It arrived today

lafountain

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very nice! Post a picture or two. Your first authentic is always the best. I love mine:

graves2.jpg

I have the same jersey as a Richter. When I wear it to Rangers games, they are 6 and 0. I wore my new Reebok 6100 Lundqvist jersey with the Messier retirement patch to Sundays game against Florida. I will never wear that jersey to the Garden again!

Very nice! Post a picture or two. Your first authentic is always the best. I love mine:

graves2.jpg

I love those Starter Mesh jersey. What size is this jersey? The numbers appear a little bit small compared to the ones on mine.

the teams in atlanta and nashville should move up north. Winnipeg and Québec both want teams.

###### Winnipeg and Quebec. I want my team to stay. :thumbsup:

the teams in atlanta and nashville should move up north. Winnipeg and Québec both want teams.

Actually I think Nashville is okay ... I say the Panthers and Thrashers should be he ones to relocate.

Actually I think Nashville is okay ... I say the Panthers and Thrashers should be he ones to relocate.

There are alot of southern teams that should be relocated. 3 teams in California? Come on...

I love those Starter Mesh jersey. What size is this jersey? The numbers appear a little bit small compared to the ones on mine.

It's a 52.

There are alot of southern teams that should be relocated. 3 teams in California? Come on...

Those Cali teams are doing pretty well in attendance except for the Kings but that is due to their poor play more than the fan base. Really interesting article by Mirtle about the Desert Dogs though...

http://www.fromtherink.com/2008/12/8/68457...use-for-concern

Can we stay on topic, please? Let's keep all "franchise relocation" speculation and opinions to the "General Hockey Discussion" threads, please. Oned reason I enjoy coming to this board is to avoid a lot of this type of back and forth. There is a proper place for it, but it's not in the "Hockey Jersey Discussions" threads. Thank you.

So I finally caved...again. I received my first authentic EDGE jersey yesterday and I've got to say, not a bad jersey. Its one of those things, I like the properties of this jersey, if it were not a hockey jersey. Its super comfortable, but I dont see how this can stand up to game use (thus the EDGE 2.0 is born) Its a Marian Hossa Thrashers Home size 52, that needs an All Star Game patch and alternate's "A". It fits me very nicely (I wear a 48 in the CCM authentics). The stretch material is nice in that I often slide the sleeves up to my elbows and the narrow cuffs hold there, where as the old authentics had huge arm openings (and I can see that a lot of the younger players who roll their sleeves up to the elbow pads would like this, as it can be a pain to keep the sleeves up on the older style jerseys while playing. Overall, I like it to wear as a casual fan, but the only reason I picked it up was the player and the fact I got it for less than the customization cost of a blank jersey, so I'm happy, but I wouldn't go out of my way to buy an authentic one at $300 plus customization, just not worth it.

558c_1.jpg5858_1.jpg

I own a lot of edge shirts and my only complaint is watch out if you have 1.0, they nick and run like pantyhose.

I would call NHL.com and complain, they might not do anything about it, but, maybe at the least they'll give you some money back on it. We are all paying alot for these jerseys, and I say that gives us a right to expect to recieve the correct item.

It is clearly stated that with premiere jerseys you get heat pressed....

100% polyester two-way stretch pique

Polyester interlock knit rib collar

Solid mesh inserts provide ventilation

NHL® Shield patch sewn on the bottom of the front collar fabric insert

Engineered and constructed to duplicate the look of on-ice team designs

Front crest of the jersey is embroidered just like the authentic jersey

Personalized name and number in single-layer, screen-printed twill are heat pressed onto the back and sleeves.

Single layer screen-printed tackle twill shoulder patches (where applicable) are sewn directly to the jersey

Reebok® vector embroidered on the sleeve and back neck

Woven jock tag with alpha sizing on the lower left front

Decorated in the team colors

Officially licensed

Imported

Doesn't state that they'll use the wrong fonts though Beezer, which is what the guy's complaint was (and rightly so).

I'm not sure where to dind it, but I will research but somewhere on the nhl site it does say replica lettering, I'll go look and come back with what I find.

That hockeyattire sale was insane... a few weeks ago I was able to nab a ton of authentics (both AHL and NHL) for a ridiculous price.

I got this from fedex today for 69 bucks from hockey attire aka Hockey Giant from their 70% off entire site sale. The Born on Date on the Jersey is 12/04 so it's exactly 4 years brand new......

2004 koho authentic jason allison

DSC_0173.jpg

Ha! I got the EXACT same jersey!

Is it me or they changed the font of the number "1" on the Kings jersey since?

Yeah, they have. I want to say it was when they switched the crests on the jerseys, but it might have been a season or two after. I do recall Allison being on the team at the time, and someone wearing #11 that looked like #77 and Steve Levy couldn't get it right, and later said he had been told the Kings had plans to replace the #1 on their jerseys next season and he was very thankful.

Here are some of my more recent purchases:

dsc02715zh6.jpg

Currently getting VANEK: 26 put on the back.

dsc02704qp7.jpg

Currently getting MORROW: 10 with the C (and the All-Star Game Patch from 2007) put on it.

dsc02720me6.jpg

Got these really cheap (60 total)

Putting Luongo on one of them, and Bourdon on the other

dsc02719wp6.jpg

Not sure about this one: Neither Kane or Toews wore this style.

dsc02717se4.jpg

Currently getting PARISE: 9 and the 25th Devils anniversary patch put on this one.\

dsc02711mv5.jpg

Not sure yet: probably Richards sans the captaincy C since he wasn't wearing it in 06-07.

dsc02708er9.jpg

Absolutely amazing jersey, probably putting BIEKSA 3 or BURROWS 14

That Moose jersey's hot. Have you uploaded pics of your collection online? If you haven't you should try Webshot.com :thumbsup:

Speaking of webshots, I just took a look at your collection for the first time... you've got some amazing jerseys... Im salivating over that Scott Stevens.