It arrived today v2.0

JeffB

Fell a day behind again. The craziness of my life never ends!

This is a rare specialty WBS Penguins jersey. As you can see, instead of the logo saying Wilkes-Barre/Scranton, it says "Support Our Troops". The Pens made the jerseys to wear last year on Red Fridays in support of the military, and we wore them in the second half of the season. They were auctioned off at the last Friday home game of the year.

This jersey is just game ready/authentic, but I love it nonetheless. Red is one of my favorite colors, and the jersey is basically a reverse of our alternate jerseys from last year (which were primarily black with red and white striping), so I really desired one. I got this jersey from a member of gameworn.net who was gracious enough to sell it to me even though I'm not a member of that forum.

Anyway, here it is:

troopsjersey.jpg

Nice, you arent going to miss that one in a crowd :thumbsup:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I WILL get a sabre alt one day, its on my list and that one looks great :stickhndl:

I thought it might be Cosbys,thanks for the confirmation. Like the Callahan, looks great:) Maybe when you have time one day you could do a flat photo of it so I can compare.

thats my heritage gamer...maybe you can compare with this. but mine has many letters:)

008-2.jpg

thats my heritage gamer...maybe you can compare with this. but mine has many letters:)

008-2.jpg

Man its hard to tell! My one seems to have slightly taller letters than yours but probably optical illusion. Anyone got a Dubi gamer I can compare with? :thumbsup:

Trust me when the Flyers play the Pens its on, i hate Crosby but when the Penguins play the game of the week on NBC its cool to watch him destroy other teams. I still remember when Hatcher lit him up and knocked out a tooth.

Knocked out his tooth then Crosby scored the winner. Details :P

Man its hard to tell! My one seems to have slightly taller letters than yours but probably optical illusion. Anyone got a Dubi gamer I can compare with? :thumbsup:

Ignore the "correct" and "wrong" labels on this graphic (they only apply to Rangers blue/home white/away jerseys).

rangers_arch.png

As you can see from Calciomania's gamer, the name is Radial Arc'd, where as lfcjari37 your Dubi is Arched. From the game pic I posted earlier though it's not hugely noticeable on Dubi's game jerseys.

To me it's more noticeable on the shorter names like my Boyle gamer:

rangers_heritage_boyle_b_sm.jpg

That's a sweet Michigan jersey. Those were really wild looking on the ice under the lights.

Question about that Sabres jersey. Is there any paper material on the underside of the numbers? I'm wondering if they stitched them on by hand or via machine.

there's no paper underside of the numbers. just the outline stitching, that is, you can't see any of the zigzag stuff inside.

Where did you find the Michigan jersey? I'd really like to get one of those.

ordered it back in january from the MDen. apparently they had run out in december but asked addidas for more and included a commemorative tshirt in the order.

doesn't look like they have any left...

http://www.mden.com/shopping/index.cgi?1089220311310563?1522?1

Glad Big Bear came through for ya! Great choice with Boyes :thumbsup: Hopefully, he'll be with the Sabres for a long time!

bought a bruins jersey 4 months before he was traded, a blues third last year, sooooooooo let's just say it's not looking too good!

I finished stitching my McCormick Pirates sweater last night and my RCS order finally came in (to be a McCormick with the HHOF patch) and the good guys beat the habs. Good day.

2697215590106994228REnOPu_th.jpg

2008796080106994228NCICTC_th.jpg

I finished stitching my McCormick Pirates sweater last night and my RCS order finally came in (to be a McCormick with the HHOF patch) and the good guys beat the habs. Good day.

2697215590106994228S425x425Q85.jpg

2008796080106994228S425x425Q85.jpg

I actually got it off ebay for $15... the first owner put an inch cut in the back while opening the package. So just slapped it up on ebay right away. The numbers went right over the cut.

ordered it back in january from the MDen. apparently they had run out in december but asked addidas for more and included a commemorative tshirt in the order.

doesn't look like they have any left...

http://www.mden.com/shopping/index.cgi?1089220311310563?1522?1

Thanks. I guess I'll have to keep an eye on ebay for them.

I thought it might be Cosbys,thanks for the confirmation. Like the Callahan, looks great:) Maybe when you have time one day you could do a flat photo of it so I can compare.

If you look in my album in my signature I have the same premier Callahan jersey laying flat.

These two showed up today.

2004002520107003020S500x500Q85.jpg

The all-star jersey is from F-liars. Thanks for a great jersey.

2397235470107003020S500x500Q85.jpg

Nice Lupul Leafs. First one I've seen.

Thanks, i bought the Ovechkin from a store in Canada and got them to throw in the Lupul for a low price. I really like the new style.

Thanks, i bought the Ovechkin from a store in Canada and got them to throw in the Lupul for a low price. I really like the new style.

Which store did you get them at? Very nice jerseys. :thumbsup:

Just came in today care of tb426. Thanks tons man, been wanting one of these since they wore them the first time 15 years ago so I sprung for the authentic.

IMG00032-20110323-1656.jpg

But whose name to put on it? 66 is the obvious leader but Barrasso, Francis and Naslund are also possiblities. Since it's a CCM I only have 95-96 to choose from otherwise it would be a Kasparaitis.