It arrived today

lafountain

2008 replica All-Star Western Conference jersey, which will be heading back to IJ for numbering when the rosters are released.

08asgw.jpg

The screened shoulder crest doesn't look terrible. I have a patch, but it doesn't fully cover the screened one. I could probably remove this and get the embroidered patch sewn on. I have already removed the front size tag. Yes, there are stars down both sides of the jersey. The front West crest is the usual twill and embroidery.

Well looks like this will be another Jovanovski, at least that is my guess as to who you are gonna go with.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about Thornton?

I was guessing Jovo since I think I remembered a post where Desert stated he got a Coyotes patch to put on the all-star jersey.

I was guessing Jovo since I think I remembered a post where Desert stated he got a Coyotes patch to put on the all-star jersey.

You guessed right. I was hoping Vrbata or Bryzgalov would have gotten the nod to have a different Coyote on there instead of Mr. -10 :rolleyes: , but the jersey will look sharp once customized. They're wearing numbers on the front this year, too, I understand. I removed the front size tag with my handy-dandy seam ripper since that pic was taken.

You guessed right. I was hoping Vrbata or Bryzgalov would have gotten the nod to have a different Coyote on there instead of Mr. -10 :rolleyes: , but the jersey will look sharp once customized. They're wearing numbers on the front this year, too, I understand. I removed the front size tag with my handy-dandy seam ripper since that pic was taken.

Using the NHL.com version of the preview on their order page it would show that you are correct in the fact that there will be front numbers.

West.jpg

East.jpg

Got this from eBay and it showed up today:

erCanuckscirca1993CCMauthentic-vi.jpg

I couldn't believe how much I got this for. Everyone else who bid on it should be ashamed of themselves!

Got this from eBay and it showed up today:

erCanuckscirca1993CCMauthentic-vi.jpg

I couldn't believe how much I got this for. Everyone else who bid on it should be ashamed of themselves!

Love both the home and away! Can I ask how much?

Here's the pic of the RBK Replica Vancouver Home

front.jpg

back.jpg

I have 3 more jerseys in the mail waiting to arrive

2004 Western All-Star Authentic (Sakic)

2006-07 RBK Flyers Home Authentic (Gagne)

2007-08 RBK Edge Authentic Flyers Away (Richards)

88 bucks. I was stunned...especially since the same jersey with a few more patches on it has gone for about $250. I'm gonna put a Canucks 25th anniversary patch on it and maybe tag it with Momesso.

88 bucks. I was stunned...especially since the same jersey with a few more patches on it has gone for about $250. I'm gonna put a Canucks 25th anniversary patch on it and maybe tag it with Momesso.

Wow! You got lucky on that baby, good pickup at a great price. I'm envious!

Nice choice of customization. Funny, Momesso lives pretty close to me. His home just got robbed recently.

I don't like it, the edge material is odd, maybe it will grow on me..........

Chris Stewart Set 1 Avs. The first set bled in the wash, so the letters and everything that is white on the jersey is a pinkish tint....

probably not noticable on the pics

There's a lot of wear for a game issue, piling, nags, board burns, interesting.

DSC_0183.jpg

DSC_0187.jpg

DSC_0186.jpg

DSC_0190.jpg

I don't like it, the edge material is odd, maybe it will grow on me..........

Chris Stewart Set 1 Avs. The first set bled in the wash, so the letters and everything that is white on the jersey is a pinkish tint....

probably not noticable on the pics

There's a lot of wear for a game issue, piling, nags, board burns, interesting.

DSC_0183.jpg

DSC_0187.jpg

DSC_0186.jpg

DSC_0190.jpg

It's interesting that his jersey has wear on it. I've watched him play this season here in the AHL, and he plays about half of the time. Other times he seems bored and disinterested. When he tries, he's not bad. But when he's daydreaming. . . . .

Guys, I have not posted in this thread that often, but I've got one worth sharing this time...

This is a 1996-97 Toronto Maple Leafs Heritage jersey worn during the Maple Leaf Gardens 65th Anniversary Season and just a few times. I'm trying to research just how many.

They only made 1931 authentic jerseys, all individually numbered with a label sewn in and sold only through the Leafs Sport store. They came in size 48 and 52, this one being a 52.

LeafsHeritage.jpgLeafsHeritageNov96GilmourC.jpg

I'm thinking I'm going to have it customized as a Sundin

LargeSundinFront.jpgLargeSundinBack.jpg

It was also worn by Gilmour, Clark, Domi & Potvin among others.

I'm really excited to add this to my collection. It fills a hole I honestly never thought I'd fill.

Very impressive add there Jeff, Sundin is a great choice.

Beezer, that Avalanche jersey is also quite nice.

Brilliant, very interesting addition to the collection.

I'm so envious. I want to buy more jerseys too... my wantlist is so long. You really made some great pick-ups.

But one thing I know for sure is if I ever get a hand on an Avalanche Edge jersey, I'll wash it a few times before I customise it. Or I'll better wash 'em all before customising, just to be on the safe side. :D

Oh wow! That Leafs jersey is amazing! Was that eBay or did you pick that up somewhere else? I also see an authentic Whalers jersey underneath!

I have a burgundy Stastny Edge jersey on the way I'll post pics when it gets here, probably not for another 3 weeks or so. Seeing your pics I like it, I really was unsure about getting the home jersey with that sherbert blue but it looks okay.

Hey Zoom I'll take a couple nice big pics of the jersey when I get it just to pee you off :D