It arrived today

lafountain

So as promised (threatened?) here is my latest purchase, fresh from the 'bay:

img1794bm6.th.jpg

img1795we0.th.jpg

It's an XL replica. Click for bigger pics. Notice that trademark blue black and white stripping in the underarms! It's the ugly duckling, and I love it. The only down side is it'll probably have to forever remain blank as I'll never find the "electric" numbers I wanna put on it. Oh well, at least I own one.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do love that jersey, I hope the Bolts come out with a blue version of their current jerseys. That blue is very sharp. As for the lettering, I dunno if IceJersey can get the electric font letters, but if not there are places out there that can handle that, I have one waiting to be done in that style, and I'm sure if IJ cant help me out, I know another place that can.

My authentic Penguins home Reebok Jersey (after lockout years) but not the edge arrived today. Now to decide if I want to go with Lemieux, or Malkin....hmm.

Lemieux. A proven Hall of Famer and true legend of the game. :thumbsup:

Call me in five years and let's see where Malkin's career is at then before committing it to twill forever.

I don't have a good canvas for taking photos, so I'll use the ones from the product listing which would be better than the ones I normally take...

mueller-05iihf-b.jpg

mueller-05iihf-f.jpg

It's from the 2005 IIHF under-18 championships. Authentic w/ strap. Not game-used or anything, but I doubt I'll see one of these parading around Jobing.com Arena anytime soon. :P

I don't have a good canvas for taking photos, so I'll use the ones from the product listing which would be better than the ones I normally take...

mueller-05iihf-b.jpg

It's from the 2005 IIHF under-18 championships. Authentic w/ strap. Not game-used or anything, but I doubt I'll see one of these parading around Jobing.com Arena anytime soon. :P

Now there's a man after my own heart. I LOVE wearing national team jerseys of my local NHL team's players. It's a great way to support the team, but not follow the crowd at the same time.

Nice that it comes with the IIHF patch as well. Those are proving quite impossible to get anymore.

Well played, sir. Well played. :thumbsup:

Hey guys, I wanted to upload pictures of my new lecavalier jersey but it says that I only have 8,06k available and that 491k out of 500k are already used. How come? How do I put it back to zero so I can show you guys?

Thanks!

On the top of the page where it says My Controls, click on that. Then at that menu on the left under Manage Attachments you can delete the ones that you have put up.

some new arrivals

2849447330102915794S500x500Q85.jpg

2918215760102915794S500x500Q85.jpg

2880477860102915794S500x500Q85.jpg

Why is it that people who "just started" collecting jerseys, always get the jerseys I´m looking for for years before me? :noway:;):D

I'm looking for that Eastern All Star jersey for years now. And somehow I still don't have a red Yzerman jersey yet.

IMO one of the best pick-ups in this thread so far. :thumbsup:

Why is it that people who "just started" collecting jerseys, always get the jerseys I´m looking for for years before me? :noway:;):D

I'm looking for that Eastern All Star jersey for years now. And somehow I still don't have a red Yzerman jersey yet.

IMO one of the best pick-ups in this thread so far. :thumbsup:

I decided a while ago after you posted the information about having seen a photo of Yzerman wearing the Snyder patch that I want to get a Red Red Wings jersey done up with the Snyder patch. One of those jerseys that was worn just once. Just haven't gotten around to getting that jersey yet to get it done.

Yzerman-Snyder.jpg

Nice one gawdawful. I do want to get one of those East jerseys, but will keep waiting and hope for the same sales that happened last year for the All-Star jerseys.

Any regrets about choosing Crosby since he didn't make it to the game?

mueller-05iihf-b.jpg

mueller-05iihf-f.jpg

Congrats man! That thing looks nice. I liked that particular style of the Team USA jerseys, I'm kinda sorry we never got a chance to see it in the olympics.

regrets? not really :P

Whats this sale you speak of? :o

The sale I was speaking of was last season around March or so NHL.com had the All-Star jerseys at 50% off. Hoping they do the same thing this year, but if not will just have to keep looking on ebay.

Now there's a man after my own heart. I LOVE wearing national team jerseys of my local NHL team's players. It's a great way to support the team, but not follow the crowd at the same time.

Nice that it comes with the IIHF patch as well. Those are proving quite impossible to get anymore.

Well played, sir. Well played. :thumbsup:

Thank you, thank you. I stumbled on that and it was too good to pass on!

I'm still waiting for a Mueller Everett Silvertips jersey to be completed, three color custom jobs take a back seat when the local MLB, NBA, ECHL, AFL and NHL teams are your biggest clients, I guess :rolleyes: .

three color custom jobs take a back seat when the local MLB, NBA, ECHL, AFL and NHL teams are your biggest clients, I guess :rolleyes: .

Ugh, it's not easy being the small (and impatient) fish in a big, big pond with sharks and whales, is it? I've dealt with places like that and it's no fun. I've also dealt with places that won't even deal with individuals because to too much of a annoyance for them and their team orders. And if they will bother with you, it's always their

"busy season" since high school baseball leads into rec league softball which leads into hockey which leads into the holidays. :rolleyes:

Well, it didn't arrive today but I got this on Monday:

Predatorscirca1999CCMauthentic-vi.jpg

Also, I got this back from the sporting goods store on Monday:

aloSabrescirca1993CCMauthentic-vi.jpg

As soon as I can get the appropriate color thread, I'm gonna put the NHL 2000 patch on the Preds jersey.

Unlucky for you guys, I am one bus ride away from this store completely devoted to hockey. I dropped my Naslund off on Saturday and it was done by Wednesdsay (http://www.thehockeyshop.com/)

The trade off is, I'll never find any good jerseys at my "local sporting goods store" because they're always always expensive retail price :P

Ugh, it's not easy being the small (and impatient) fish in a big, big pond with sharks and whales, is it? I've dealt with places like that and it's no fun. I've also dealt with places that won't even deal with individuals because to too much of a annoyance for them and their team orders. And if they will bother with you, it's always their

"busy season" since high school baseball leads into rec league softball which leads into hockey which leads into the holidays. :rolleyes:

...which leads into school year, they do a lot of uniforms for the parochial schools in town. so I have soccer moms butting into my jersey production time. :hook:

I have been a customer at this place on and off for about a dozen years, I'm known by the whole staff there, including the person that actually sews the stuff onto my jerseys. When I went down there last week, someone from the D-backs brought over about 40 jerseys to get the 10th anniversary patches put on. If I need just one patch put on, they'll get that done quickly. I should really learn how to sew and just buy the kits and do this all myself. If you know me, you know I don't have patience with crafts like that and the one time I ruin a jersey will be when the sewing machine will find itself in pieces. :ninja:

That all star jersey is great, but i bet there is no way to get the real name and numbers font anymore...right?

If you can get it, may i suggest: MOGILNY 89...............ha,ha....my favorite 76 goal man from when i was a punk kid...... :lol:

I don't believe it will be that hard to customize. I'm actually going to take it in tomorrow. I think IJ can pretty much do anything except for the slanted/wavy numbering the islanders/blues used during the mid 90s

beezerasb.jpg

BTW, I plan to put Messier on it. It was in NY that year and he was the captain.