It arrived today

lafountain

Did you get the Bure for $101 + shipping? If so I might know your eBay name :P

Yup that's me. I see alot of members from different jersey forums on ebay buying and selling

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just got the same jersey for Xmas! Mine's the koho model. Sharp looking jersey. I wish the ducks newer jerseys looked like these. Welcome Back Teemu!

Since I can't afford any jerseys at the moment I customised my 05-06 Mighty Ducks 3rd jersey.

2620691090054115799yuqOmV_th.jpg2016603850054115799asQlWZ_th.jpg

Awesome jersey! That jersey is on sale on ebay but only the replica version.

Just received my first edge, so excited! It's a black lecavalier! I'll post the pictures this weekend!

You didn't waste any time getting that Bryzgalov jersey done, did you? :thumbsup:

As for the WHA Jets, that Hull fella might be a good option. Ulf Nilsson or Anders Hedberg are the other obvious choices. Beyond that, leave it blank.

It didn't arrive today but I sewed an NHL 2000 patch onto my authentic Wings jersey today:

tRedWingscirca1999CCMauthentic-vi.jpg

It came out okay. I'm not 100 percent satisfied with it and I may do it over someday but for now, I'm too exasperated with it to do it over. I had to pull it off about four times before I got it straight. GAR!! But it's on there now and it looks good so I'm happy for the time being. I wish the NHL would do another league-wide patch. They make the jerseys look so sharp. I guess the next one would probably be for the 100th anniversary of the league in 2017. I don't wanna wait that long!

....... wish the NHL would do another league-wide patch. They make the jerseys look so sharp. I guess the next one would probably be for the 100th anniversary of the league in 2017. I don't wanna wait that long!

That's a sharp looking patch there. I was always a big fan of the 2000 patch. I too am a big fan of the league wides, especially since my Bolts are very anti-patch, or so it seems. No 15th anniversary patch this year? What gives? Maybe it's the front numbers that would make ANOTHER patch look too cluttered? It just doesn't seem right to recognize the 10th, but not the 15th, no?

Nice to see you had the patience to get it on there right. God knows I don't. That's why I leave it to the pros. But yours came out great.

That's a sharp looking patch there. I was always a big fan of the 2000 patch. I too am a big fan of the league wides, especially since my Bolts are very anti-patch, or so it seems. No 15th anniversary patch this year? What gives? Maybe it's the front numbers that would make ANOTHER patch look too cluttered? It just doesn't seem right to recognize the 10th, but not the 15th, no?

Nice to see you had the patience to get it on there right. God knows I don't. That's why I leave it to the pros. But yours came out great.

I actually think its nice they opted to not go with a 15th, every 5 years is like, meh. De-values the whole novelty of it. Maybe 10, 25, 50, 75, 100? I dunno, I guess its very much a marketing scheme too.

It didn't arrive today but I sewed an NHL 2000 patch onto my authentic Wings jersey today:

tRedWingscirca1999CCMauthentic-vi.jpg

It came out okay. I'm not 100 percent satisfied with it and I may do it over someday but for now, I'm too exasperated with it to do it over. I had to pull it off about four times before I got it straight. GAR!! But it's on there now and it looks good so I'm happy for the time being. I wish the NHL would do another league-wide patch. They make the jerseys look so sharp. I guess the next one would probably be for the 100th anniversary of the league in 2017. I don't wanna wait that long!

Does that mean you didn't heat press the patch onto the jersey before sewing?

No, I never heat press them. I like to put them on there as 'authentically' as possible...if that is actually a word.

No, I never heat press them. I like to put them on there as 'authentically' as possible...if that is actually a word.

You should have heat pressed it first. It makes the whole sewing process easier. All the companies do it like that and that's what the heat fix backing is for :thumbsup:

I guess it arrived today :P I bought it today

front.jpg

back.jpg

CHL team Vancouver Giants

Pretty sure they don't use this jersey anymore too. Got this brand new without tags for a good price :)

edit: my photo taking skills leaves a lot to be desired it seems

You should have heat pressed it first. It makes the whole sewing process easier. All the companies do it like that and that's what the heat fix backing is for :thumbsup:

Are you sure about that? On all the authentic jerseys I've ever received, the patches weren't sealed to the jersey. I can pull the fabric away from the center of the patch. This goes for crests and shoulder patches too.

That's a sweet Giants jersey. I've never even seen that style before. I like the gradient leaf on the back. That's pretty wild.

Are you sure about that? On all the authentic jerseys I've ever received, the patches weren't sealed to the jersey. I can pull the fabric away from the center of the patch. This goes for crests and shoulder patches too.

Yes, but when you pull the fabric from the patch you sometimes hear how it peels off on some spots, right? It depends on how long you heat up the backing of a patch or twill. The longer you heat up, the more the patch/twill get stuck to the jersey. Avery important note: Always cover the patches with a white wet (not dripping wet) piece of cotton, t-shirt or something, before heating it up. That´s how I do it, since I don't have a heat press machine. Once I ordered a lettering kit from Stahls including applying instruction, very similar to what I have described.

I guess it arrived today :P I bought it today

front.jpg

back.jpg

CHL team Vancouver Giants

Pretty sure they don't use this jersey anymore too. Got this brand new without tags for a good price :)

edit: my photo taking skills leaves a lot to be desired it seems

That's a cool jersey. Never heard of the team before and that´s the first jersey I'm seeing from them. I reaaly like the colors. What colors do the numbers and letters have and what font are the using?

That's a cool jersey. Never heard of the team before and that´s the first jersey I'm seeing from them. I reaaly like the colors. What colors do the numbers and letters have and what font are the using?

I have no idea. Their online store seems to only be selling another colour scheme now

https://www.giantsmerch.com/home.action?subcat_id=73

I'll try and look around though, see if I can find anything.

That was a third jersey the Giants wore a few years ago. I'm not sure exactly when they wore it though but I do know it's been a few years now. The ones they have now are dark red and black with white and silver too:

erGiantscirca2005Reebokreplica-vi.jpg

It's a sharp looking jersey for sure. They may have used that particular 3rd jersey when the Canucks wore their gradient jerseys. That would make sense considering they share the city.

Hey guys, I wanted to upload pictures of my new lecavalier jersey but it says that I only have 8,06k available and that 491k out of 500k are already used. How come? How do I put it back to zero so I can show you guys?

Thanks!

Instead of uploading your pictures directly to this board, sign up with a site like photobucket which will allow you to upload all your pictures and then easily link them to the board.

i got a new rbk preds white authentic yesterday. i'll post pics another time.

Love those Alex O pictures........i don´t care, i like that old Caps jersey more then the new ones!

Put that eagle jersey next to the Blackhawks white jersey......and you could say both are classics, made in same year if you did not know better, right?......they just look like real hockey jerseys!