It arrived today

lafountain

I have this exact jersey and the 10th anniversary patch. My dilemma is that I want to get Sakic customized but how the heck do i put the 10th anniversary patch and the "C" on the jersey?

http://forums.icejerseys.com/index.php?sho...amp;#entry10571

At this post there are a couple of pics that show Sakic with this jersey and the patch with the C.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Too bad, because he don't ship overseas

Haven't looked up shipping to Germany but you could always see if anyone on the board would be willing to get it and ship it to you.

http://forums.icejerseys.com/index.php?sho...amp;#entry10571

At this post there are a couple of pics that show Sakic with this jersey and the patch with the C.

Thanks! Looks horrible but at least it's the right way to do it.

6100 series Reebok authentic w fight strap 59.99 from Lakeshow on ebay.Gonna send it out and have Sakic put on..One of my favorite Avalanche jerseys

room12-1.jpg

:thumbsup: Nice! I was eyeing the 48 but also eyeing one of the Detroit ones and a few others in other places. Unfortunately I have to choose :rolleyes::lol: , unless I can get rid of some soccer jerseys and a couple of other things -_- . Expand my internationals or make a start with some NHL authentics ... :stickhndl: . Ideally I'd end up with a customized IIHF and NHL one for the same player B) .

6100 series Reebok authentic w fight strap 59.99 from Lakeshow on ebay.Gonna send it out and have Sakic put on..One of my favorite Avalanche jerseys

room12-1.jpg

I fell in love with that Avalanche jersey myself after seeing it in person. I ended up getting a replica. Great choice by putting Sakic on it too btw. I hope the Avs bring it back as an alternate someday.

Yeah just have to dig up some extra funds..Can you guys recomend a place with decent turnaround time..I was thinking EPS..And will they have the C patch??? Sakic was and always will be Mr Avalanche...

Got this in the mail today!

Very nice additions everyone. Really like that Bruins and the Kings jersey. The Sakic was very well done too.

Awsome pick up guys....love the Bruins jersey and Hebert is a name I have not heard of in ages...might try and get one soon.

No pics at the moment but I recieved my RBK 06-07 Authentic Kings jersey that I had exchanged since there was some missing stitching on one of the shoulder patchs. My Koho Authentic Mighty Ducks should be here any day too so I'll post pics when I get that one before I send them off.

If it fits you too big, lets trade. I have a size 52 :D

Who of you guys was the one with the red Hurricanes Starter Authentic, size 52?

52 and the 54 won't fit me lol

Sweet Sakic let me know if you ever sell it.... :stickhndl:

Thanks, i will let you know.

I am getting my 2000-01 Avalanche customized with Roy as we speak :skaterwht:

Thanks, i will let you know.

I am getting my 2000-01 Avalanche customized with Roy as we speak :skaterwht:

Roy very nice where do you get your customizing done??

That was probably me. I HAD one but I sold it a few months ago.

As for the Bruins jersey, I got it from the same guy that Jeff got his authentic Leafs 3rd jersey. Definitely worth the price tag. The only downside is that you can still see the CRANWELL and number 13 outlines on the back. No idea where that came from.

That was probably me. I HAD one but I sold it a few months ago.

As for the Bruins jersey, I got it from the same guy that Jeff got his authentic Leafs 3rd jersey. Definitely worth the price tag. The only downside is that you can still see the CRANWELL and number 13 outlines on the back. No idea where that came from.

Dude point me in that direction!!!!!!!!!! please :thumbsup:

Roy very nice where do you get your customizing done??

the ones coming in now (flyers, kings, avs) i'm going with icejerseys because i save the shipping..i just drop it off...the Sakic and my others i did with jersey express in Buffalo