It arrived today v2.0

JeffB

Ignore the "correct" and "wrong" labels on this graphic (they only apply to Rangers blue/home white/away jerseys).

rangers_arch.png

As you can see from Calciomania's gamer, the name is Radial Arc'd, where as lfcjari37 your Dubi is Arched. From the game pic I posted earlier though it's not hugely noticeable on Dubi's game jerseys.

To me it's more noticeable on the shorter names like my Boyle gamer:

rangers_heritage_boyle_b_sm.jpg

With that in mind, how could this one have been done wrong when its done by the name people who do the gamers? I suppose mistakes do happen, even on some gamers so maybe its been done like that by mistake.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just came in today care of tb426. Thanks tons man, been wanting one of these since they wore them the first time 15 years ago so I sprung for the authentic.

But whose name to put on it? 66 is the obvious leader but Barrasso, Francis and Naslund are also possiblities. Since it's a CCM I only have 95-96 to choose from otherwise it would be a Kasparaitis.

Jagr with the "A" would work as well as a possibility. Love that jersey

Just got this Team Issued Edge 2.0 Crunch jersey directly from the Crunch today. This is my first 2.0 and I am not sure it I like it more then the 1.0s yet. I also have to decided who to put on the jersey.

CrunchHomeEdge20Front.jpg

CrunchHomeEdge20Back.jpg

Got my two jerseys back from EPS.

This one can back perfectly, the way it originally should have been.

Richards 2.0

IMG_0334.jpg

IMG_0336.jpg

This one Im not sure what to think. I understand that stripping a jersey will leave some marks, but this jersey was sent in blank originally. They had to strip it because the customization was wrong in almost every area. Take a look.

IMG_0338.jpg

IMG_0337.jpg

I just dont know how to proceed. It was done as a Richards originally, and I want to get Richards on it when I get it re-customized by the Flyers customizers.

My question is how should I proceed. Like I said, it was blank when I originally sent it to EPS. The nameplate will be covered, Im not too worried about that, but the numbers that EPS used were thicker than they should have been. Should I contact EPS about this? Should I try to get the marks off myself? Should I just get it re-customized and go from there? Help is much appreciated

Turn it inside-out, place a white t-shirt over the visible areas and iron it with a lot of heat and steam. Do it using a lot of motion though so you don't leave the iron in one place for too long. That should get those shadows out though.

0228793_20.jpeg

Picked this up on Kijiji (with pictures of it being signed) for $150. I'm happy with it.

Autographs are:

Joe Thornton

Zdeno Chara

Sergei Samsonov

Glen Murray

Nick Boynton

PJ Stock

PJ Axelsson

..."This message was sent to you at the request of EXCLUSIVE PRO SPORTS to notify you that the electronic shipment information below has been transmitted to UPS. The physical package(s) may or may not have actually been tendered to UPS for shipment. To verify the actual transit status of your shipment, click on the tracking link below or contact EXCLUSIVE PRO SPORTS directly.

"

..not arrived *YET* -- BUT...my authentic 2011 ASG jersey is on the way :D finally! the saga almost ends!

Oh dude, that's awesome! What a great scrap too. Good deal on that one. I like that Avery Griffins jersey too. I have a friend who would probably ###### herself out for that one.

I got this via FedEx a few hours ago:

kscirca2010ReebokEDGEauthentic-vi.jpg

scirca2010bReebokEDGEauthentic-vi.jpg

Hate the jersey, love the player. It actually has some wear on it and a couple of nice repairs on the left arm. He scored his first Ducks goal in this jersey.

Nice pick up Mike. I actually like the jersey. Man pretty soon you will be able to reserve a table for the Mara collection at the Meigray Expo like the Murray Craven guy!

Heh...I don't think I'm there yet. That dude has practically every single Craven jersey ever worn! And I'd really rather do that with Mogilny jerseys. :D

The more I inspect this thing though, the more I find. The collar has been repaired due to being busted and there's another sizable repair on the back hem. Good stuff for sure. The jersey itself is just so ugly looking.

Great CC jersey...I've seen that jersey in person a couple times.

nice CC jersey, my hometown team :thumbsup:

Got these 3 in today

2595750870104343728S425x425Q85.jpg

2962337160104343728S425x425Q85.jpg

2423405090104343728S425x425Q85.jpg

2770836110104343728S425x425Q85.jpg

2348708500104343728S425x425Q85.jpg

2841177240104343728S425x425Q85.jpg