It arrived today v2.0

JeffB

Ok, Take Two: I just got this back from Custom Crafted today. Excited might be an understatement:

190772_10150162202176294_733211293_8698871_4056251_n.jpg

199675_10150162202396294_733211293_8698874_1564998_n.jpg

200020_10150162201991294_733211293_8698867_3593237_n.jpg

It has a couple of pulls from the strip, but the end-product far outweighs the small imperfections, and the 75th Anniversary patch adds that special touch. Overall a win. :)

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nice Bruins jersey, wasn't sure if I liked that design before but I have to say it looks great :)

Awesome Pooh Bear Bruinsfan.. now you can sell me the Sakic :thumbsup: kidding of course.

When is the EPS sale again? April? I have 6 jerseys (maybe 7) I want to send in, but want to get that 20% discount since I'm doing so many.

Another question related to that...Are any of you worried in the possible quality of the custom-jobs if they get swamped with jerseys during their sale?

It came from MSG, so who does the customisation there? Is it not done byt the people who do the gamers?

Sorry I wasn't putting your jersey down I just want mine to be done right when I get one. Vertical arch IS what the Rangers and Red Wings use. The vertical lines stay perpendicular but the horizontals follow a arch. It's a great jersey!!!!

When is the EPS sale again? April? I have 6 jerseys (maybe 7) I want to send in, but want to get that 20% discount since I'm doing so many.

Another question related to that...Are any of you worried in the possible quality of the custom-jobs if they get swamped with jerseys during their sale?

I'd be more worried about the time it's going to take them to fulfill the orders. Under normal circumstances the turnaround time is about 6 weeks, what is it going to be when they are flooded with orders because of the sale?

Starts in April, you just have to mention jerseycentral.org in some capacity with your order. I wouldn't worry about the quality as much as I would about the wait. If they do get swamped, their turn-around time will take a hit. Also keep in mind what you send them, the more obscure, the longer it may take to get it done. Make sure to provide pictures if it's something out of the ordinary.

Sorry I wasn't putting your jersey down I just want mine to be done right when I get one. Vertical arch IS what the Rangers and Red Wings use. The vertical lines stay perpendicular but the horizontals follow a arch. It's a great jersey!!!!

I know you werent but would still like to know who does the customs at MSG:)

Starts in April, you just have to mention jerseycentral.org in some capacity with your order. I wouldn't worry about the quality as much as I would about the wait. If they do get swamped, their turn-around time will take a hit. Also keep in mind what you send them, the more obscure, the longer it may take to get it done. Make sure to provide pictures if it's something out of the ordinary.

I'm sending some college jerseys which I don't normally wear in summer, so turnaround time isn't a huge issue. They, according to Josh, do the actual on-ice jerseys for the team, so they shouldn't be too difficult for them (I'm trying to confirm with the team though).

Considering it came from MSG, which is where I got my premier, I would assume it would be done correctly. I just put all my jerseys into suit bags last night which was a pain in the Arse in itself, so I'm not going to take them out to get to my Callahan to take a picture of it lying flat. Here's what my Cally looks like anyway:

68152_473058597014_507552014_6265100_2869415_n.jpg

The Dubi is slightly different, but that's probably more to do with the number of letters. Mine I know is right.

I know you werent but would still like to know who does the customs at MSG:)

I'm not sure who does the jerseys for Double Teamed and the stands on the plaza, I assume it's Cosby's because the premiers have the lettering sewn on (except for the "NEW YORK" - and "RANGERS" on the home and away) and premiers are normally heat sealed all around. The interesting part of the jerseys MSG sells is that, when they run out of the sewn replicas, they make up more right there in the store. THOSE jerseys have heat sealed lettering. You have to look around and be careful when you buy jerseys from MSG, because they don't differentiate prices between the jerseys with sewn-on lettering that they get delivered and the ones they make up themselves.

Got my RCS Sabres third back from Big Bear in NY (they do the Sabres jerseys). $59.99 and 1 week turnaround time. Love it....(won't love the "You like boys" jeers I'm bound to get however!)

dsci0103o.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

dsci0104f.jpg

dsci0105t.jpg

Also got this Big Chill replica in...it's almost so ugly it's cool.

dsci0106z.jpg

dsci0108g.jpg

That's a sweet Michigan jersey. Those were really wild looking on the ice under the lights.

Question about that Sabres jersey. Is there any paper material on the underside of the numbers? I'm wondering if they stitched them on by hand or via machine.

Where did you find the Michigan jersey? I'd really like to get one of those.

Fell a day behind again. The craziness of my life never ends!

This is a rare specialty WBS Penguins jersey. As you can see, instead of the logo saying Wilkes-Barre/Scranton, it says "Support Our Troops". The Pens made the jerseys to wear last year on Red Fridays in support of the military, and we wore them in the second half of the season. They were auctioned off at the last Friday home game of the year.

This jersey is just game ready/authentic, but I love it nonetheless. Red is one of my favorite colors, and the jersey is basically a reverse of our alternate jerseys from last year (which were primarily black with red and white striping), so I really desired one. I got this jersey from a member of gameworn.net who was gracious enough to sell it to me even though I'm not a member of that forum.

Anyway, here it is:

troopsjersey.jpg

I'm not sure who does the jerseys for Double Teamed and the stands on the plaza, I assume it's Cosby's because the premiers have the lettering sewn on (except for the "NEW YORK" - and "RANGERS" on the home and away) and premiers are normally heat sealed all around. The interesting part of the jerseys MSG sells is that, when they run out of the sewn replicas, they make up more right there in the store. THOSE jerseys have heat sealed lettering. You have to look around and be careful when you buy jerseys from MSG, because they don't differentiate prices between the jerseys with sewn-on lettering that they get delivered and the ones they make up themselves.

I thought it might be Cosbys,thanks for the confirmation. Like the Callahan, looks great:) Maybe when you have time one day you could do a flat photo of it so I can compare.