It arrived today

lafountain

I finally completed my 1994 Vancouver Canucks Stanley Cup Finals jersey. The Canuck Place patch showed up yesterday and I put it on soon after:

erCanuckscirca1993CCMauthentic-vi.jpg

Now I just need to figure out who to put on the back.

As a fellow Ranger fan, I still have to say that ever since '94, I love that jersey, Too many Bure's out there. I may be biased, but if it were mine, I'd go with Maclean. Sweet jersey whatever you decide upon!

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I finally completed my 1994 Vancouver Canucks Stanley Cup Finals jersey. The Canuck Place patch showed up yesterday and I put it on soon after:

Beautiful jersey!

That Canucks is a great one. The 3 patches only makes it that much cooler.

Where can one find the 2 PTS FG patch? My Ebay search turns up empty.

I finally found a Koho version. I'm gonna put Lindros on it with a 9/11 Ribbon patch :D

Why do Lindros when you could do Leetch, Messier or Richter?

Why do Lindros when you could do Leetch, Messier or Richter?

Lindros is my favorite player. Messier would be a good choice too, but I'd rather like to have the CCM mesh authentics with Messier on it. I have to more jerseys coming which will be Lindros jerseys too.

Where can one find the 2 PTS FG patch? My Ebay search turns up empty.

Keep looking. They show up every now and then.

Man, I've been looking for a KOHO Rangers jersey from 2001-02 for a while now to no avail. I want to put my 9/11 ribbon on and do a 'NEW YORK' Leetch jersey from Opening Night when he scored the winner against Buffalo or even a Messier one from that night too. Dammit, I should've been there that night to see that and it still irritates me that I wasn't. That was a really emotional night and it's hard to think about it without getting a little choked up. I think I cried a little even watching it all at home.

Lindros is my favorite player. Messier would be a good choice too, but I'd rather like to have the CCM mesh authentics with Messier on it. I have to more jerseys coming which will be Lindros jerseys too.

Lindros never played for the Rangers. It was all just an elaborate hoax. Atleast that's what I tell myself. :thumbsup:

(yes I own a Lindros Rangers jersey - I bought it to strip only to find out the numbers weren't stitched despite what the seller said)

I couldn't find any pictures but hockeydb.com has him listed as wearing both 68 and 16 in 1995-96. That's good enough for me.

Absolutely. Its as great jersey. Maybe they will resurrect it as an alternate this year. :thumbsup:

Lindros-to-be jersey #2 :D :

2659224150054115799S600x600Q85.jpg

That poor jersey. <_< It deserves so much more...

Starting lineup:

2 - D Al MacInnis (St. Louis Blues)

9 - LW Paul Kariya (Anaheim Mighty Ducks)

14 - LW Brendan Shanahan (Detroit Red Wings)

30 - G Martin Brodeur (New Jersey Devils)

77 - D Ray Bourque (Boston Bruins)

99 - C Wayne Gretzky (New York Rangers, Captain)

Reserves:

3 - D Rob Blake (Los Angeles Kings)

4 - D Scott Stevens (New Jersey Devils,)

5 - D Darryl Sydor (Dallas Stars)

7 - LW Keith Tkachuk (Phoenix Coyotes)

8 - RW Mark Recchi (Montreal Canadiens)

10 - LW John LeClair (Philadelphia Flyers)

12 - RW Tony Amonte (Chicago Blackhawks)

17 - LW Wendel Clark (Tampa Bay Lightning)

20 - G Ed Belfour (Dallas Stars)

21 - LW Luc Robitaille (Los Angeles Kings)

22 - C Keith Primeau (Carolina Hurricanes)

27 - C Mike Modano (Dallas Stars)

31 - G Ron Tugnutt (Ottawa Senators)

44 - D Chris Pronger (St. Louis Blues)

55 - D Larry Murphy (Detroit Red Wings)

74 - RW Theoren Fleury (Calgary Flames)

97 - C Jeremy Roenick (Phoenix Coyotes)

Ah make that a Gretzky! He was captain, it was his last All-Star Game, and he won MVP!

Does the world need another Gretzky jersey? <_<

Why would you pass up on an opportunity to make it a Ron Tugnutt jersey? :P

Well my newest addition to my Ilya Kovalchuk collection arrived today. This was the one jersey I was pretty sure I was never going to add, then one day I decided I did want to add it. Took quite a while to find the jersey in my size but eventually I did.

2937229210101580280S500x500Q85.jpg

2801503440101580280S500x500Q85.jpg

Oh, Gretzky would be my very last choice, I'd even prefer my own name on this one before putting Gretzky on it. It's not double hem tagged.

Tugnutt? Goalie? :noway: No goalies in my collection :D

I'm sticking with Lindros.

Today I got my first RBK Edge Authentic (black Penguins) and somehow I don't like the way the numbers fit on that jersey. Ironically there is more space on the back of a Premier size L than on a size 54 Authentic. Now how dumb is that? I'll post pics later on today.

Ironically there is more space on the back of a Premier size L than on a size 54 Authentic. Now how dumb is that? I'll post pics later on today.

I'll look for it, but I know I saw a post on another site (some goalie message board) where they showed that a 60 Edge and a XXL Premier were the same size, with the premier being even a tad wider.

Edit/Update:

I was incorrect, it was a CCM XXL replica compared to a Edge 60:

http://www.goaliestore.com/board/equipment...tml#post1175701

Now I'm just left wondering how the Premier replicas compare to the CCM 550s.

Just don't keep that Lindros next to a Stevens jersey or you'll never get it to stay on a hanger- it'll end up on the floor :D

Brilliant, are you married? I'm guessing single but ya never know. You got too many toys to be married, lol.

Just got my 97-98 Blues Home jersey in the mail, Starter size 54-R and blank for now.

Oh, Gretzky would be my very last choice, I'd even prefer my own name on this one before putting Gretzky on it. It's not double hem tagged.

Tugnutt? Goalie? :noway: No goalies in my collection :D

I'm sticking with Lindros.

Today I got my first RBK Edge Authentic (black Penguins) and somehow I don't like the way the numbers fit on that jersey. Ironically there is more space on the back of a Premier size L than on a size 54 Authentic. Now how dumb is that? I'll post pics later on today.

The Penguins Edge jerseys are one of the ones where either a larger font is used or the side trim panel cuts into the back portion more. If I had pics I'd show but don't worry it's normal, my Crosby jersey is pretty crowded with 87 on the back but a lot of my other jerseys are spaced better..and I wear size 52 so even smaller. You didn't go and buy a fake off ebay did you?

The Penguins Edge jerseys are one of the ones where either a larger font is used or the side trim panel cuts into the back portion more. If I had pics I'd show but don't worry it's normal, my Crosby jersey is pretty crowded with 87 on the back but a lot of my other jerseys are spaced better..and I wear size 52 so even smaller. You didn't go and buy a fake off ebay did you?

No, it's a real Authentic which I bought blank. I would have posted pics but I ran out of thread so I couldn't finish sewing on the numbers. I'll post pics of the size L replica and the size 54 Authentic. I think, the Premiers run a little wider that the Authentics and have a slightly different cut

Here we go with the pics...

My new Authentic:

2624562180054115799S600x600Q85.jpg

2522420790054115799S600x600Q85.jpg

The back of the Premier jersey for comparison:

PIT_Crosby_home_premier_01.JPG

And last but not least, just for comparison to see the difference between the Premier jersey and Authentics:

Authentic:

TBL_07-08_away_Authentic_01.JPG

Replica:

TBL_07-08_away_Premier_XXL.JPG

Yay! The UPS man came today:

llasStarscirca1998CCMauthentic-vi.jpg

lasStarscirca1998bCCMauthentic-vi.jpg

Nice! I'm getting ready to move to Dallas in the next couple of months, so I'm trying to get used to the fact they are going to be my new home team. That Lidster jersey is sharp. I really dig those jerseys they wore in the late 90s, my favorite was always the black one. I think its terrible they aren't adding a green alternate this year and are supposed to be going with the white version of their home jersey. I will say, that they have always hard sharp looking uniforms.

Lafountain, that's a sharp Kovalchuk jersey. I thought that particular style was hideous when I first saw it, but now I don't hate it. Its not a bad looking jersey.

Great jerseys all!