It arrived today

lafountain

At the Wild game tonight (where the 2004 All-Star Game was held) I saw someone with the green Western jersey and he added all the Western Conference team shoulder patch logos all over the front of this jersey. Not your normal customizing route we here usually take, but an interesting jersey that sure caught my attention.

Man he probably ended up spending about as much if not more on the patches than he did on the jersey!

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That would be a lot for all those patches.

Ok...so I have had a bunch of jerseys for a while. I plan on posting pictures of some of my favorites (too many to post all of them at once). You guys don't mind if I bust the "today" part of this thread, do you?

That would be a lot for all those patches.

Ok...so I have had a bunch of jerseys for a while. I plan on posting pictures of some of my favorites (too many to post all of them at once). You guys don't mind if I bust the "today" part of this thread, do you?

Have you tried to create your own photo albums on webshots.com or elsewhere? That should make things easier to view your pics. You can post the link to your collection in the "Show and Tell" section. Have a look at my collection by clicking the link in my signature below.

You guys don't mind if I bust the "today" part of this thread, do you?

Feel free many post after a few days or so. You wouldn't be the first, and I assure you, you won't be the last.

Feel free many post after a few days or so. You wouldn't be the first, and I assure you, you won't be the last.

I'd like to see the whole collection, not just some of his favorites :D But it´s a good start anyway ;)

Just an FYI I have gotten my hands on the Edge jersey finally. I must say I am very impressed the fit is perfect for me. Have one waiting for me on Christmas morning as well, can't wait to see which one the wife bought me customized. The only downside to the jersey is that I prefer a nice thick weighted jersey it just feels...right. The new Edge is sleeker.

I will post pics on Christmas day.

Good to hear Finny, I am guessing it is your Thrashers jersey? No disagreement though though that they are definitely a different feel while wearing them.

^_^ Just in time! One jersey I wanted ever since I first saw it (think I wanted the white version but can't be picky a few years down the road). That crest looked and looks amazing to me. Maybe I should post this in the international section(?).

let1zu7.jpg let3uf7.jpg

Had three more internationals coming in but those are still in their packaging ...

^_^ Just in time! One jersey I wanted ever since I first saw it (think I wanted the white version but can't be picky a few years down the road). That crest looked and looks amazing to me. Maybe I should post this in the international section(?).

let1zu7.jpg let3uf7.jpg

Had three more internationals coming in but those are still in their packaging ...

Wow man, that's an awesome jersey. Nice crest and I really like the way the color came out on your pictures. Is that Avalanche red or Coyotes red?

Wow man, that's an awesome jersey. Nice crest and I really like the way the color came out on your pictures. Is that Avalanche red or Coyotes red?

:D Thanks! It's a bit darker than in the picture so I would say it's Avalanche red.

You know, I'm with you. That Latvia jersey is awesome. I don't know what it is about it but it's a really nice looking jersey. I like the one you got there. It looks straight out of the rink. What type of jersey is it? The knit looks like Nike.

I bought myself a Christmas present last week with(some of) my bonus check I received from work. It was waiting for me today when I got home:

rkRangerscirca1989CCMauthentic-vi.jpg

kRangerscirca1989bCCMauthentic-vi.jpg

My first MeiGray jersey.

You know, I'm with you. That Latvia jersey is awesome. I don't know what it is about it but it's a really nice looking jersey. I like the one you got there. It looks straight out of the rink. What type of jersey is it? The knit looks like Nike.

I bought myself a Christmas present last week with(some of) my bonus check I received from work. It was waiting for me today when I got home:

My first MeiGray jersey.

Very nice one on the Latvia jersey.

Also Brilliant, very nice choice on the Rangers jersey. The Meigray program is really cool and they have a nice selection, you picked yourself out a good one.

My first MeiGray jersey.

WOWZERS, Merry Christmas indeed. :thumbsup:

I got a sewing machine for Christmas and have been practicing on some old shirts and stuff and tonight I decided to try and put my Coupe Stanley patch onto my Nords jersey:

Nordiquescirca1992CCMauthentic-vi.jpg

Not too bad for the first time. Well, second time actually because the first time I got it halfway on before I saw it wasn't straight so I pulled the threads out and restitched it.

I recieved a New York Rangers Authentic Starter Jersey, the blue road jersey from season 96-97. Is there anybody wearing size 46-R? I'd like to trade that jersey because it´s just not my size, even though it fits bigger. It´s even longer by a half inch than my Messier size 48-R of the same season. I'm looking for size 52 jerseys. Anyone got any jerseys for trade?