It arrived today

lafountain

Those look good. Especially the Bruins jersey...nice

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I think I could tackle a lettering kit by now. I actually removed both my Stanley Cup 100th anny patches from my Lightning and Nords jreseys this morning. I just redid the Lightning one but I think I'm gonna let the seamstress do the Nords one.

Yeah, I think I could tackle a lettering kit by now. I actually removed both my Stanley Cup 100th anny patches from my Lightning and Nords jreseys this morning. I just redid the Lightning one but I think I'm gonna let the seamstress do the Nords one.

What are your plans for the Jets jersey?

I'd like to have #16 Olczyk put on the back actually. Then, I want to have my Cherished Memories patch sewn on.

I did some sewin' tonight. I put on my 1989 Finals patch and my Canucks 25th anny patch:

Canadienscirca1986CCMauthentic-vi.jpg

erCanuckscirca1993CCMauthentic-vi.jpg

I don't mean to toot my own horn here but I did a fantastic job putting on the Cup patch. The Canucks one came out good too but the Cup one is almost perfect.

StanleyCupFinals1989Canadiens-vi.jpg

Yay!

What do you mean by "almost perfect". That's a pro quality sewing job right there. Looks darn good!

Ahh, I pierced the banner at the bottom right with one of the threads. It's barely noticable but it's there. Even though, it came out great.

You're doing pretty good at that!

What name are you thinking of for the back of the Rangers jersey with the Stanley Cup 100 year patch? Personally, Amonte and Turcotte were my faves for that year.

Wasn't that Amonte's rookie season?

1991-92 was Amonte's rookie year. He had like 35 goals that year too. Man, they never shoulda let him go(for Larmer). But, if they didn't, maybe they don't win the Cup in 93-94...who knows? I hate thoughts like that. I actually really like the idea of Turcotte. Him or maybe even Gartner.

1991-92 was Amonte's rookie year. He had like 35 goals that year too. Man, they never shoulda let him go(for Larmer). But, if they didn't, maybe they don't win the Cup in 93-94...who knows? I hate thoughts like that. I actually really like the idea of Turcotte. Him or maybe even Gartner.

Amonte was traded for Noonan and Matteau. The Rangers got Larmer and Nick Kypreos for James Patrick, Darren Turcotte and a prospect that never became anything.

Oh, and as for jersey ideas with the 100 year patch, you could always go with The Beezer or Doug Weight... of course I have my 100 year patch on a Corey Hirsch jersey so listening to me might not be the best of ideas.

Oh, and as for jersey ideas with the 100 year patch, you could always go with The Beezer or Doug Weight... of course I have my 100 year patch on a Corey Hirsch jersey so listening to me might not be the best of ideas.

I agree with Beezer. As a lifelong Rangers fan, and a goalie, He was their most popular goaltender in that era and a fan favorite. I always wished they kept him especially when they won the cup the season after they lost him in the draft. And even after that, he still was amongst the top goalies in the league with Florida going up against Roy in the finals.

If not a goalie, I would agree with Gartner, another great choice from their Pre-Cup season followed by years in the highprofilewashedupveteran era.

I agree with Beezer. As a lifelong Rangers fan, and a goalie, He was their most popular goaltender in that era and a fan favorite. I always wished they kept him especially when they won the cup the season after they lost him in the draft. And even after that, he still was amongst the top goalies in the league with Florida going up against Roy in the finals.

Jesus, i remember seeing that....the year of the rat.......can you all remember the rats?

ok...i took some pics and uploaded them of some of my jerseys. i'll show you my favorites of the ones i took.

jerseysv2135.jpgjerseysv2136.jpg

Andy Brandt game-worn from this season 07-08 (autoed on the back next to the 2)

jerseysv2137.jpgjerseysv2138.jpg

Brendon Hodge game-worn from 05-06

here's a link to the other ones i have posted: http://s193.photobucket.com/albums/z216/hockeycam1344/

(yes...i know that Tkachuk is probably fake...i got it before i knew how to tell)

The Gwinett (burgundy and beige are such an underused color combo) and Wheeling ones look great with all the sponsor patches and all. The Nailers should be rolling in the cash after pimping themselves out to at least FIVE sponsors. B)

The Gwinett (burgundy and beige are such an underused color combo) and Wheeling ones look great with all the sponsor patches and all. The Nailers should be rolling in the cash after pimping themselves out to at least FIVE sponsors. B)

haha thanks.

that Gwinnett is actually white...the shadow must make it look beige.

It's a Premier, but I just had to have one...

turris.jpg

If you're going to be a Coyote fan, you need patience. Three months and a several attempts later, it's here (in a washed-out photo)

mueller88ES.jpg

Nice ones, however, when I click the link to your collection it tells me that the album is private.

That Mueller is really nice Desert.

Rat, that Mueller is a sweet. I really like those Silvertips jerseys, they are very sharp.

Nice ones, however, when I click the link to your collection it tells me that the album is private.

That Mueller is really nice Desert.

thanks for pointing that out...it's fixed now.

Niiiiice 'Tips jersey! That bad boy is sharp! I love that forest green.

I agree, makes me want to consider getting one and having Lammers put on it.