It arrived today

lafountain

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's try to make it happen

Can this page not go to 100?

And has anybody noticed how much longer it's taking us to post new jerseys here since the introduction of the "Edge" jerseys :( ?

BAM!!! 100 pages.

Lemieux Jersey Photo

Not my exact jersey, but ordered the Lemieux kit. Been trying to get this one for a while. Was thinking about getting Kasparitis because I like obscure players, but can't go against Super Mario!

Lemieux Jersey Photo

Not my exact jersey, but ordered the Lemieux kit. Been trying to get this one for a while. Was thinking about getting Kasparitis because I like obscure players, but can't go against Super Mario!

No you can't go against the best player of all times. That's right you heard me, I think Lemieux was better than Gretzky.

Lemieux Jersey Photo

I actually played against Darius one night at a pickup game. He lived a few towns over from me while he was bouncing back and forth for the Isles, Pens, and eventually the Rangers. I later on got a Pens Black Koho with his name and number. That's actually the first jersey I won on Ebay and that started my obsession. Unfortunately I sold it for a Crosby in the same style. I regret it now since it's hard to find a Pens jersey that isn't already done up for Crosby, Lemieux, Jagr, Malkin, etc.

Got this today from the recent Meigray Black Friday sale. Only worn in training camp, but still has some decent wear on it. Also really like the fact that it has the All-Star patch. Saw Lammers quite a bit on the Idaho Steelheads last year and he was 2nd on the team in goals and only played in half of the games. Currently he is in Houston playing for the Aeros in the AHL.

2224048960101580280S600x600Q85.jpg

2717758070101580280S600x600Q85.jpg

That looks nice

That looks very nice

I just finished customising my Rangers jersey :D

2364449850054115799S600x600Q85.jpg

2746551080054115799S600x600Q85.jpg

Awesome jersey but God I hate lindros!

Agreed amongst all Rangers fans, but still a nice jersey. Great job Victim. I'm dying to find a size 52 koho Rangers third for my Rangers 75th Ann. Patch.

Very nice, Victim! Those 9/11 ribbon patches are pretty hard to find; it makes the jersey lpok great.

Ahh Lindros or not, any Rangers jersey with the 9/11 ribbon is absolutely first-class. Cheers on that one dude. It looks great.

I have been on FIRE on eBay lately. Last week, I grabbed a red Nike Wings authentic for 50 bucks, then got a Sharks teal authentic for about 23 bucks; which came today:

oseSharkscirca1991CCMauthentic-vi.jpg

NHL 75th patch to come on that one. Then, yesterday, whilst perusing the Flames section, I found an authentic KOHO jersey for 60!! Just the one I was looking for too. Excellent!

Ahh Lindros or not, any Rangers jersey with the 9/11 ribbon is absolutely first-class. Cheers on that one dude. It looks great.

I have been on FIRE on eBay lately. Last week, I grabbed a red Nike Wings authentic for 50 bucks, then got a Sharks teal authentic for about 23 bucks; which came today:

NHL 75th patch to come on that one. Then, yesterday, whilst perusing the Flames section, I found an authentic KOHO jersey for 60!! Just the one I was looking for too. Excellent!

The black flames jersey? Ebay is incredible these days. I got my authentic Amonte black third jerseys with the 2000 patch from pro player for only 77$! Can you believe that? The exact same jersey had sold for 157$ a couple of weeks before!

The one with the black 'C', yeah. I'm turning it into a 2004 Finals jersey. It's a tad big at 54 but I'll deal with it. It was too good to pass up at 60 bucks...especially when I can customize it nice and resell it for triple(hopefully more) in a few years.

Lindros never played for the Rangers ... he played for the Flyers and then changed his name to Brett and played for the Islanders and then got deported to Canada and played for some historical re-enactment team before ending his career in Mexico. :D

Next thing you know, someone will make up some wild rumor that Messier played in Vancouver.

Hmmm, Sharks with the NHL 75th patch.

I'd go with #32 Irbe myself. That was also his rookie year.

Hmmm, Sharks with the NHL 75th patch.

I'd go with #32 Irbe myself. That was also his rookie year.

That was my plan for that jersey since I'm a goalie. He's about 5'6", I'm almost a foot taller than him. I eat Irbes for breakfast.

yea, ebay has been gem lately. At least the economic meltdown is good for something...

Almost snagged an authentic Habs white vintage jersey, it ended up going for 80 bucks. Habs authentics that are not knockoffs are so rare on the bay.