It arrived today v2.0

JeffB

Got this in the mail today too. Jeff will LOVE it because it has not one...not two...not three...but FOUR sponsor patches!!

DSC03975-vi.jpg

DSC03979-vi.jpg

Karl Dykhuis...former turdface Flyer...blech, I know but it's still beat to hell and a sweet looking jersey.

That's Mr. Turdface to you. Little did I know that I also have a Turdface gamer in my collection! I love this board.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just pulled this out of the mail. Its a 06-07 Set 1 Brule gamer. It is a very cool jersey IMO. There are 7 team repairs on the sleeves and the sleeves have been hemmed about an inch in length. Also it has something that I have never seen before, in addition the the normal hem set tag it has a colored set tag on the fight strap. It is faded but the tag has 2006-2007 Set 1 17 Gilbert Brule and a SN on it.

Brule2006-2007Set1GameUsedFront-1.jpg

Brule2006-2007Set1GameUsedBack.jpg

Normal Hem Set Tag

Brule2006-2007Set1GameUsedHemSetTag.jpg

Fight Strap Set Tag

Brule2006-2007Set1GameUsedFightStrapSetTag.jpg

Hemmed Sleeves

Brule2006-2007Set1GameUsedHemmedSleeves.jpg

OH it did. I just needed to still glorify it with a diskish response is return!

Whew, you had me frightened there for a minute.

Ooh that Jackets one has some nice wear on it too, huh? I see a couple repairs on the arm there. Nice.

Yeah there are 4 real nice size holes that have been repaired and 3 small ones. There are also a couple of burns on it.

I amend this to now add Penguins' fans. No need to feel left out, friends. ;)

NEVER!!! :shot:

2nd one from DA-

2518647570105244266S500x500Q85.jpg2429023310105244266S500x500Q85.jpg

Kit came from Dangle...the application of the kit and patch was thanks to Brilliant! He did a great job, was super fast and communication was excellent. Thanks dude!

100_1399.jpg

100_1402.jpg

Two 6'4" Swedish AHLers. The falcons jerseys are kind of ugly, IMO, but I wanted an example of a couple guys who might eventually be in the NHL. I do like the crest...it's just the edge format and similarity to columbus that I don't think works very well. Wesslau is least likely to remain in the Columbus organization after falling apart this season with a GAA over 3 and SV% under .900. Blomqvist is a big defenseman who's kind of a project, but he looked great at last years CBJ training camp.

2010-11 Springfield Falcons Anton Blomqvist D. Only worn for 3 games, but has some decent wear, He was signed at the end of this season to an entry level deal and given a 5 game stint in the AHL after his season with Malmo was finished.

medium.jpg

medium.jpg

The numbers aren't at all like CBJ numbers. They are what I think is called dye-sublimated..two colors on one thin (not twill) fabric to give the illusion of two layer twill.

medium.jpg

2010-11 Springfield Falcons Gustaf Wesslau G

medium.jpg

medium.jpg

wow i love that Moose jersey, Mike did an amazing job it looks awesome.

Sweet Falcons jerseys too, i actually like that design.

Looks like those numbers are that SmoothFit crap where they dye the twill. I don't really like it but hey, whatever. I guess all that extra layering of twill is slowing them down on the ice!!

Moose jersey is so wicked... great jersey man!

Very nice Wooten, I still kind of wish I would have gotten one but I had to chose between a Falcons jersey or the Brule I just got. The road set should be on Ebay next week.

Some really nice pickups on this page, good work boys.

Here is my contribution for the day. I really like how they stitched everything individually to the jersey and how they have the stars on each sleeve but alas I need to move this to help pay for a major purchase I made that will be arriving soon. Details can be found in my sale thread.

2921434040105461084S425x425Q85.jpg2196711230105461084S425x425Q85.jpg

Wooten did you win those in the eBay auction?

Yes, I won the Blomqvist (I was the only bidder) and no one bid on the Wesslau, so I inquired. They were going to put it in the team sale this weekend for less than the opening bid amount, so I added it in for an ok deal. I really wanted the York (goalie prospect out of RPI), but it went higher than I was willing to pay.

Just pulled this out of the mail. Its a 06-07 Set 1 Brule gamer. It is a very cool jersey IMO. There are 7 team repairs on the sleeves and the sleeves have been hemmed about an inch in length. Also it has something that I have never seen before, in addition the the normal hem set tag it has a colored set tag on the fight strap. It is faded but the tag has 2006-2007 Set 1 17 Gilbert Brule and a SN on it.

the best part about buying a Brule jersey is knowing that he probably got injured while wearing it. :P

the best part about buying a Brule jersey is knowing that he probably got injured while wearing it. :P

Surprisingly he played 78 games in 06-07 and the 3 games he missed were due to illness.

That Prust is great, Mike. The Heritage is great too, even though it's Dale Weise :lol: