It arrived today v2.0

JeffB

Therien was a lifelong Flyers, I'm pretty sure he holds some record, and I've hated him throughout every one of those games. They traded him to the Stars and me and my friends literally celebrated, only to have him traded back. He was the human pylon, and it baffles me how someone that terrible could have such a long career. He's also a jerk....I ran into him at camp...literally no one was talking to him or bothering him, and I asked him for a picture and he just ran away. Literally, he ran. It was the fastest I've ever seen him move. He is my least favorite player in any sport, ever. I already mildly dislike O'Donnell because he wears the cursed number 6.

Pfff, I do love Roenick. I don't blame him for loving the Hawks, and despite the fact that we screwed him over, he still said he'd cry if the Flyers won. Hating Roenick is like hating kittens.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He's also a jerk....I ran into him at camp...literally no one was talking to him or bothering him, and I asked him for a picture and he just ran away. Literally, he ran. It was the fastest I've ever seen him move.

Well, speaking as someone who HAS met you...I'd have to say, I'd probably do the same thing. ESPECIALLY if you just randomly broke out into some Starship upon meeting him! :D :D :D

Therien was a lifelong Flyers, I'm pretty sure he holds some record, and I've hated him throughout every one of those games. They traded him to the Stars and me and my friends literally celebrated, only to have him traded back. He was the human pylon, and it baffles me how someone that terrible could have such a long career. He's also a jerk....I ran into him at camp...literally no one was talking to him or bothering him, and I asked him for a picture and he just ran away. Literally, he ran. It was the fastest I've ever seen him move. He is my least favorite player in any sport, ever. I already mildly dislike O'Donnell because he wears the cursed number 6.

Pfff, I do love Roenick. I don't blame him for loving the Hawks, and despite the fact that we screwed him over, he still said he'd cry if the Flyers won. Hating Roenick is like hating kittens.

I do hate kittens. I'm allergic to cats. Well I'm not saying that it's the highlight of my collection but I got if fairly cheap and to me he was a decent player. I can't imagine you would last too long as a Flyer in those days if you were'nt doing your job right? Clarkie would have rolled him out of here if he was no good.

I have very little faith in Clarke. Come on man, you can't tell me you watched a majority of the games and liked Therien.

Ok fine, switch kittens to hot ladies haha.

I have very little faith in Clarke. Come on man, you can't tell me you watched a majority of the games and liked Therien.

Ok fine, switch kittens to hot ladies haha.

I think I'm going to collect Therien jerseys exclusively now and post them all here to ###### off Johnny. Just kidding. Should'nt a Penguins or Devils fan be arguing with me about this. I can still here the chants "Let's go Therien". Now back to the jerseys!

Hahaha you're the devil hahahah. Hey, I love my Flyers, but hate when one is terrible and I'll call it out. Guess who else I despise? Jeff Carter.

Hahaha you're the devil hahahah. Hey, I love my Flyers, but hate when one is terrible and I'll call it out. Guess who else I despise? Jeff Carter.

Well at least we agree on something. :thumbsup:

We can be no friends now. K, I'm done as to not get too off topic. I'm keeping my eye on you though, any more Therien jerseys and we have problems ;)

Got this one in today, mint 58G Ranford Pro player. I like to get goalies in goalie sizing when I can. Has the Elite Sportswear tag in the neck.

Was sold as a team issued that was later customized, no team stamps inside to indicate otherwise.

Nice pickup there. I bring Ranford up when my buddy, who's a huge Brodeur fan, starts to get lippy. The lack of a Conn Smythe is the only leverage I have when it comes to Marty.

My latest, 2003-2004 Charlie Stephens Alternate gamer. Stephens played in six games for the Avs that season so I'm not imagining he wore this jersey in more than one game. Great use for limited games worn.

CharlieStephens2003-2004GameWornAlternate.jpg

CharlieStephens2003-2004GameWornAlternateback.jpg

th_CharlieStephens2003-2004GameWornAlternatestickmark.jpgth_CharlieStephens2003-2004GameWornAlternaterightsleeve.jpgth_CharlieStephens2003-2004GameWornAlternatenameplate.jpgth_CharlieStephens2003-2004GameWornAlternateleftsleeve.jpgth_CharlieStephens2003-2004GameWornAlternatenecktagging.jpg

I picked this up from Akteon last season and had Brilliant move the alternate "A" for me. Looking more official now. Too bad Starter placed the crests so high on the chest so it's such a tight squeeze. The crests on the gamers are placed way lower. Anyways, thanks for Matt and Mike for helping to make this jersey part of my collection.

PeterForsbergStarterBurgundy.jpg

PeterForsbergStarterBurgundyback.jpg

I got to see Charlie Stephens play a couple of times as a Guelph Storm, he was engaged (probably married now) to a local girl from around here.

Nice Foresberg! Have you thought about getting the crest moved down any?

That's actually a solid point Jay. Starter never really went the distance when it came to heat-pressing their crests on tight. You might be able to have the crest taken off and re-positioned where you want it. Every Starter jersey I've ever owned has had sort of a floating crest where the material was almost falling off the back of it. Add to that the terrible ability of the Starter mesh to hold a heat-press and it's probably fairly easy to do.

Then, a MeiGray pick-up, a 1945-46 Habs CCM Vintage team-issue:

adiens3rdcirca2003CCMauthentic-vi.jpg

The real awesome thing about this one is that it's ULTRAFIL! I love it. Once I get the Vintage patch, it'll be perfect.

What does this beauty have on the back hem? Just the NHL shield?

I got the same style of jersey but it's an Airknit as used for the Centennial celebrations.

It's got the blue CCM embroidered patch and the orange NHL shield. These were used pre-lockout and only for the 2003-04 season. The air-knits were the ones used for the Centennial games and also as the third from 2006-2008.

Been lurking here for a few months, first post. Had this done by EPS along with a few others took 10 weeks, but the quality is second to none.

2171027250106761186S425x425Q85.jpg2102484330106761186S425x425Q85.jpg

wow very nice Brodes!

That would look great with my "Lemieux" from that same AS game.

Nice pickups all around. That Brodeur is awsome, it is really tough to find those goalie all star jerseys from 99-00 and 00-01.

Wow. Very nice Brodeur. :)

I got to see Charlie Stephens play a couple of times as a Guelph Storm, he was engaged (probably married now) to a local girl from around here.

Nice Foresberg! Have you thought about getting the crest moved down any?

That's actually a solid point Jay. Starter never really went the distance when it came to heat-pressing their crests on tight. You might be able to have the crest taken off and re-positioned where you want it. Every Starter jersey I've ever owned has had sort of a floating crest where the material was almost falling off the back of it. Add to that the terrible ability of the Starter mesh to hold a heat-press and it's probably fairly easy to do.

great1...I have thought about moving the crest down. That's where Brilliant! comes in. Mike...I'll include the Forsberg when I send you out the project we've talked about recently. If it seems like it won't affect the jersey I'd love to have you move that crest down about and inch or two for me. Cool?

Got a couple jerseys in recently

Got this one in a trade

2267973050104343728S425x425Q85.jpg

2888004150104343728S425x425Q85.jpg

Got this one from Sungod

2419304700104343728S425x425Q85.jpg

2409767660104343728S425x425Q85.jpg

love both of those, nice pickups. I've said it before, but I really like those old Sabres 3rds for some reason.

Mike...I'll include the Forsberg when I send you out the project we've talked about recently. If it seems like it won't affect the jersey I'd love to have you move that crest down about and inch or two for me. Cool?

You got it dude.

I Hate Team Canada Hockey, But i picked up this, I dont know if i'm keeping it or not, but if i Do, perhaps knowing they finished 8th place finish from the 2006 Olympics while Sweden claimed gold will help clear my conscience

IMG_3208.jpg

IMG_3209.jpg