It arrived today v2.0

JeffB

That whole era was a let down. :lol:

As for the player being a let down, the only guy during that era that I would consider that is Muller. Everyone else gets a pass since the team was awful anyway. Since you already have Palffy and Berard.. McCabe? Bertuzzi? Reichel? McInnis? Fichaud? Salo? Chara?

Personally I would've gone McCabe if he wasn't playing for the enemy now.

Haha. I can't reveal any more clues because Brilliant!, F-Liars, and possibly XCDude would get it instantly. Chara, Reichel (or Smolinski), and Jonsson are going to be my next 3 wave era jerseys (I am planning to get them over the summer, along with the Steve Webb rookie 62 back numbers to get signed and framed).

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This arrived today, no nameplate but glacier twill is good. Only issue is the name and number are quite rumpled as the pictures show. How do I flatten them without damaging things?

Nice!

Sell me the "C"??

lol

(1/3) Another huge Avalanche haul. Thanks to Denver Athletic. The shine on certain nameplates lets you know that DA is out of burgundy Air Knit. The shiny plates are Xtrafil, not traditional twill. I'll deal with that later, or not. It's not near as bad in person and the curve is definitely correct. That's what I worry about the most. (These are all clickable thumbnails.)

th_SandisOzolinsh2000AllStar.jpgth_SandisOzolinsh2000AllStarback.jpgth_JoeSakic2000AllStar.jpgth_JoeSakic2000AllStarback.jpg

th_JoeSakic2001StanleyCupBurgundy.jpgth_JoeSakic2001StanleyCupBurgundyback.jpgth_JoeSakic2006-2007RBKWhite.jpgth_JoeSakic2006-2007RBKWhiteback.jpg

You bought yourself a box of Gorton's fishsticks as a graduation present?

Shh...its a secret!

Great Avs haul...very impressive! I want to send an Avs jersey to DA now lol :thumbsup:

Konowalchuk??? Nice!! Good ol' US of A boy. Salt Lake City if I'm not mistaken. Nice pickups there Jay. Love that Finals Sakic too. Mission 16W.

That Ozy AS is SICK! I want one so bad.

Oh and Slimcutta, what are you, a gay fish?

Theres so much room on the islander bandwagon that when you go to a game, you can have a whole section to yourself ;)

Unless it's full of Quebec Nordiques fans!

Meanwhile, onto the Avalanche haul - wow. You seriously need to contact the team and get yourself a job as the team historian/curator like the Twins and WIld both employ here in Minnesota.

Your use of clickable thumbs for that many jerseys is exemplary netiquette and should be an example to all that post 9000 x 7000 pixel images. Learn from this man newbies, learn from him. notworthy.gif

those look great Jay! I see you finally have a few Footers in the collection now, the Ozo ASG jersey is great too.

Great Avs. Still one of my faves...but no third?? :P

Syracuse Crunch Gamers!

2007-08 Syracuse Crunch Derick Brassard

medium.jpg

medium.jpg

2008-09 Syracuse Crunch Grant Clitsome

medium.jpg

medium.jpg

and finally, a favorite of this household:

2000-01 Syracuse Crunch Jody Shelley (357 PIM that season, still a Crunch record)

medium.jpg

medium.jpg

Also one CBJ. This one is probably going to get sold or traded. Committed to buy before the Klesla turned up, so I'll probably move it.

2008-09 CBJ Michael Peca Set 1

medium.jpg

medium.jpg

Thanks for the love everyone. I appreciate it.

Konowalchuk??? Nice!! Good ol' US of A boy. Salt Lake City if I'm not mistaken. Nice pickups there Jay. Love that Finals Sakic too. Mission 16W.

Salt Lake City is correct. Great call my man. And Mission 16W. Good times. Hard to believe that it's been a decade since then already.

Meanwhile, onto the Avalanche haul - wow. You seriously need to contact the team and get yourself a job as the team historian/curator like the Twins and WIld both employ here in Minnesota.

Your use of clickable thumbs for that many jerseys is exemplary netiquette and should be an example to all that post 9000 x 7000 pixel images. Learn from this man newbies, learn from him. notworthy.gif

Jeff...There's a team historian/curator for the Twins and Wild? How cool would that job be? And I try to use great netiquette whenever I get the chance. Thanks for the feedback.

Clitsome? Peca? I thought this was a PG-13 forum!!

:D

You SOB you beat me to it haha.

0504012209.jpg

Going to need patches and then customization.

Authentic or replica? Who are you looking to get on it? AS jerseys excite me.

Authentic or replica? Who are you looking to get on it? AS jerseys excite me.

Replica. Going to surprise everyone when I get it customized. It's not going to be one of the usual players for this style.