jpg

Gamer on the left, mine on the right.

I think they are pretty good but would like to hear some of your opinions before I go ahead and sew them down.

xcdude - I just want to clarify that nothing was wrong with the numbers the jersey came with I just wasn't crazy about how they wen't all the way to the white waist strip which is why I made mine a little shorter.

Width looks more accurate now, definitely. My only comment is that the gap between the bottom of the numbers and the first stripe is noticeably smaller on yours, possible that's just due to it being a smaller jersey size than the gamer?

Width looks more accurate now, definitely. My only comment is that the gap between the bottom of the numbers and the first stripe is noticeably smaller on yours, possible that's just due to it being a smaller jersey size than the gamer?

Yes, mine is a 48 and I believe the gamer is a 54.

Yes, mine is a 48 and I believe the gamer is a 54.

Nice TBTC pickup! The Leafs should make that their third jersey, ditch the EDGE style, and go back to those TBTCs. I wish Toronto still used the veined leaf. Classic. Remember when the veined leaf read "Toronto Maple Leafs" in red? Those were the days. :D

Huh?? I can honestly say I've never seen that before. Is that for real though? Because I've seen gamers from that time period and they didn't have red in the leaf.