It arrived today

lafountain

No worries man, I know the feeling. I just didnt want to come across as a jerk, since there is no voice inflection over the internet. All is good, just a pointer.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very nice pickup ive always liked that jersey

I picked it up today as opposed to it arriving, but hey, w/e no complaints here. Near mint jersey :)

bkjersey001wt1.jpg

That is sweet!!! If you don't mind me asking, where were you able to find one of those?!?! I've seen one or two of those on eBay before with Gretzky. Are you going to get it customized?

The only place where you can find them: ebay!

nupe. Craigslist!

He also had an authentic Mogilny Canucks jersey with a bit of blemish that I opted to pass on (at an unbeatable price too no less)

I'm thinking about getting it done up with Gretzky, but haven't decided yet.

This could go in the 3rd jersey thread, but this 'arrived' Tuesday from the season ticket holders pre-sale.

phx3rd.jpg

Size 52, fight strap, rounded tails, as usual (which I did not get in the picture). They did not use suede-like material for the sand color on the patches like they did with their usual home and away jerseys. The numbers they will use are one-color sand, same font as in the home and away jerseys. They make the jersey that much nicer, but I won't number this one, the player on the last authentic I had numbered was traded this summer.

I want that Coyotes jersey..but i would like to have a name on it..

This could go in the 3rd jersey thread, but this 'arrived' Tuesday from the season ticket holders pre-sale.

phx3rd.jpg

Size 52, fight strap, rounded tails, as usual (which I did not get in the picture). They did not use suede-like material for the sand color on the patches like they did with their usual home and away jerseys. The numbers they will use are one-color sand, same font as in the home and away jerseys. They make the jersey that much nicer, but I won't number this one, the player on the last authentic I had numbered was traded this summer.

Nice pickup Drat! Did the season ticket holders get a discount on those?

That Kovy jersey is sick. I'm really torn on that one. I love how it looks as a jersey, but I dont like the on ice package with the socks and pants. I find it weird that its red too, as they went away from that for their BlueLand marketing, but very sharp customization and jersey itself.

I love the shoulder patchers, they look really sharp.

Why hasn't Kovy been named captain yet?

Why hasn't Kovy been named captain yet?

Can't really answer why, I just know when John Anderson was named coach he said he was going to name 3 or 4 alternates and sometime during the season would likely name a Captain out of the group of Alternates.

I just read it might be because Kovy hasn't committed to the team long term. What's his contract?

I just read it might be because Kovy hasn't committed to the team long term. What's his contract?

He is a free agent after next season. His contract might have something to do with it, either way I just don't see Kovy as a Thrasher after the trade deadline next season.

Kovalchuk isnt exactly what I would consider captain material tbh. Don't get me wrong, hes one of the most dangerous and electrifying offensive players in the game, but unless he works out say, committing to back checking and playing defense, hes not captain material in my books.

He is a free agent after next season. His contract might have something to do with it, either way I just don't see Kovy as a Thrasher after the trade deadline next season.

Frankly, I don't see the Thrashers staying in Atlanta much longer but that's a different story.

the teams in atlanta and nashville should move up north. Winnipeg and Québec both want teams.

Kovalchuk isnt exactly what I would consider captain material tbh. Don't get me wrong, hes one of the most dangerous and electrifying offensive players in the game, but unless he works out say, committing to back checking and playing defense, hes not captain material in my books.

I agree with you on that one. Some players you know just won't make it pass the "A"

Nice pickup Desert. Shame about them not using the suede for the sand though, wonder why they decided against that. What's the quality like on the shoulder patches?