It arrived today v2.0

JeffB

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2010 Stockholm Premiere Samuel Pahlsson (Game 2) This away jersey goes well with the home jersey for Sammy that I bought earlier this season.

medium.jpg

medium.jpg

I dig the set tag:

medium.jpg

2008-09 CBJ Dan LaCosta Set 2 (Probably Game Issued - the thought is, he wore a edge 2.0 in the two games at home he appeared in. there are great photos on getty and they appear to be edge 2 and not this jersey, thus, game issued and likely something the player didn't really care for when he wore it) - at any rate, the patch has been removed and I need a replacement, plus, this thing is a tent! 60G

Doesn't this pic look like the nameplate is two pieces? Can you help me ID if it's edge 1 or 2? looks like a 2 to me, but some parts look like a 1.

84722312.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF8789215ABF3343C02EA548A4389FEA14045F796A20B7501E0363B966C80A3B43AC9B30

medium.jpg

medium.jpg

Well from the first picture one part of the nameplate is lighter than the other. Great jersey though. :stickhndl::thumbsup:

Yes, definitely not the same jersey. I just thought it was unusual. For one thing, what a great pic for game worn collectors, and another, what a strange looking nameplate. I would suppose they did LACOSTA instead of LaCOSTA and fixed it. That would be a neat one to own. He played one other home game, but it's unclear which jersey it is. In any event, mine is probably just issued. I wore it tonight and I would've hated playing it in. Like wearing a sock. I really don't like the 1.0s at all, especially in a tent size like this one! :blink:

Nice pickups with the Jackets jerseys.

SubliTwill who makes printed twill kinda like the RBK Smoothfit stuff lists Columbus as a client, I guess it's just to make those unique set tags.

I wouldn't say a grail, but definitely one that put a smile on my face. With all the recent bad press about EPS, I was a little worried. But after 3 months and $95 out of my pocket (they charged a 'cleaning' fee on top of normal customization), I'm very happy with the result. Only wish this jersey wasn't a size 48.

'93 Dirk Graham.

IMG_1855_1-vi.jpg

IMG_1856_1-vi.jpg

I wouldn't say a grail, but definitely one that put a smile on my face. With all the recent bad press about EPS, I was a little worried. But after 3 months and $95 out of my pocket (they charged a 'cleaning' fee on top of normal customization), I'm very happy with the result. Only wish this jersey wasn't a size 48.

'93 Dirk Graham.

Beautiful...if you ever want to move it let me know :)

Got this in from Ice Jerseys.

Very happy with the customization.

2011 All Star front

2011 All Star back

Stitching

I apologize for the links, for some reason I can't post pictures.

The all star jerseys are nice but hate how small the front numbers are since there's very little space between the collar and front crest on premiers.

'93 Dirk Graham.

Awesome! I need to pick up a '93 at some point...

2229269490107052671S600x600Q85.jpg

2062148660107052671S600x600Q85.jpg

Assist goes to 4freezy!

Jersey came without nameplate as Jesse predicted, so thats kinda annoying. There front crest appears to be a bit off center as well, and the back numbers has a couple marks. I'm thinking about stripping it and have it re-done up. But overall, beggars cant be choosers! Super pumped about finally getting one of these.

Nice pickup! If i remember correctly you got that one fairly cheap too!

Nice pick up DaNoobie! :thumbsup:

Thats a great price i remember paying $365 for my Bure sz52 one

Danoobie,

The Crest is actually suppossed to be slightly left justified, so I wouldn't worry about that, it looks correct. Surprised the arm Numbering is correct too (The 6's and 9's usually have a split in the bottom layer black twill where the tail of the number faces the body, whereas those are the correct single piece of twill)

Anyways though. That's a 95-96 as evidenced by the tagging, Nazzy wore #22 in that year. If you strip it carefully you can sell the numbers as #16's for a linden collector, keep the "Naslund" lettering for a nameplate and get #22's.

Or you could leave it as is and just strip the name letters and sew it onto a plate and not worry about neck tags. I figured it would have been sans nameplate as it's a pain to match.

Nice pickup overall though :thumbsup:

Got 3 new additions in the past 24 hours.

This first one you might remember from a couple of pages back. I picked this up from Wooten for a great price, thanks again. It is a 2005 Katrina Relief Fund jersey. These were worn during the 1st period of the first home game of 2005 and then auctioned off to raise money for the Katrina Fund. This one is a Steven Goertzen and was never used because Goertzen was one of the last cuts that preseason and they must have already had these made up before he was sent down.

2005HomeGameIssueKatrinaReliefFundGoertzen39Front.jpg

2005HomeGameIssueKatrinaReliefFundGoertzen39Back.jpg

2005HomeGameIssueKatrinaReliefFundGoertzen39Patch.jpg

The next two just came from EPS. This is my first order from EPS and I am happy with how they turned out.

First is David Vyborny Away Authentic.

2005AwayAuthenticVyborny9Front.jpg

2005AwayAuthenticVyborny9Back.jpg

And last a 2009 Rick Nash Replica All Star Jersey. This one I think I am going to have the screen printed All Star Patch replaced with a real one and I am going to strip the Jock Tag.

2009AllStarGameReplicaNash61Front.jpg

2009AllStarGameReplicaNash61Back.jpg

So what do you think?

Nice jerseys bluejacket. :)

Nice jerseys bluejacket. :)

Thanks

BTW to remove the jock tag do I just need to cut the threads and then iron out the lines? Is there any glue behind them?

BTW to remove the jock tag do I just need to cut the threads and then iron out the lines? Is there any glue behind them?

I don't think there is any glue behind the jock tag and use seam ripper and caution when removing it.

I don't think there is any glue behind the jock tag and use seam ripper and caution when removing it.

Nope, no glue. Seam ripper is all you need. I've done three of them. It takes about 10 minutes. I do it from on top of the tag, not the bottom. It gives you a little more security.