It arrived today

lafountain

RedWingscirca1997Nikeauthentic-vi.jpg

Is there a more perfect jersey than the red Wings(hee) jersey? I just love it. So simple yet so classic. This jersey came with just about the worst custom job you've ever seen on it. I stripped that off last night and am in the process of getting another one. I'm gonna go with the same guy(Shanahan) so there won't be much of an outline on the back.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there a more perfect jersey than the red Wings(hee) jersey? I just love it. So simple yet so classic. This jersey came with just about the worst custom job you've ever seen on it. I stripped that off last night and am in the process of getting another one. I'm gonna go with the same guy(Shanahan) so there won't be much of an outline on the back.

Yes, the habs jersey. But I'm biased! ;)

Heh, almost as good as MY Nike Wings Cup jersey.

Mine worked out really well, though since it came with Yzerman and he was wearing the white jersey when he scored two goals in the Game 2 comeback.

Got the message that it was ready last night and picked it up from Triple Threat Sports this morning. :)

WCfrontstamp.jpg

WCbackmarked.jpg

Excellent! That is a SWEET jersey! I really like the black layer on the numbers. That's sharp. Is the crest made of felt like the Wild jersey?

Bear, that jersey looks amazing.

I give credit to the NHL for the last two years with the Winter Classic Jerseys.

Excellent! That is a SWEET jersey! I really like the black layer on the numbers. That's sharp. Is the crest made of felt like the Wild jersey?

Yeah, I'm really loving this jersey. It looks even better in person! I know some people wanted to see the Hawks use the barberpole TBTC again but I'm glad they went with something different this time. I love the TBTC, but its nice to see something from another period of Hawks history. I was hoping for this one or the light jersey they used from 1950-1955.

I've never seen a Wild jersey crest up close so I can't say for sure if they have similar construction. The WC Hawks crest is all embroidery on a cream felt circle. Not the chain stitch embroidering like on the standard crest, but it looks nice all the same.

WCcrestdetail.jpg

the Toews is authentic I am guessing?

Yeah, its authentic. I blew a good chunk of my Christmas bonus on it. Merry Christmas to me! TTS did free customization on theirs, so I got one.

They run about $324 USD correct? I am eyeing up the Red Wings authentic as a splurge, so nice I might just frame it with Lidstrom on it.

If I remember correctly blank authentics were originally supposed to retail for about $350. I got mine from a local store that ran a deal and ended up paying a total of $260 (which included the stitched customization). They actually quoted me a higher price when I ordered, so I think the overall prices for blanks must have gone down.

Got a couple new Starter authentics in the mail over the weekend from the 'bay ...

forsberg_back.jpg

rangers_wht.jpg

I had originally planned on stripping the Forsberg to make a Drury - but can't bring myself to do it. Thus I must now break my own rule of no authentics other than Rangers or former Rangers.

Got a couple new Starter authentics in the mail over the weekend from the 'bay ...

forsberg_back.jpg

rangers_wht.jpg

I had originally planned on stripping the Forsberg to make a Drury - but can't bring myself to do it. Thus I must now break my own rule of no authentics other than Rangers or former Rangers.

Nice pickups

got my Lemieux jersey, but noticed the numbers are not placed on the back as I have seen them on other jerseys... what do you guys think? Mine is a Starter from 95-96 and his is a Koho. I couldn't find any pictures of Lemieux wearing this jersey from the back... thanks for any help.

2111805780104521696fYjbJO_th.jpg

and here is JeffB's jersey:

2480604840100337552oHpZAm_th.jpg

Here you go. The first one is a Koho. I can't find a photo of the back of Lemieux Starter jersey but you can see that it is a Starter from the other players.

Lemieux Back Photo

Lemieux Starter Jersey

Penguins7.gif

Edited by MRichards18

I think it's a matter of what sizes these jerseys are. Mine is size 52, Mario wore 58. What size is the Starter one?

2986700010054115799S500x500Q85.jpg

You might have a point. The Starter jersey is a size 48. Look at the front photo on webshots.

My Christmas/Birthday present is the black home Dallas premier replica. I love the jersey itself, but its so incomplete without the personalization.

My next target is the red Capitals jersey. I found an Ovechkin jersey in the Champs Sports in Plano and that thing looks so much nicer in person.