It arrived today v2.0

JeffB

I know we had a thread on this earlier this month, but I will reiterate the point that the Starter products could range pretty wildly in fit. I have quite a few "L" replicas that fit well, and some that fit a little smaller, the LA Ice Dogs' jersey I referenced above, for example. And same goes with "XL". So it's not just the Starter authentic jerseys that varied, the replicas, too. I would always recommend going after a Starter jersey if you can, but always be aware that the size MAY not quite be what you expect.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Finished sewing this one up today, a little late for st. patty's day but there's always next year.

2255916440105461084S425x425Q85.jpg2162914440105461084S425x425Q85.jpg

This would have cleaned up my entire backlog but I just picked up a couple more jerseys that need to be done so the beat goes on I guess.

Nice St Pats jersey :thumbsup:

One of these days i will need to find myself an authentic one.

I would always recommend going after a Starter jersey if you can, but always be aware that the size MAY not quite be what you expect.

Yeah, but that's with a lot of things. It's no big deal really, I'm trying to lose 30ish pounds anyway, so the incentive of knowing my jersey will fit is motivation enough.

Finished sewing this one up today, a little late for st. patty's day but there's always next year.

This would have cleaned up my entire backlog but I just picked up a couple more jerseys that need to be done so the beat goes on I guess.

Wow! Very nice.

You should sell that thing for too a rich leaf fan on St. Paddy's day @ a leaf game or a downtown bar. Call it the Irish Premium tax!

That Leafs Robert's jersey looks SWEET! Glad I traded it to someone who has good taste in players to put on it.

That Leafs Robert's jersey looks SWEET! Glad I traded it to someone who has good taste in players to put on it.

Roberts was a machine and I loved watching him almost single handedly knock Ottawa out of playoffs back when the Leafs actually made the playoffs.

Roberts was a machine and I loved watching him almost single handedly knock Ottawa out of playoffs back when the Leafs actually made the playoffs.

I agree. I'm so glad I live in a place in the U.S. where I can watch HNIC on Saturday nights. I love watching the Leafs, even when they aren't doing so well.

Got these two in last week but didn't have a chance to post since I was in Boston at the Rangers game.

Blank Rangers Edge 1.0 thats gonna be either a Stepan or Zuccarello jersey most likely.

IMG_5942.jpg

Blank Islanders Wave Jersey, dunno who to put on it or how the hell I'm gonna get the kit for it.

IMG_5943.jpg

IMG_5944.jpg

Great Islanders Wave jersey.

Some players you could get: Palffy,Berard,Salo

Some players you could get: Palffy,Berard,Salo

Ehh. They are over used.

Actually, CJ, you are a rangers fan, why not get McCabe? If I recall, he wore a C that year until he and Bertuzzi were traded for Trevor Linden and Gino Odjick

Reichel, Lapointe, Czerkawski, Smolinski, Odjick, Fichaud, Jonsson, Chara, Green, and Joe Sacco are some other options :thumbsup:

I would consider it, but McCabe is most likely just a rental for the Rangers, so there's no reason to rush out and make up a jersey like this with his name on it.

Actually you could make it a Roberto Luongo...Didn't he wear this style?

No. He played 24 games for the Isles in 99-00.

Soderstrom or Kasparaitis....? Lots of letters to make the kit that much more difficult to match.

Actually you could make it a Roberto Luongo...Didn't he wear this style?

Soderstrom was there before the "wave" jersey.

Soderstrom wore that style. He was there in 1996-97 and that was the year they subbed that one out with the Gorton's one at different times.

Soderstrom wore that style. He was there in 1996-97 and that was the year they subbed that one out with the Gorton's one at different times.

According to hockeydb he played 1 game in 96-97. I was sure they wore Gorton's most of the year so I thought it was a safe bet he wore the fisherman only.

From what I remember, they wore both fairly regularly. That was the year that the fans basically turned on the fisherman jerseys and they scrambled to incorporate the old logo into the new design. But, I'm sure at least they were all prepared for Tommy that year.