It arrived today v2.0

JeffB

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wow you guys are really picky, i received a 6k shirt in a bubble envelope it didn't bother me one bit.

I regularly receive jerseys in bubble envelopes and have no issue with that. I definitely wouldn't return it if it wasn't shipped in a box. i must agree a cereal box is a little much lol.

Hate to digress, but was there cereal in the cereal box? I would be pissed if I saw a box of cereal and there was only a jersey inside. Where the hell are those prizes now?

Anyway, I received a Caps WC 7217 replica jersey. Is it safe to say that they will make new premiers with the airknit material? I mean, they are changing the vector on the neck of the authentics, I would think they would do the same to the replicas...right?

Anyway, I received a Caps WC 7217 replica jersey. Is it safe to say that they will make new premiers with the airknit material? I mean, they are changing the vector on the neck of the authentics, I would think they would do the same to the replicas...right?

Well isn't air-knit only used for the outdoor game replica jersey?

Manny Malhotra CBJ 2005-06 Third Jersey (no set stamp)

medium.jpg

medium.jpg

Some cool repairs. I see why people love wear and repairs now. The last few I've gotten have had a lot of wear and many repairs. This one's particularly neat because there are so many little extra bits of fabric sewn inside to cover holes. It has no set stamp, but came with LOA and looks perfect to me. I suppose it's possible they only had one set of thirds that year. and decided not to stamp them. I honestly have no idea. The CBJ didn't document a whole lot about their sets.

That was one of my favorite pre-EDGE jersey designs. Columbus definitely had one of the best logos in the league. The stars on the sleeves were great too. The lack of a set stamp is weird though. Have you ever seen that before?

Very nice Malhotra third. :thumbsup:

That was one of my favorite pre-EDGE jersey designs. Columbus definitely had one of the best logos in the league. The stars on the sleeves were great too. The lack of a set stamp is weird though. Have you ever seen that before?

nope. I need to ask around a bit. I've seen GI stuff without stamps, but almost always for scrubs. They're usually also more or less brand new and this is definitely game worn with a lot of wear. I have another one from that season that was issued prior to the season, but it is also weird in it's own way...has a set stamp, but also has necktag.

All the WC replicas have been air-knit.

Wow, where'd you find that Bruins jersey?

Picked 'em both up off of a Toronto Craiglist posting (that was posted here awhile back). The guy, Logan, was great to work with and hooked me up with some great deals. He still has some jerseys left http://toronto.en.craigslist.ca/yrk/clt/2253215872.html

If you really hate it that much... ;)

To clarify, hate the teams, love the jerseys :P

That was one of my favorite pre-EDGE jersey designs.

I agree - who would have thought to have black and navy? The stars on the sleeves were great too. The only thing I hated was the old be-dazzled CBJ logo on the shoulder.

The fact that it's a Manny Malhotra gamer is even better. Grats Wooten.

I sent that guy an E-mail. He never answered me.

I got a reply back from him, the pictures i asked were of a different jersey he had listed.

Pleased that you got some ace jerseys from him 4freezy, wish I saw he had a Pooh Bear, I want!

All the WC replicas have been air-knit.

I knew that...however, this year, they were labeled as 7212 though. The prior years were tagged as 550.I am hoping they make new premiers.

A few recent arrivals over the last week. The Vipers will be made in to a Bondra.

007.jpg

008.jpg

005.jpg

006.jpg

0032.jpg

004.jpg

0015.jpg

0025.jpg

Great pick-ups. Love the Moose and Otter jerseys.

Btw, what's up with the CCM on the chest of the Erie Nike jersey?

Great pick-ups. Love the Moose and Otter jerseys.

Btw, what's up with the CCM on the chest of the Erie Nike jersey?

Good question. There is a CCM patch sewn over the Nike swosh on the front of the jersey. Maybe the CHL/OHL had a contract with CCM, but the Otters had leftover Nike jerseys to use? Don't really know for sure.

I'm guessing the Moose is a gamer? :thumbsup:

Yep............the Moose, Otters and Bakersfield/ECHL jerseys are all gamers.

Very nice pick ups. :thumbsup:

A few recent arrivals over the last week. The Vipers will be made in to a Bondra.

Is the patch on the Moose one a Luc Bourdon memorial patch?