It arrived today v2.0

JeffB

Got lucky with this one. I really didn't expect to find an inaugural CBJ gamer anytime soon, if ever, much less the a road jersey *and* a velcro A. I've heard from many different people about how poorly managed CBJ gamers were early on and how few seem to be out there for sale or even on display, so I jumped on this when it was posted on another site. I'm very new at collecting jerseys, but things like the velcro A are so neat to me, and I'm really beginning to understand why repairs are so desired. They really kind of tell a story! That it's a road inaugural is the big cherry on top.

That's very cool. A velcro A? Thanks for sharing! :thumbsup:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Velcro A? Thats too cool.Anyone know wWhat other ones besides CBJ inaugural year gamers features this velcro A?

88-89 LA Kings used velcro, not sure what year they stopped doing it though.

Very jealous of that jersey Wooten. Other then a Rick Nash gamer a set 1 from the first season is number 1 on my list of wants. Lots of history with the jersey, they won their first game ever wearing it.

Yeah that's pretty wild. That velcro A just adds to the charm of the jersey. And the name Jamie Pushor sure does bring back some old-school memories!

Just back in from 3 week work trip, some arrivals to put up but I can't get the pics to post onto here direct, what method/file format has to be used? Looks like there have been some kick Arse pick ups this past month....and now playoffs coming, perfect!

You have to use the raw link that ends in .jpg or an extension of that type. Then, put the link in between these tags [ img ] [ /img ] only minus the spaces. That should work.

I actually just got this in the mail too!

lscirca2007ReebokEDGEauthentic-vi.jpg

Destined to become some goofy-looking Russian.

Picked this up at Madison Square Garden last night. If anybody has a gamer handy that they can tell me what the nameplate is made out of I'm kinda curious because I don't think this is Edge material on mine, I think it's air knit.

Authentic Reebok Edge 1.0 Ryan Callahan New York Rangers Heritage Jersey

IMG_5970.jpg

IMG_5973.jpg

Inside hem numbers

IMG_5972.jpg

Destined to become some goofy-looking Russian.

17854108173353935517068.jpg

The veclro "A" is neato. Haven't seen one of those since Coach Orion put a velcro "C" back on Charlie Conway's jersey.

Man I love that Rangers Heritage jersey, looks awesome man.

Yeah I love it too. It certainly helps that everything at MSG was 60% off yesterday. I paid less for the authentic than I did for my replica that I bought earlier in the season, so I'm gonna return the replica :P

Here are two of the latest arrivals......

Game Worn Set 1 10-11 season

2015579550106794061S500x500Q85.jpg

2251898380106794061S500x500Q85.jpg

Game Worn Set 1 09-10 season

2475945080106794061S500x500Q85.jpg

2408218940106794061S500x500Q85.jpg

I have had this jersey a while........

2380720690106794061S500x500Q85.jpg

but sent it off just before the winter classic and with some help from a few contacts I recieved it back like this!

2688686670106794061S500x500Q85.jpg

It's supposed to be a different type of curve.

Jersey_1112_12_slide.jpg

They gave you one that is the same type of curve as their regular home and away jerseys. But, each letter should be the same cut only arched the way a lot of baseball jerseys are. I forget what it's called but it's different. I think Matt(akteon) has a nice little chart pointing out the differences.

Ya know, just for once, it would be nice if the NHL would sell what they're actually supposed to sell, instead of screwing everything up. It's not like I can bring it back and get one that's done properly, or call somebody and complain about it. And these things are impossible to find online, so I guess I just have to live with it.

The Rangers probably have my favorite current third jersey. I wish Columbus had went with the diagonal design. The colors really bring it together.

Ya know, just for once, it would be nice if the NHL would sell what they're actually supposed to sell, instead of screwing everything up. It's not like I can bring it back and get one that's done properly, or call somebody and complain about it. And these things are impossible to find online, so I guess I just have to live with it.

The Dubinsky Heritage authentic from MSG that lfcjari37 posted a while back had the same issue with radial arc vs. arched name.

It does suck that the one place that should get Rangers jerseys right (you'd hope) is getting them wrong. In my opinion, it's not a huge issue visually - most people wouldn't know the difference. Personally I still think you've got a dang nice jersey there :thumbsup: