It arrived today

lafountain

I added the All-Star patch to my Lightning 3rd jersey this morning. I usually don't add patches to replicas but since I'll probably NEVER find an authentic version of this jersey, I figured it'd be okay.

ayLightningcirca1997CCMreplica-vi.jpg

I also took it a step further and sewed the entire Lightning logo too...I was bored this morning.

That jersey is a beauty. And I could be mistaken, but I don't believe they ever made the Lighting jersey in an authentic for the public. The Canucks 3rd is one I know they did do, but i'm pretty sure I heard the authentics didn't make it out for most other teams.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That jersey is a beauty. And I could be mistaken, but I don't believe they ever made the Lighting jersey in an authentic for the public. The Canucks 3rd is one I know they did do, but i'm pretty sure I heard the authentics didn't make it out for most other teams.

They indeed made the Lightning authentic jersey for retail. I came across about 50 of 'em when I was in Florida in 1997. They were sold all over the place but I never bought one. :(

As for the Lafontaine jersey: I did use a nameplate and it's just a missing detail in the "L" ;) I was just too lazy to make a correction

What is the missing detail you're talking about?

Oh... and the first A should be smaller.

Oh... and the first A should be smaller.

No, the A on his is right. When I ordered mine, I thought that LaFontaine had a smaller A on that particular jersey, but he didn't, at least not on any pictures I could find. I know on the Rangers and the Islanders he had the shortened A and on a few of his Blue and Gold Sabres jerseys he did as well, but there didn't seem to be any consistancy for him on if it was or not.

I added the All-Star patch to my Lightning 3rd jersey this morning. I usually don't add patches to replicas but since I'll probably NEVER find an authentic version of this jersey, I figured it'd be okay.

I also took it a step further and sewed the entire Lightning logo too...I was bored this morning.

That is a beauty...Hopefully I can land one in the future...

They indeed made the Lightning authentic jersey for retail. I came across about 50 of 'em when I was in Florida in 1997. They were sold all over the place but I never bought one. :(

GAH!! I'd be kicking myself more than when I passed up a Burger King jersey for 20 bucks.

I actually know a guy who has a game-worn version of that jersey. What he's asking for it though...yeesh.

I actually know a guy who has a game-worn version of that jersey. What he's asking for it though...yeesh.

One hundred billion dollars!

drevil_million_dollars.jpg

awsome stuff guys...just won this auction...can't wait for it to arrive

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=370043142037

gunna be naslund with the captains C

Very nice Shandy, I had seen that one. That seller had some very nice stuff.

Except he wanted $30 for shipping which is complete bs.

I have one of those too Shandy, you'll want a right sized Canucks orca patch from ATLNHL or w/e his username is, and right now, I'm stuck looking for the right green nameplate. No one seems to have it :/

Nice work. I liked how some of the older alternate jerseys incorporated a design like that or the Coyotes desert landscape on their alternate. It didn't always look good, but it was unique.

Except he wanted $30 for shipping which is complete bs.

I have one of those too Shandy, you'll want a right sized Canucks orca patch from ATLNHL or w/e his username is, and right now, I'm stuck looking for the right green nameplate. No one seems to have it :/

oh yeah I know total BS but i mean for like 70 shipped here...it's not too bad in a way....I found the jersey by chance and since it had a fairly low starting price I decided to say why not...oh yeah I've bought from that seller before...they're local but they insist on making me pay for the postage for patchs which is lame. <_<

awsome stuff guys...just won this auction...can't wait for it to arrive

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=370043142037

gunna be naslund with the captains C

Very nice! Especially for $42 bucks.

Had the CHS patch added to the jersey I love my Drury... :D:D:D:D The border of the patch is suppose to be blended in with the jersey same color..As you can see it is not....I still love it...

drurychs002.jpg

drurychs001.jpg

Nice addition to an already nice jersey Nordiquesfan.

Nice all star jersey I wonder who it might end up being.....Thanks I have had the patch for over a year and just needed the jersey to go with it... :stickhndl:

Nice All Star Laf - I'm guessing you're putting Avery on it to profess your admiration for such a sportsman and class act in our game today. :lol:

Absolutely, perennial All-Star Sean Avery. :lol:

I got the Walton and Maki off the same seller, they're both original authentic jerseys. Unfortunately, only the Maki has the Hattem tag

Saints jersey #1

Saints jersey #2

Saints jersey #3

Canucks jersey #1

Canucks jersey #2

Canucks jersey #3

Lastly, the Bure jersey!

Bure #1

Bure #2

Brilliant edit: Images have been turned into links.

gawdawaful,

It's great that you take the time to post and link the pictures of your jerseys. However, can I ask you one favor. Before you link your pictures, please reduce the size of them to something a little smaller. Actually, quite a bit smaller. Most photo hosting pages, or photoshop, will allow you to resize and often have a setting just for messageboards. Even with DSL, sometimes it takes what seems like forever for the pictures that you post to download. Thanks!