It arrived today v2.0

JeffB

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Very nice jersey Brillant. I may be able to help you out with a nameplate :)

Nice Loktinotov jersey! I wonder if he'll have a breakthrough next year and finally crack that lineup...

I hope so. He was doing well in LA until he got hurt in Manchester. He was only sent here as a roster move and went down with a shoulder injury. We were at the game and knew it was bad when he left the ice. He's a talented kid.

I still need a Starter nameplate for it though.

Did you use up all those that I sent you?

I have posted twice to this thread, both replicas.

Hopefully this is something a little more interesting.

351g5cl.jpg

1h5it5.jpg

w1zkat.jpg

My first gamer.

A couple of puck marks and some blue paint transfer.

Wait, a Tyler Arnason gamer without ketchup and mustard stains? Not bad wear though for a pre-season gamer.

Wait, a Tyler Arnason gamer without ketchup and mustard stains? Not bad wear though for a pre-season gamer.

Not sure he was with the Rangers long enough to be fed!

The guy you bought that jersey from is the same guy I got my Dubinsky from. I was looking at buying that but I decided against it since he didn't make the team. Still sweet though.

Nice Lokotionov. Kid should be a good one if he can stay healthy.

The guy you bought that jersey from is the same guy I got my Dubinsky from. I was looking at buying that but I decided against it since he didn't make the team. Still sweet though.

He got cut in training camp, hasn't made an NHL team since the Avs.

The big factor in me getting the jersey was it is from my second favorite team and

the jersey in a 2.0. The price was right so I couldn't say no.

It was a good start to lose my gamer virginity.

Even if everyone says "who the Hell is Tyler Arnason?"

I got these two back today from MLL.

Im very impressed with them (especially the Gagne)

Timonen Edge 2.0

IMG_0354.jpg

IMG_0372.jpg

I think the "Timonen" might be a bit small, but Iv seen this jersey's custom job range a lot so Im not going to complain.

Gagne RBK 6100

IMG_0350.jpg

IMG_0351.jpg

I cant say enough good things about MLL. They are local to me, so obviously I save on shipping. But they have excellent customer service. They arent open on the weekends, but Don (the owner I believe) arranged it so that I could meet him on Saturday to drop the jerseys off. Add the fact that they have a very quick turn around. I dropped these off Saturday and they were ready yesterday

Very Nice I have 4 of those orange jerseys to get done up do they do mail ins

Yes they do. I believe there are some other members on here who have sent jerseys to MLL and have been impressed. If you do in fact send your orange jerseys in (or any jersey for that matter) specify exactly what material nameplate you want. They have all air-knit colours and currently only have white and black edge material. But if you do not specify which material you want, you will most likely get a twill plate. So make sure to tell them exactly what you want done. Pics are also good as they will follow them exactly.

The kids came back from EPS today:

2387259520105040840S600x600Q85.jpg2741979630105040840S600x600Q85.jpg

Sadly it's a (fairly close) reproduction patch. Will probably replace it with a legit version one of these days.

2400755520105040840S600x600Q85.jpg2164830090105040840S600x600Q85.jpg

This was originally a Turgeon jersey. There was a bit stuff left from the nameplate but it's hard to see and the numbers came off cleanly.

2465423620105040840S600x600Q85.jpg2552972360105040840S600x600Q85.jpg

There is a little bit of glue sticking out of the 20th patch. Any easy to get it out?

On a related note, I am kind of broke this month.