It arrived today

lafountain

Sweet Lemieux jersey man, but I wouldnt say its the Holy Grail of NHL jerseys. Id say an authentic Bobby Orr jersey from the 70's would be the Holy Grail. (This is if your not counting gamers)

Yeah, I get you but to find something as rare as Cooper is fairly 'holy grail' like. I'd throw Rawlings(Blues), Adidas(Kings) and Eagle(Flyers) jerseys into that category too.

I got my Leafs 3rd today from Overstock. It is indeed a Reebok like the others but I don't care about this one. It's just too nice to resell:

afs3rdcirca2006Reebokauthentic-vi.jpg

Now if only I could find a Hockey Hall of Fame Game patch to put on it. That may be too much to ask though.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My 2000 Finals patch finally showed up today!

llasStarscirca1999CCMauthentic-vi.jpg

Looking GREAT. Now all I need is my Zubov kit to show up and I'll have this baby looking spectaular in no time.

Now if only I could find a Hockey Hall of Fame Game patch to put on it. That may be too much to ask though.

They were on ebay for a brief period of time, so they do exist. I think someone had them made as a custom order. I was able to pick up a couple, but it's been some time since I've seen one.

2022240840100337552S200x200Q85.jpg 2854677100100337552S200x200Q85.jpg

2 new arrivals that I thought I'd share. Nothing too exciting compared to what some of you guys have gotten lately though...

First is a 2006 Nike Swift Team Canada Replica. Thinking maybe Richards on the back eventually, but that's way down the list on the customizations. I just always wanted to see a Swift, so this was a steal for what I got it for.

IMG_1854.jpg

IMG_1856.jpg

Next is an authentic Bauer IHL Detroit Vipers. It's a 44, my smallest authentic yet, and fits a little snug, but this one only cost a few bucks more than the Canada above, so I couldn't pass up a former Bolts minor league affiliate albeit briefly). I'm unsure of any names for the back yet...

IMG_1851.jpg

IMG_1853.jpg

Think I'm done buying jerseys for a while, money is a little too tight here at the Thunderdome, er, my house. Please excuse my lack of photography skills.

Sweet Lemieux jersey man, but I wouldnt say its the Holy Grail of NHL jerseys. Id say an authentic Bobby Orr jersey from the 70's would be the Holy Grail. (This is if your not counting gamers)

Yeah, I get you but to find something as rare as Cooper is fairly 'holy grail' like. I'd throw Rawlings(Blues), Adidas(Kings) and Eagle(Flyers) jerseys into that category too.

I got my Leafs 3rd today from Overstock. It is indeed a Reebok like the others but I don't care about this one. It's just too nice to resell:

I dig that Leafs jersey. I'd love to see them use that one more and more and hope for its return to the rotation for next season. Great pickup.

Very nice pickups everyone.

The Leafs jersey is very nice, but am really liking the pickups of TB.

I'm probably the only one who would put Lindros on it... :unsure:

Nice work on it JustA. Now the question is, did you remove the Meigray tag that a lot of them seem to have?

? what is that about?

Many of the "Authentic" World Classic Penguins jerseys on ebay have a Meigray tag sewn into them, they all have the same Meigray number though. That and on many of the ones I have seen it says Meigray Groop.

I actually just received my Winter Classic Penguins Reebok Replica jersey and I couldn't be happier. I was torn between the knockoff and the replica. Knowing that I had to fix the lettering on top of the fact that many of the knockoff sellers on Ebay have actually had the nerve to raise their prices, I gave the nod to the True Replica. I recently got an authentic edge pens jersey and knowing that I didn't care too much for that, a knockoff would probably just make me cry. I would post pics if I wasn't so lazy or had the knowledge to do so. Another summer project for me is to finally get pics of all my jerseys.

Nice job on the customizing by the way!

I did it... I actually bought a fake jersey. I replaced the lettering kit but still doesn't match the Gamer 100%, didn't put a lot of "love" into that one... :rolleyes:

2707634470054115799S600x600Q85.jpg

Nice work and attention to detail on the customizing. Not many people notice the font for the "C" matches the numbers and has the beveled edges to it. All the knockoffs have the wrong font for the "C".

I made my Winter Classic out of a Reebok Vintage 550 style jersey, so mine came with a straight across hemline and a blue tie for the neck, which I at least swapped out for a white one.

Got a couple nice ones today:

lackhawkscirca1988CCMauthentic-vi.jpg

Love the 80's jerseys.

ightningcirca19922CCMauthentic-vi.jpg

ghtningcirca19922bCCMauthentic-vi.jpg

Believe it or not, this jersey actually came with the Centennial patch sewn on. It was crudely stitched on but still! I ordered the 'Bradley' nameplate today with the correct font.

Nice pickups Brilliant! I'm really jealous of the second one (surprise surprise, I know), Bradley was a blast to watch on the ice! I hope ya got a good deal!

You'll appreciate this too. I also ordered that same style lettering kit for my other 92-93 Bolts jersey. That one is gonna be Chris Kontos though.

Kontos haha that is a name I haven't heard in a long time. In the late 90's he ended up around my hometown doing sports on the news, tiny tv station. Haven't seen him around for 7+ years.

My '93 Cup patch FINALLY showed up today after THREE FRIGGIN WEEKS. I understand it takes a while coming from Canada but three weeks??? Gar!

elesKingscirca1993CCMauthentic-vi.jpg

Lookin' good though.

Definitely looking good, any plans for a name on that one?

C'mon Luc Robitaille! ...but Im guessing it'll be Gretzky?

C'mon Luc Robitaille! ...but Im guessing it'll be Gretzky?

Brilliant! can't stand Gretzky, so I'm guessing he'll go with Robitaille or maybe Blake.