It arrived today

lafountain

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, what a coincidence! Mine too! :thumbsup:

Autographed too...that's a sweet deal. You should try and find a CHS patch to put on that.

Hey, what a coincidence! Mine too! :thumbsup:

Autographed too...that's a sweet deal. You should try and find a CHS patch to put on that.

It will be applied by weekends end :stickhndl:

avsblank001-1-1.jpg

I've fallen behind with my jersey updates, here's some. Sorry for the quality, not good light.

IMG_1272.jpg

IMG_1273.jpg

IMG_1276.jpg

IMG_1274.jpg

IMG_1275.jpg

Yes the 'A' is a touch too big on the LeCavalier jersey, not sure I can get the correct size.

IMG_1277.jpg

IMG_1278.jpg

IMG_1279.jpg

I like the Owen Sound jersey. I toyed with buying that one a little while back but I ended up getting a Silver Tips authentic instead. I really like the pattern they use on the jersey itself too. Very unique.

I've fallen behind with my jersey updates, here's some. Sorry for the quality, not good light.

IMG_1272.jpg

IMG_1273.jpg

IMG_1276.jpg

IMG_1274.jpg

IMG_1275.jpg

Yes the 'A' is a touch too big on the LeCavalier jersey, not sure I can get the correct size.

IMG_1277.jpg

IMG_1278.jpg

IMG_1279.jpg

Well this is the "A" they were using at the beginning of the season. I have the exact same jersey with the exact same problem.

Any tricks on getting creases out on crests? You can see a bend in my lightning jersey, it actually doesn't look that bad but it's stubborn to flatten, luckily there is no crease scarring it's just a bend.

Like the 5th year patch you added. Looks nice.

IMG_1272.jpg

IMG_1273.jpg

IMG_1276.jpg

IMG_1274.jpg

IMG_1275.jpg

IMG_1277.jpg

IMG_1278.jpg

IMG_1279.jpg

Finny, I'm officially jealous. A Stastny Avs and a Ovechkin Caps jersey? Great pickups! I have grown to really like how that white Capitals jersey looks. The more I look at the Caps jerseys, the more I like them as well. I still think they're one of the best designs of the new set. Stastny was a great choice as well. How do you like the authentic Capitals jersey?

Brilliant! I had completely forgotten about Gartner. He was also with Amonte and Turcotte as my favorite Rangers of that season. I am still bummed for him he never won the Cup.

Rat, the Mueller looks sharp! For all the grief they put you through with that, it looks like it was worth it in the end. I like that Turris too.

Hey Zoom - my wife thinks the Caps jersey is the best she's ever seen. I for one love it and I tend to side more with the dark jerseys so it says a lot. Stastny was an easy choice, I might follow it up with a white Forsberg but it's not high on my list right now. I am working on getting Yotes jerseys before next season starts, Mules and Turris is what I'm aiming for.

Hey Zoom - my wife thinks the Caps jersey is the best she's ever seen. I for one love it and I tend to side more with the dark jerseys so it says a lot. Stastny was an easy choice, I might follow it up with a white Forsberg but it's not high on my list right now. I am working on getting Yotes jerseys before next season starts, Mules and Turris is what I'm aiming for.

After deciding for the longest time which my next purchase would be, I've decided on the new Caps jersey. I've fallen in love with it. I'm planning on trying to get a red authentic one. I tried on a Coyotes authentic today at a sports store here in town and thought it was interesting how heavy the fight strap seemed like it made the jersey.

Mueller will probably go on the next Coyote jersey I get. I've grown to really enjoy watching him play.

Got both of these a couple days ago but forgot to post. First one is the '94 Rangers CCM Authentic I had sent out to get customized with Leetch #2. Second one is my new prized possession as a University of Notre Dame fan/student. Game-worn home #8 football jersey. As you can see in the tag, it's from '06 and is a size 42. Also, the bottom tag shows the 4 extra inches they add onto game jerseys for the players to tuck them in. The player who wore it is one of my buddies so he wants me to wear it to all of the games next year. After that, I'll probably have it framed. Anyway, enjoy...

IMG_0732.jpg

IMG_0726.jpg

IMG_0730.jpg

IMG_0729.jpg

IMG_0733.jpg

IMG_0735.jpg

IMG_0737.jpg

Friggin' awesome Leetch jersey. I'm hoping to find a CCM Authentic to put Leetch and my Cup patch on. Also, love the Irish jersey, even if they were bad last year.

Got this today:

onalTeamcirca2002Nikeauthentic-vi.jpg

nalTeamcirca2002bNikeauthentic-vi.jpg

Can I just say that is my favorite jersey I've ever seen posted on the board? Awesome. Love the choice of player. Bondra is one of my all time favorites.

Did it arrive customized, or did you have to send it out? They did it right.

It might be hard to explain without visuals, but the sleeve number placement on those can easily be done incorrectly, primarily for numbers in the teens. The width of the two numbers combined determines the placement. Each number should overlap into the blue of the body equally. In this case the 1 is narrower than the 2, but each of yours sticks out into the blue the same, as they should. I've seen more than a few Slovakia jerseys like this were they mistakenly center the space between the numbers on the red stripe and the result is the 1 barely breaks out into the blue, while half the 2 is sticking way out into the blue.

I love the IIHF patch on it too. Those are nice to get on the authentics without having to go to the trouble of tracking them down yourself, which ain't easy these days.

Any thoughts of adding a 2004 World Cup of Hockey patch to it?

Nice Slovakia jersey....and there is something to having the IIHF patch on the international jerseys that I must just have...

I actually found it on eBay last week and fell in love with it instantly. Like Jeff, Bondra was one of my favorite players in his heyday. I put in a bid at the last minute but really didn't expect to get it but as it turned out, I ended up winning it so I was quite happy. It's also nice to know that this jersey meets and exceeds the tough personal standards of our leading expert Jeff! And yes I do want to put a World Cup patch on it but to be honest I have no idea where to find those at. Any ideas?

Just got this one today. I will be adding the 2000 Stanley Cup patch and the 2000 patch soon.

img0669xd3.jpg

img0670me6.jpg

These two I have had for the past few months.

img0672fq9.jpg

img0673eq7.jpg

img0674mr6.jpg

I actually found it on eBay last week and fell in love with it instantly. Like Jeff, Bondra was one of my favorite players in his heyday. I put in a bid at the last minute but really didn't expect to get it but as it turned out, I ended up winning it so I was quite happy. It's also nice to know that this jersey meets and exceeds the tough personal standards of our leading expert Jeff! And yes I do want to put a World Cup patch on it but to be honest I have no idea where to find those at. Any ideas?

http://cgi.ebay.com/2004-World-Cup-of-Hock...1QQcmdZViewItem

Might want to verify though, as I was once told that the angle of the patch may vary from team to team. I am guessing JeffB can help with letting you know if this is the right one.

That Slovakia jersey is a beauty, and I agree, one of the best posted on here. I have one waiting in the wings to get done up, that font is just awesome! Nice pick up