It arrived today

lafountain

Very nice jersey..colors are a bit too bright for me but nice jersey

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well it's going back to the company, they are issuing a refund once they receive it, I'm just waiting for my empty box. I'll likely still go with a flyers 3rd however I feel tempted to consider other possibilities.

Well it's going back to the company, they are issuing a refund once they receive it, I'm just waiting for my empty box. I'll likely still go with a flyers 3rd however I feel tempted to consider other possibilities.

Why not replace the "C" with the right color combo? Seems like the easiest choice.

I was going to do that with reluctance, the Edge fabric is very touchy, removing the large C and replacing with a smaller one will only leave scars showing and ruin a nice new jersey. They had no issue taking ti back and niether do I. The fun is I get my money and I'll go with someone else and choose whatever jersey I like. In all likelihood I'll just get the same jersey again but I've considered getting Carter instead.

I was going to do that with reluctance, the Edge fabric is very touchy, removing the large C and replacing with a smaller one will only leave scars showing and ruin a nice new jersey...

Why would the other "C" be smaller than the one on the jersey? The colors are just reversed.

Nope, the 'C' on mine is from the 3rd jersey from last generation. I had thought they carried it through to this years 3rd but it's not the case at all. Yeah it's not far off but still, they don't seem to want to fix it but just refund so it's fine I can live with that, no worries I'll have a new pic up in the not too distant future.

Are you gonna stick with the retro Flyers one? I really love that jersey. Something I think that's sorely missed from the newer styles, even dating back to the 1990's was the full shoulder and arm striping like the Flyers and Jets and Leafs had back then. I don't know why but they made the jerseys and the arm numbers look wild.

I finished up two customizations tonight:

edWingscirca1997aNikeauthentic-vi.jpg

edWingscirca1997bNikeauthentic-vi.jpg

RedWingscirca1992aCCMauthentic-vi.jpg

RedWingscirca1992bCCMauthentic-vi.jpg

:D Very happy indeed!

I love that Ciccarelli jersey..looks good :thumbsup:

I was going to do that with reluctance, the Edge fabric is very touchy, removing the large C and replacing with a smaller one will only leave scars showing and ruin a nice new jersey. They had no issue taking ti back and niether do I. The fun is I get my money and I'll go with someone else and choose whatever jersey I like. In all likelihood I'll just get the same jersey again but I've considered getting Carter instead.

I know Carter wore the "A" for a few games this season when Timonen was out, but I can't remember if he wore it on the 3rd jerseys. I doubt it, but it would be cool if he did so you could get a letter on it.

An authentic for $10.50?! Did the seller accidentally list it on ebay in the Home and Garden section? Killer deal even if it were blank. Wow.

Aw man, how come I didn't see that one. GRRRRR.

Oh, on second thought, size 56 might be too big. My home version is size 52 and still fits pretty big.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=310115062344

Here is the link i jumped on it cause it was so cheap :)

Aw man, how come I didn't see that one. GRRRRR.

Oh, on second thought, size 56 might be too big. My home version is size 52 and still fits pretty big.

Your right a size 56 is too big for me..only bought it cause it was only $10.50 lol

Well he didn't list it in the Home and Garden section, but he did list it under - Clothing, Shoes & Accessories > Men's Clothing > Athletic Apparel

That might have hurt it's visibility not having it in the Sports section. Also, being a 56 might have cut down on the number of people interested in it due to the large size (like me), but still $10.50 is a fantastic deal.

I got this beauty last Thursday. I'll re-customise it. Hopefully the lettering can be removed without leaving any scars. Who should I go with if I'm not stuck with Zamuner?

2476096160054115799S600x600Q85.jpg

2241040130054115799S600x600Q85.jpg

Sweet jersey. I'm starting to learn German, so look out! :P . I think you can't go wrong with Vinny on that one. That has to have been the biggest victory ever on Ebay right there. I remember when a local store was selling those authentics about 10 years ago on a clearance rack. They were 39.99 each. They had about 25 of them. Had I known then what I know now...

Nice Bolts jersey, Victim. I still can't believe the deal you got on it.

Also, Brilliant great job on the Wings jerseys - Shanny and Dino were great choices.

Here's my recent pick ups:

A future Richter 1991 Canada Cup jersey

1991_usa_wc.jpg

Blank Rangers White Liberty - probably will end up a Graves or Leetch

white_liberty_blank.jpg

Hartford Wolfpack Nigel Dawes jersey

I normally avoid auto'd jerseys but the price (just over $100) was cheaper than a blank +customizing.

dawes_auto_f.jpg

dawes_auto_b.jpg

2008-09 Columbus BlueJackets team auto'd jersey

columbus_auto.jpg

Like I said above, I normally don't go for autographed jerseys. The Columbus one was $100 and I originally got it as a gift for my brother who worked for Nationwide Insurance (the Blue Jackets play in Nationwide Arena). However in between when I won the auction and when the jersey arrived my brother left Nationwide for another insurance company. So I guess I'll see about getting a cheap frame and putting it up in my office since Columbus is my "local" team.

Just to answer from above no I've decided not to get the Flyers. I heard that Chicago is bringing in the Winter Classic jersey as the new 3rd jersey (which is awesome) so I want to get my hands on the current 3rd before it disappears. I'll likely put Kane or Sharp on it.

I got this beauty last Thursday. I'll re-customise it. Hopefully the lettering can be removed without leaving any scars. Who should I go with if I'm not stuck with Zamuner?

2476096160054115799S600x600Q85.jpg

2241040130054115799S600x600Q85.jpg

Very nice Lightning Alternate jersey..that was one of the best pickups i have ever seen :)