It arrived today v2.0

JeffB

I toyed with the idea of St Louis actually, but I'm thinking Iginla rookie isnt a bad idea. Maybe Fleury... lots of options!

I would go with Fleury. :thumbsup:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Did you add a fight strap or the Winter Classic patch to that Giroux?

I bought a WC patch thinking I might put it on my current road authentic making it as close to an authentic WC because authentics were never retailed that year

Added the WC patch. I love the Flyers white and orange jerseys this year.

Fleury is the Obvious choice but Why not go with some one else like Phil Housley or Zarley Zalapski(Cool name right?). Former Canuck Andrew Cassels is good too.

The Vipers used the same number font as the Devils so EPS would be the one to go to since they do the Devils on-ice jerseys.

Why Bondra and not Gordie Howe?

Well that is not the style that Gordie wore in his one shift....

The hem tag should be the Bauer wordmark with the flying B, not just the "BAUER" wordmark on that one.....

tb426 sold one on eBay a little while ago that was correct.....

This came in today from RCS. Not thrilled with the custom job, or am I just being picky?

p1040282c.jpg

p1040278j.jpg

p1040279.jpg

Up to you what you want to do but from what I can see the Captians "C" is wrong, the name is a little off, and it has a twill nameplate.

If you can get them to change the nameplate and re-do the C I think the jersey will be in much better shape.

Up to you what you want to do but from what I can see the Captians "C" is wrong, the name is a little off, and it has a twill nameplate.

If you can get them to change the nameplate and re-do the C I think the jersey will be in much better shape.

I would but I'd have to send it back to Canada from NZ and that would probably cost more than its worth. Its a shame but ive learnt my lesson.

I would but I'd have to send it back to Canada from NZ and that would probably cost more than its worth. Its a shame but ive learnt my lesson.

Hey at least you got a nameplate. My Byfuglien didnt even arrive with a nameplate. Its too much of a hassle in my opinion to send it back for little things. I will never have jerseys customized through them again..Hopefully between my jersey and your jersey people will stick clear of their custom work.

I am not particularly fond of RCS' customization. Is the nameplate really twill? My JT from them is on an EDGE plate, but for some reason, it is shinier than my others. Either way, at least it is a legit Crosby jersey :thumbsup:

Hey at least you got a nameplate. My Byfuglien didnt even arrive with a nameplate. Its too much of a hassle in my opinion to send it back for little things. I will never have jerseys customized through them again..Hopefully between my jersey and your jersey people will stick clear of their custom work.

I've been buying from them for years and I've never had any problems with their customizing work. I do have a Datsyuk 2008 All-Star jersey ordered from them with customization right now. I'll see how that turns out.

If I have a choice I wouldn't go through RCS since I am pretty specific about what I am looking for. That said there simply isn't a customizer who is going to get everything 100% correct. It's a tougher deal for those outside of NA.

I can't be too upset I suppose, it is a legit Crosby jersey at a good price, and my options in this part of the world for customization are basically nil. Maybe need to start looking at cheap gamers in future :stickhndl:

Couple of questions on the custom job, is it supposed to be flat twill for the numbers with the borders raised? How do I know if its a twill nameplate? The material used looks different to the edge material but I'm not sure.

They look like reverse kiss-cut numbers. I think glacial twill is only used for their home and away jerseys.

WC08-Sabourin-B.JPG

I know it's a GC, but it just looks strange for the numbers to ride into the waist stripe and I can't imagine Sabourin wearing anything smaller than a 58G. I had a pretty "heated" discussion with EPS about number placements today, RBK and Nike are not helping my case. <_<

My grail:

IMG_0232.jpg

Wildwing authentic. Arrived today, I don't know that I have ever been so excited to open a box.

Shout out to LIGHTNING_4 for the hookup!

Edited by blee16

I got this and a Columbus Blue Jackets white (with the bug on the shoulders) for a combined 20 bucks. They seem to be replicas, which for that price I'm fine with.

$(KGrHqQOKpUE1qkdgrODBNeYbO7i8!~~0_3.JPG