It arrived today

lafountain

Ohhh yes I was watching your burger king. It wasn't even customized!! It's incredible.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got two of my Rangers kits today and I JUST finished the first one tonight:

kRangerscirca1992bCCMauthentic-vi.jpg

It came out great! I love it. Tomorrow, I'll turn a 50 dollar jersey into an amazing piece of awesomeness.

I got two of my Rangers kits today and I JUST finished the first one tonight:

It came out great! I love it. Tomorrow, I'll turn a 50 dollar jersey into an amazing piece of awesomeness.

Great jersey and a pretty unique choice on putting Zubov on it. I hope, you haven't sewn the kit yet because the "O" in ZUBOV is upside down :)

Holy crap! How did I miss that??? Oh well; it's fixable. Good call there dude.

Just finished my new favorite:

rkRangerscirca1991CCMauthentic-vi.jpg

kRangerscirca1991bCCMauthentic-vi.jpg

I LOVE IT. I'm not too thrilled with the 11 on the back though. I think I put them a little too low down. I'll probably redo it someday. Still, it's awesome.

I also got this today:

nalTeamcirca1996Bauerauthentic-vi.jpg

alTeamcirca1996bBauerauthentic-vi.jpg

I put the World Cup patch on today too.

I was watching that Naslund jersey on ebay, gorgeous jersey Brilliant!

You're lucky I let that Naslund one go, Brilliant! ;)

Nice work on that Rangers CCM, but I think the "1" on the right is uneven with the "1" on the left. If you moved it up and left a bit I think it'd be correct.

I'm redoing the 11 on the back. I've already made up my mind. The more I look at it, the more I don't like it. I'll probably strip it tomorrow.

I also fixed the O on my Zubov jersey today.

I've already decided that this will be my Opening Night jersey of choice.

I'm redoing the 11 on the back. I've already made up my mind. The more I look at it, the more I don't like it. I'll probably strip it tomorrow.

I also fixed the O on my Zubov jersey today.

I've already decided that this will be my Opening Night jersey of choice.

There. Looks much better! :thumbsup:

Just arrive from Ice Jersey's. I can't wait to wear it to first Caps home game of the season.

0801082356hb1.th.jpg

A while back a friend of mine had some computer issues and I helped him fix the problem and saved his critical data and baby photos, originally he offered to pay me, but since the only thing involved was time I told him no payment was necessary. Well he moved about a month or two ago and today I had a package arrive from him with a note informing me that he wanted to pay me somehow for the computer work and since I wouldn't take cash, perhaps I would take a gift. Still don't feel it was necessary but I do gotta thank him.

Not complaining at all, but I do wonder why he picked an Avalanche jersey.

So this was the payment for fixing his computer problem.

2310827060101580280S500x500Q85.jpg

2048360020101580280S500x500Q85.jpg

Man, I wish I could get my friends to 'pay' me in hockey jerseys! Are you gonna put the 10th anniversary patch on that one? Love that Caps jersey too. That is a LOT of red.

I fixed my Messier jersey:

MUCH better. Now I can sleep again.

Man, I wish I could get my friends to 'pay' me in hockey jerseys! Are you gonna put the 10th anniversary patch on that one?

I have no idea what I am going to do with it yet.

Man, I wish I could get my friends to 'pay' me in hockey jerseys! Are you gonna put the 10th anniversary patch on that one? Love that Caps jersey too. That is a LOT of red.

I fixed my Messier jersey:

MUCH better. Now I can sleep again.

I have so many jerseys that need fixing it isn't funny. Man I wish I could do that myself.

Hey, give it a shot! It's not as hard as it seems...especially not with practice. I had no idea what I was doing when I got my first machine but you get the hang of it. It saves money too.

Hey, give it a shot! It's not as hard as it seems...especially not with practice. I had no idea what I was doing when I got my first machine but you get the hang of it. It saves money too.

What's the best machine to use and how much does it cost? Is doing the 'Z-stitching' easy? I'm interested in getting blank jerseys and just putting logos and patches on them.

A while back a friend of mine had some computer issues and I helped him fix the problem and saved his critical data and baby photos, originally he offered to pay me, but since the only thing involved was time I told him no payment was necessary. Well he moved about a month or two ago and today I had a package arrive from him with a note informing me that he wanted to pay me somehow for the computer work and since I wouldn't take cash, perhaps I would take a gift. Still don't feel it was necessary but I do gotta thank him.

Not complaining at all, but I do wonder why he picked an Avalanche jersey.

So this was the payment for fixing his computer problem.

2310827060101580280S500x500Q85.jpg

2048360020101580280S500x500Q85.jpg

NICE!!!

So on Saturday night Mrs. ZoomZoom and I went up to the mall to look at cell phones and we stopped by the Just Sports to check out what's inside. (I happened to get a kick *** Nokia cell phone which is by far the coolest phone I've ever owned). But onto the real story...

On the sale rack, marked for $29.99 was their entire stock of Avalanche Premier Replica jerseys, all sizes and both home and road. I left the store dragging my jaw, as I wasn't able to get the jerseys then and expected to see them surely gone by the next time I went into there. We went to Westgate over by Jobing.com Arena to the Just Sports store there and sure enough, just the Avalanche jerseys were on sale, with their selection much smaller. Unfortunately, the other jerseys were all regular price.

I went back today (the mall is about 30 minutes from my house and its not an everyday trip we can make with gas these days) and am now the proud owner of both the Avalanche home and road jerseys, for the price of $65 combined! I'm feeling lucky! :D Originally, I had only planned to get one of the jerseys when they first came out, but when you see a deal, you see a deal. I now own three Premiers when I only intended to own maybe 1 or 2.

I asked the guy why the Avs jerseys were the only ones on sale and I guess they just didn't sell when the Avs were in town. The Coyotes usually get a pretty large contingent of Avs fans (yours truly included) when they come to town and it sounds like the owner put a bunch of them in stock thinking they'd sell. I'm hoping that the Westgate store puts some of the low sellers on sale soon, because I'd like to add the new Stars and the new Islanders jerseys to my collection, as well as the St. Louis Blues.

So on Saturday night Mrs. ZoomZoom and I went up to the mall to look at cell phones and we stopped by the Just Sports to check out what's inside. (I happened to get a kick *** Nokia cell phone which is by far the coolest phone I've ever owned). But onto the real story...

On the sale rack, marked for $29.99 was their entire stock of Avalanche Premier Replica jerseys, all sizes and both home and road. I left the store dragging my jaw, as I wasn't able to get the jerseys then and expected to see them surely gone by the next time I went into there. We went to Westgate over by Jobing.com Arena to the Just Sports store there and sure enough, just the Avalanche jerseys were on sale, with their selection much smaller. Unfortunately, the other jerseys were all regular price.

I went back today (the mall is about 30 minutes from my house and its not an everyday trip we can make with gas these days) and am now the proud owner of both the Avalanche home and road jerseys, for the price of $65 combined! I'm feeling lucky! :D Originally, I had only planned to get one of the jerseys when they first came out, but when you see a deal, you see a deal. I now own three Premiers when I only intended to own maybe 1 or 2.

I asked the guy why the Avs jerseys were the only ones on sale and I guess they just didn't sell when the Avs were in town. The Coyotes usually get a pretty large contingent of Avs fans (yours truly included) when they come to town and it sounds like the owner put a bunch of them in stock thinking they'd sell. I'm hoping that the Westgate store puts some of the low sellers on sale soon, because I'd like to add the new Stars and the new Islanders jerseys to my collection, as well as the St. Louis Blues.

Wow! $29.99 for a Premier Replica and you walked out with two for only $65! Nice work!

I took a quick stop by Burlington Coat Factory today for some jeans and stumbled on 5 or 6 CCM replica Boston Bruin throwback jerseys, like they ones they wore a few seasons ago as part of the NHL Vintage line. They were only $30 and I should of picked one up. I think I might go back tomorrow and pick one up.

One of the best things about getting two of these and something that I'll do in the future when I have more money to spend on it, is the fact that an Avs player, David Jones has my last name. When (or if) I get this personalized, Jones will be put on the back of it. Last season David wore 54# and I'm curious to see if he's going to change it for the upcoming season and I'll have a better idea as to what I want I can do then. I can't imagine he's going to stay with 54#, but I'll be happy either way. I'll have my name and a number on an Avs jersey. I have a hard time bearing to part ways with my jerseys for several weeks, so I'll have another to have around in the spare time to wear, which will be great if I send it off during the season.

One of the best things about getting two of these and something that I'll do in the future when I have more money to spend on it, is the fact that an Avs player, David Jones has my last name. When (or if) I get this personalized, Jones will be put on the back of it. Last season David wore 54# and I'm curious to see if he's going to change it for the upcoming season and I'll have a better idea as to what I want I can do then. I can't imagine he's going to stay with 54#, but I'll be happy either way. I'll have my name and a number on an Avs jersey. I have a hard time bearing to part ways with my jerseys for several weeks, so I'll have another to have around in the spare time to wear, which will be great if I send it off during the season.

He spent some time last season here in Cleveland with the Monsters. His LEM number was 23. Of course, Milan Hejduk has that number with the Avs. Hard worker, solid player. Had one of the better +/- on a bad team. Good choice. I'm sure he'll be in Denver for the full season.

He spent some time last season here in Cleveland with the Monsters. His LEM number was 23. Of course, Milan Hejduk has that number with the Avs. Hard worker, solid player. Had one of the better +/- on a bad team. Good choice. I'm sure he'll be in Denver for the full season.

I hope so, I was thrilled to see they got another Jones. He and Ben Guite stuck out to me in the game I went to in February. I'm getting to a point of not wanting to get my jerseys personalized, just as it seems as everytime I do that player gets traded or retires and I'd rather have my name and number on there if I was going to get a personalization. I usually only do that if there is a Jones on that team however. I got lucky with the Coyotes, Matt Jones, a young defenseman wears one of my old numbers...5.

What's the best machine to use and how much does it cost? Is doing the 'Z-stitching' easy? I'm interested in getting blank jerseys and just putting logos and patches on them.

Oooh sorry dude. I just saw this now. The one I bought was a Kenmore from Sears. Unfortunately, I don't have the box anymore so I don't know what model it was but it cost me about a hundred bucks and it works GREAT. The zig-zag pattern is built into the machine as a generic pattern and feeds exactly the same way and a regular stitch. It's easy once you get the hang of it.

I got this today:

orthStarscirca1991CCMauthentic-vi.jpg

rthStarscirca1991bCCMauthentic-vi.jpg

The guy I bought it from says it's game-worn but I have my doubts. The clean fight strap snaps don't help the case either. I'm awaiting some sort of documentation from him or at least SOMETHING that tells me it was used. At the very least, it could absolutely be a game-issue. Sure is sweet though!

I got this today:

orthStarscirca1991CCMauthentic-vi.jpg

The guy I bought it from says it's game-worn but I have my doubts. The clean fight strap snaps don't help the case either. I'm awaiting some sort of documentation from him or at least SOMETHING that tells me it was used. At the very least, it could absolutely be a game-issue. Sure is sweet though!

Whoaaaaaaa.... Does it have a year and set tag sewn inside the rear hem? I have a game worn one from the same year so we can compare details.

I do see one small, but important, difference between ours though. Mine has a "Steichen's" tag sewn inside the collar by the place that did the lettering.

2640840570100337552S425x425Q85.jpg

Still, yours looks dead on.